Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Selfish Cow Brings Brats to Starbucks Clusterfuck. 1 Brat Nearly Gets Trampled.

Posted by cats_instead 
Kind of a funny story from today.

I've got a Starbucks near my house that I visit once a week that sometimes has promotional events. Really stupid shit like the logo printed on some cheap as hell plastic water bottle made in some toxic factory for 3 cents a piece. I don't remember people being this sheeplike and hysterical in the US over this kind of thing, but in Japan, people will line up outside before the store opens so they can run in and buy this stupid shit. All I want is my coffee. So this morning I have to get into the line because it was one of those promo days. In front of me was some delicate little J-cow and her squealing toadlers she was just letting run all over the place. She kept leaving the line to collect the beasts once they'd have crossed the entire plaza and were ready to run into the street, and I was so tempted to just move right on up and make the cunt get her and her kids asses to the back of the line. There were probably 15 people in front of us.

The doors open, and everyone floods in. I take my usual table, which happens to be right near the display shelf where all the cheap shit is carefully set up. Usually this kind of thing is relatively under control. Japanese folks tend to be pretty good about waiting in line, even when mobbing a sale event. Moo-moo jumps into the fray with her stupid kids, ambling all over the place, underfoot. Then it happens. A couple of tourists start grabbing as many pieces of the cheap junk as they can, while yelling and shoving. This starts a chain reaction of everyone else starting to grab and hoard whatever they can. An adult woman was knocked back into a chair by one of these idiots. As I'm watching the clusterfuck in progress while getting ready to try to order my coffee, I notice one of this cunt's stupid shit kids is right in the center of the chaos. It's shrieking. Selfish cow-bitch conveniently happened to remember her kids whilst participating in the shoving match, and feebly calls out, "Peeeeee-chaaaan! Peeeeee-chaaaaan!" (or whatever the fuck its name was)....as if that was just going to magically bring the kid out from under what was ready to become a dogpile. She made no effort to get in there and rescue her child, who could easily have been trampled in this mini-riot. Impressive, isn't it? What mama bear will do for her little cub when a cheap plastic Starbucks cup is on the line.

After a few minutes - and she's VERY lucky it didn't escalate from there - things calmed down. I got in line to order, and the same little shit that had been stuck in the clusterfuck waddled over, tripped over my foot as I was standing there, and fell on its face. I looked at it wanting to laugh, then ordered my coffee without further incident.

The whole event was about as pathetic as it gets, and the antics of the selfish moo were the icing on the cake.

Just thought this might give some of you a giggle. winking smiley
Yep, tripped over your foot? (brouuuhaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa)
was it, perchance, slightly in the way??
excellent

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
I have always imagined Japan as this calm Buddhist place, but I guess that is just another fantasy that is easy to have concerning a foreign country. It seems as though the world is becoming totally westernized everywhere, with a Black Friday mentality
twocents
Yep, tripped over your foot? (brouuuhaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa)
was it, perchance, slightly in the way??
excellent

Heheh, believe it or not, it wasn't! The lil' turd just kept running around everywhere and finally ate some Starbucks tiled floor.
Then again, my feet ARE kinda big, and I was wearing big ol' sandals, soooo....Ooopsie! It wasn't even a thing. It just picked itself right back up again and ran over to moo moo (who was still trying to get her shit rung up, not giving two fucks about where her stupid kids were. I don't even know what became of the daughter in all that time, she could have been abducted for as much as anyone was paying any attention to her).

Cfdavep - as far as it goes, NORMALLY Japanese do very well in lines, and you don't have this kind of crap happening. The problem yesterday was that two tourists - or at the very least foreigners - they had huge, stuffed backpacks, which sort of screams tourist around here, and were definitely not speaking Japanese - started the grab-frenzy, which ignited a chain reaction among everyone around them, who had originally just been taking the stuff off the shelves calmly. I've already witnessed a handful of these events, and they usually go down more calmly than this, in defense of the locals. It's always us dirty gaijin who are causing all the problems. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login