Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guy has an affair, ends up with a kid

Posted by cfdavep 
Guy has an affair, ends up with a kid
July 06, 2015
http://news.yahoo.com/aftermath-sons-affair-puts-grandmother-awkward-spot-050208537.html

Some jerk has an affair and moo admits oopsing to get him to leave his wife and kids. I think this is a Dear Abby and the writer tells grandmoo to feel sympathy for scheming moo as the kid was born with some illness.
Re: Guy has an affair, ends up with a kid
July 06, 2015
Article seems to blame the mistress. I don't blame her a whole lot. I blame the duh for sliding it in. I would not be surprised if by now he is on some sorum (sorry-ass-forum) bitching about the oopsie and bay-bee momma.

I've said before and I think this applies in this case. Men need to read true feminist blogs when they are 16. In those blogs, they stress personal responsibility and consequences for actions. The whole idea of things are just happening is not mentioned on there very often.

This guy is screwed and there is really no way out of it. I say he needs to buy a $2 power ball every week. That might be his only way out. I am not the one to preach monogamy. In fact, I say don't get married at all, get fixed and always use a rubber.
July 06, 2015
I second blaming the duh for crawling away from his marriage like a coward--he consequently got his just desserts like a pie in the face. Obviously he was trying to escape from his suffocating life as the duhd of his "little fambleeeee" by sticking it in another hole and what did he get? MORE famblee!!! Not to mention child support for the next 18 years. The universe really does have a twisted sense of humor. smile rolling left righteyes2
July 06, 2015
I think if someone knowingly runs around with a person who is married, both are guilty of cheating. As far as I'm concerned, the cheater and the person they cheated with are both on the same low level, regardless of if there are kids involved or not.
July 06, 2015
He got what he deserved. He should have been using a condom if for no other reason than to protect his unknowing wife from disease. He was a coward who wanted to keep his marriage and an outside relationship. I don't care if people practice monogamy or not but all parties involved need to be aware if they aren't. This guy didn't respect his wife enough to give her a choice in the matter. He was deceiving his wife about monogamy and his mistress deceived him about birth control. Yeah, not going to feel sorry for this jerk who was too damn lazy to put on a condom before he screwed his mistress.
July 06, 2015
"Little famblee". How fucking twee. smile rolling left righteyes2

This asshole wasn't thinking about his "little famblee" when he was sliding his cock inside some strange. If I was his wife, I would leave his pathetic ass immediately because I could never trust him again. Not only that, but deranged baybee-mama is going to be hassling him all the time over the defect. She's not only going to be hounding him for defecto-support, but she'll probably try to get her meathooks into him again and have another sexual affair with him.

He's going to be paying out the nose for the defective bastard he created. That alone is reason enough for his wife to leave him and split up their "little famblee". Bleh. two faces puking
July 06, 2015
aes sedai
I second blaming the duh for crawling away from his marriage like a coward--he consequently got his just desserts like a pie in the face. Obviously he was trying to escape from his suffocating life as the duhd of his "little fambleeeee" by sticking it in another hole and what did he get? MORE famblee!!! Not to mention child support for the next 18 years. The universe really does have a twisted sense of humor. smile rolling left righteyes2

Depeche Mode suddenly pops into my mind:

I don't want to start
Any blasphemous rumors
But I think that God's
Got a sick sense of humor
And when I die
I expect to find Him laughing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 06, 2015
There are questions that surface about all of this. Why are women fascinated with married duhs? Why would women want to get involved with someone like that and have to "compete" against duh's wife? Get the guy to leave his family? Really? Duhs are the lowest of the low on the dating market as it is. Duhs with a wife, well, does the scale even go that low?

Why in the world do these duhs desire to live a double life? It is so much easier to stay single and play around all day, every day, if that is desired. Why get married? What for? Who pushes marriage onto these men and why are these men so dumb and so miserable? There has got to be a common denominator of stupidity here.
July 06, 2015
JohnDrake
I think if someone knowingly runs around with a person who is married, both are guilty of cheating. As far as I'm concerned, the cheater and the person they cheated with are both on the same low level, regardless of if there are kids involved or not.

