Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Son kills moo in argument over grades :wtf

Posted by keeper of traken 
Son kills moo in argument over grades :wtf
May 31, 2015
Son kills his Moo in an argument over grades.

Linky

The kid took care of her alright. smile rolling left righteyes2
Re: Son kills moo in argument over grades :wtf
June 01, 2015
ah its about time these kinds of things get more coverage, yes, crazy moo probably threatened to take away his xbox of something if he didn't get a perfect grade or at least acceptable, kid flips his shit about not getting what he wants.

admittedly this kid looks like he's been physically disciplined before, and isn't the brightest cookie in the jar, but there has to be more to this than just this argument over his grade, you don't just come home one day and kill your mum, you work up to that shit over a long time of pressure and stressors.

I predict that more events like this will happen in the future of, but you said im perfect as I am, therefore give me what I want, doesn't get what it wants, flips a table, commence killing spree
June 01, 2015
exile
ah its about time these kinds of things get more coverage, yes, crazy moo probably threatened to take away his xbox of something if he didn't get a perfect grade or at least acceptable, kid flips his shit about not getting what he wants.

admittedly this kid looks like he's been physically disciplined before, and isn't the brightest cookie in the jar, but there has to be more to this than just this argument over his grade, you don't just come home one day and kill your mum, you work up to that shit over a long time of pressure and stressors.

I predict that more events like this will happen in the future of, but you said im perfect as I am, therefore give me what I want, doesn't get what it wants, flips a table, commence killing spree

I agree that something has probably been brewing for a long time and the kid probably snapped. With the way they are raised these days, I'm not surprised more don't snap. They aren't allowed to have lives, just one scheduled activity to the next, everything they do has to pad their resume', they can't just do things for the sheer joy of it. When they're young, they can't just be kids.

I don't think this excuses what this kid has done, but it won't surprise me if it happens more and more.
June 01, 2015
Nine times out of ten, moo got what she deserved. All breeder women do is screech and scream and think that they are owed something for having sex without birth control.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
June 04, 2015
Oh, he sure took care of her all right, but not in the way she was expecting. But it was aaaaallll woooorth it, right? Yeah, not worth the risk.
June 04, 2015
efsb
Oh, he sure took care of her all right, but not in the way she was expecting. But it was aaaaallll woooorth it, right? Yeah, not worth the risk.

well at least she wont have to worry about who will take care of her when she gets old now grinning smiley
June 05, 2015
exile

I agree there is something more to this than simple X-Box discipline.

The guy could have been/likely had mental illness, probably untreated. Mental illness plus frustration plus past abuse and entitlement can send someone over a cliff.

We also know that X-Box and other electronic games can be addictive for some people. Addicts respond unpredictably when their addiction is taken from them.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 05, 2015
I've been reading much more than I should lately over at the reddit.com raisedbynarcissists subreddit (learn all the gritty details about how YOUR fucked up parent was a clinical narcissist and/or sociopath by reading the stories of all the poor recovering souls there).

Anyway, since so many kids and adults are still suffering from emotional damage from past abuse and basically having been imprisoned for decades by crazypants parunts, I'm looking at these news stories a lot differently these days. Sometimes, these cases are about a kid finally having enough of an abusive piece of shit parunt and the event that on the surface appears to trigger this behavior is really the last straw in decades of neglect, bullying, violence and other types of abuse from the parunts.

In those cases, I go, "YAY KID! One less arsehole on the planet doing damage."
June 12, 2015
loavesstillsuck
I've been reading much more than I should lately over at the reddit.com raisedbynarcissists subreddit (learn all the gritty details about how YOUR fucked up parent was a clinical narcissist and/or sociopath by reading the stories of all the poor recovering souls there).

Anyway, since so many kids and adults are still suffering from emotional damage from past abuse and basically having been imprisoned for decades by crazypants parunts, I'm looking at these news stories a lot differently these days. Sometimes, these cases are about a kid finally having enough of an abusive piece of shit parunt and the event that on the surface appears to trigger this behavior is really the last straw in decades of neglect, bullying, violence and other types of abuse from the parunts.

In those cases, I go, "YAY KID! One less arsehole on the planet doing damage."

I don't condone killing of violence, but I think I was raised by narcissistic parents. I still have scars from it in my 40s. The abuse was more mental than physical, but still abuse.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login