Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo chooses BMW over sprog

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo chooses BMW over sprog
July 14, 2015
http://news.yahoo.com/mum-refuses-to-break-into-expensive-bmw-to-save-112051946.html

A moo left her kid in the car and someone called for help. When help arrived she demanded they not smash the window due to the fact that everything is pricer on a Beemer. No matter what little value kids are to people they can't stop having them.
Re: Moo chooses BMW over sprog
July 14, 2015
And this is why I don't want kids. My old rust bucket of a car would be worth more to me than a loaf. What ever happened to being honest with oneself?
July 14, 2015
A BMW is harder and more expensive to replace than sprogs.
July 14, 2015
Good thing moo wasn't in the US.

July 14, 2015
That's right, fucktard breeders. Keep being yourselves and accumulating proof that it's you idiots, not the CF, who are the selfish ones. Anyone with eyes and half a brain can see it's a shining case of pot-kettle-black.

Wingnuts, thumpers, and breeders: three groups who have a lock on steadfastly ignoring the dissonance between the cross-eyed, foaming-mouthed hatred they spew and their own intricately moronic actions. It'd be hilarious, if they weren't so goddamn malignant.
July 14, 2015
I think cars are alright, but I'm more of an electronics person myself and, somewhat mirroring mistress rotwang's comment, can say that my rare gold GBA SP that cost a pretty penny would be worth more to me than any loaf I was insane enough to bake.

"Wingnuts, thumpers, and breeders: three groups who have a lock on steadfastly ignoring the dissonance between the cross-eyed, foaming-mouthed hatred they spew and their own intricately moronic actions. It'd be hilarious, if they weren't so goddamn malignant."

I've said something in the same vein regarding pro-lifers, which is that their ignorance would actually be hilarious if its results weren't so dire.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login