Agreed. Some people (generally infidelity apologists) will say that the majority of the blame lies with the married party, but I don't agree with that. If you know somebody is married or otherwise in a monogamous relationship and you pursue an affair with them anyway, you're a piece of shit and deserve the bad karma that comes your way. The DefectoMoo in this story learned this one the hard way by having a fucked-up kid that no man is ever going to want to play Daddy to.

Techie
There are questions that surface about all of this. Why are women fascinated with married duhs? Why would women want to get involved with someone like that and have to "compete" against duh's wife? Get the guy to leave his family? Really? Duhs are the lowest of the low on the dating market as it is. Duhs with a wife, well, does the scale even go that low?

Why in the world do these duhs desire to live a double life? It is so much easier to stay single and play around all day, every day, if that is desired. Why get married? What for? Who pushes marriage onto these men and why are these men so dumb and so miserable? There has got to be a common denominator of stupidity here.

Power. These weak-ass people get a power trip over being able to lure a married person away from their spouse and being able to pull the wool over their spouse's eyes. There's probably a bit of sociopathy in there. I've heard people say that they don't care about the spouse of the married person they're fucking because why should somebody they don't know get in the way of their happiness? And you have to be a sociopath to some extent to enjoy cheating on somebody.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 06, 2015
I don't think that people have an obligation to be guardians of other people's relationships. If you cheat on your partner, the blame is all yours!

I don't see it as apologising adultery, merely placing responsibility to where it belongs.
This blaming of the other woman, works out neatly for the guy. He knows that if his wife is dumb enough to blame the other woman, he's all set. He can fuck all the women he wants, and his wife will take him back, because he will cry victim and claim that the other woman seduced him with her feminine wiles.

DUH was the one who was married. He stood in front of his family and his friends, and he took a vow to his wife, that he would love and cherish her to the end of his days.

Duh was the one who promised to his wife that he would always be faithful to her.

Duh was the one who went sniffing after another woman.

Duh was the one who prioritised a fuck with another woman, over a vow to his wife. This tells us something about his character, as well as the worth of his word.

Since duh lied to his wife, because he valued a fuck with another woman over a vow he made to his wife, what are the odds he was truthful with the other woman?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 07, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
JohnDrake

Agreed. Some people (generally infidelity apologists) will say that the majority of the blame lies with the married party, but I don't agree with that. If you know somebody is married or otherwise in a monogamous relationship and you pursue an affair with them anyway, you're a piece of shit and deserve the bad karma that comes your way.

I agree there. I almost went through something like this recently. My wife got a message on Facebook from an ex-boyfriend who said when they were together over 20 years ago, he wished he'd married her. That caused a rift between us, but my wife did the right thing and told him she was happily married now and didn't want to mess that up, among other things. Fortunately, he got the message and unfriended her. This guy has 2 failed marriages behind him and multiple kids, including one he fathered in high school with another girl while dating my wife at the same time.

I think people who knowingly pursue someone who is married are truly pathetic and deserve whatever they get.
July 07, 2015
JohnDrake
I think people who knowingly pursue someone who is married are truly pathetic and deserve whatever they get.

They usually do get what they deserve because if a married person is willing to cheat on their current spouse, they will cheat on their future one, too.
July 07, 2015
navi8orgirl
aes sedai

Depeche Mode suddenly pops into my mind:

I don't want to start
Any blasphemous rumors
But I think that God's
Got a sick sense of humor
And when I die
I expect to find Him laughing

You must have read my mind, because that's only my favorite Depeche Mode song EVER.

To add to the sick sense of humor, you think he's going to be get a hard-on for his "forbidden fruit" out-of-wedlock baby mama now that she's sluiced? The whole point of the affair was that he'd been trying to bolt from the two screamers he already had and hide out in a stranger's vagina. Apparently the last thing he wants is another loaf. I can feel the wind blowing those wild oats around from here. And while I might not be God, I'm definitely laughing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login