Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#2000 -- UK Youths

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#2000 -- UK Youths
November 21, 2006
I used to believe that overseas kids were better. My mother and I went to Europe. I had not been abroad in ages...so what did I know? I had this idealized vision of children in other countries behaving better than over here. We were in Greece. European moos are just as bad as the American moomies. The children are just as spoiled and they act out in public. Moos hire nannies to look after their kids rather than take care of their own offspring they chose to birth. European countries or any other country are not a Nirvana when it comes to people and their brats.
Matush
Re: #2000 -- UK Youths
November 21, 2006
When I was studying in Moscow, I went to the ballet. What was otherwise a great show was ruined by a bunch of obnoxious brats who could not shut up during the performance, kept throwing spit balls at my neighbor, and could not sit still. And the worst part was that the teachers did nothing to discipline them. God bless those psycho nuns that taught me in elementary school. We at least got one hell of a smackdown if we misbehaved during a field trip
Re: #2000 -- UK Youths
November 22, 2006
Yeah, I changed my ID again! Amethusos means "not drunk" which is how the world Amethyst came into being.

Growing up and living in San Francisco, Asians were always considered the "model minority" meaning their children were always well-behaved and studious. It really seemed to be the case, though. Except...I know of a Thai kid who was a hellion by the time he set foot on US soil when he was eleven. Shoplifting, acting up in school, public disturbances, you name it! By his 17th birthday, he had to be sent back home as his soon-to-be former stepfather told his nasty wife that he could not afford lawyers when the brat turned 18 and would no longer be in juvenile court for his doings. At least, my friend is now rid of this ungrateful moo wife -- divorce -- and her sprog once and for all.

"FUCK WORK"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login