Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cameron, don't do it! :errorr

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Cameron, don't do it! :errorr
July 03, 2015
My brother, another proud CFer (tough shit for grandkids, Mom and Dad!), has expressed concern that Cameron Diaz has gotten herself tied to a wannabreeder.

I haven't been able to find anything on the topic in any reputable celeb-gossip magazines (which seems like a contradiction in terms, but some are less vile than others), but it does kinda sound like a breederific storm's brewin'. He's already got babbies and neeeeeeeds to make more-- and she fucking married him anyway, stating that she's ready to "settle down".

And a primagravida at 42?! This has the world 'fail' on flames written all over it. Or will, if she doesn't wake the fuck up soon.
Re: Cameron, don't do it! :errorr
July 03, 2015
She was adamant about not having kids for a while. Hopefully she will give wanna breeder a boot.
July 04, 2015
gnocchi
My brother, another proud CFer (tough shit for grandkids, Mom and Dad!), has expressed concern that Cameron Diaz has gotten herself tied to a wannabreeder.

I haven't been able to find anything on the topic in any reputable celeb-gossip magazines (which seems like a contradiction in terms, but some are less vile than others), but it does kinda sound like a breederific storm's brewin'. He's already got babbies and neeeeeeeds to make more-- and she fucking married him anyway, stating that she's ready to "settle down".

I think it's his brother (married to Nicole Ritchie) that has the babbies. As far as I know Cameron's Madden bro doesn't have them. And yeah, I saw it on one of the gossip sites I frequent - I am hoping she doesn't succumb to the pressure, since she seemed so adamant about being CF not too long ago. It could all be made up though, although - aside from the constant JenAniston is inpig story #29357 - most stories has some kind of grain of truth. It could just be that he is pressuring her for brats right now, in which case he is a complete and utter twatwaffle douche. It's not like her stance wasn't known before they got together.

(Of course, I think just being SIL to Nicole fucking Ritchie would be enough for me to run far, far away)

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
July 05, 2015
Did you guys see that Margret Cho was on wife swap and confessed her deep regret for not having kids, I always thought she was a proud CF, very disappointing . I hope Diaz doesn't cave
July 05, 2015
breedersblow
Did you guys see that Margret Cho was on wife swap and confessed her deep regret for not having kids, I always thought she was a proud CF, very disappointing . I hope Diaz doesn't cave

I'm sure that was something the producers concocted. It's just about mandatory to have a brood if you're on Wife Swap, and the proud CF version of her just wouldn't fit in with their breederific agenda.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
July 05, 2015
aes sedai
breedersblow

I'm sure that was something the producers concocted. It's just about mandatory to have a brood if you're on Wife Swap, and the proud CF version of her just wouldn't fit in with their breederific agenda.

I looked for a synopsis. To Cho's credit, she did something very non-momish: took her temp husband to a dungeon shop to introduce him to a sexy alternative to meat 'n potatoes mom and dad sex

http://www.newsy.com/videos/watch-margaret-cho-handcuffs-celebrity-wife-swap-husband/

In typical moo fashion:

And how did his wife Holly Robinson Peete react to this news?
She seemed open to the idea of role playing, but not as much to the spanking horse.
"Where are we supposed to ride a spanking horse with four kids," said Holly Robinson Peete.
July 06, 2015
I noticed that too.
I read on Celeb*tchy that she definitely took a break from filming.
They think that she is going through IVF.

Eva Mendez also stated that she doesn't want to get married or have chyldren.
Now she has a daughter.
July 06, 2015
I was really disappointed to see Eva go. They're dropping like flies lately,
July 06, 2015
I've never liked Cameron Diaz. I think she is flaky and dumb so I would not be surprised if she breeds. Most Hollywood people will go where the money and fame is, and right now to stay relevant you breed or at least pretend to be inpig and get a surrogate to do the dirty work.
July 06, 2015
Same goes for Zooey "I like to pose with my eyes wide to pretend they're bigger than they actually are, aren't I so twee and hipster" Deschanel. Probably got jealous of the attention her older breeder sister was getting. And I guess she wants to ruin her TV show just like her sister did.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login