Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Illustrations showing why the piggo's ass deserves a seat more than yours does

Posted by Cambion 
http://www.boredpanda.com/stand-up-for-pregnant-women-public-transportation-service-advertisement-shiyang-he/

The caption on these three illustrations is "Give up your seat to someone carrying something more important" and it's part of a campaign called Stand Up For The Pregnant. Dontcha love the assumption that harboring a clump makes a woman more important than anyone or anything else? The people who are compared to her are shown with their bellies full of food and beer.

Why is the breeder and her "cargo" more important? Maybe that fuckin' food in those bellies is important - maybe that lady with the salad has an eating disorder that she's slowly getting over and that salad getting digested is very important. Maybe the guy with the beer lost his job or a loved one passed away and he drowned his sorrows in beer and music.

How's about someone who has an engagement ring in their pocket that they intend to take home and propose with? What about someone who has undetected cancer? Someone who had surgery or got hurt or is frail and can't stand up or walk more than necessary? Someone who doesn't have a car that is taking their pet's ashes home? Or, playing devil's advocate for a moment, how about if the person sitting is also knocked up? Who deserves the seat more? The heifer already sitting or the heifer standing up?

I like what the Tabatha lady says in the Facebook comments area, and also Stephanie. She sounds CF - I wish she'd come here! smiling smiley Of course, other people are getting all butthurt over her comments because bawww how dare someone not suck breeder vasshole like a good 'Murican!

A fetus isn't important to me. I give up my seat to the elderly and handicapped only. If I can't tell you are handicapped, then you need to ask. If someone politely asked for my seat and they look like they need it more than me I'm sure I'd happily give it up, but just because someone is pregnant doesn't automatically entitle them to it.
oh the irony
Yili milk, the Chinese dairy company that the ads seem to have been made for, has been involved in a couple of scandals involving tainted baby formula.

Amazing.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
If they want to make posters like that, at least make some for the handicapped and the infirm. WHY people can't stop fawning over the pignuts is beyond me, and it only boosts the inflated sense of entitlement so many of them have.
I'm reading the comments and just ticking off the bingos directed at Stephanie, one by one, from offended moos and moo sympathisers, including

the tired "you were a fetus tooooooooooooo"

and the ever-popular and oh, so witty "wow.......just wow." smile rolling left righteyes2
load of crap, "carrying something more important" I consider my can of coke more important than a fetus, dose that mean I get the seat now?

no in all seriousness, if im on public transport, usually im smart enough to move to an emptier carriage or use it at a time that's not peak hour, if in the even that its busy and im in good enough health myself, I will stand up or sit next to a singular person if they let me, most moos stick near the doors anyway.

I've actually had it a couple of times when I was really very sick or injured, was sitting in the handicaps next to the door for just in case (in case I puked or when I couldn't move fast on my injury) ugh the dirty looks I got from moos all around, yes im white as a sheet and trying to to puke but I should have stood up so the one with the pram can look important sitting in the special door seats, instead of walking into the next carriage where there all for disabled, prams and wheel chairs.
This is profoundly offensive "MORE IMPORTANT" I though China had the one sprog policy. It seems that the more populated the world gets the more they have to push the idea of sproggies being more important than anything.
It's not my fetus, so I don't give a shit.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
What a bunch of bullshit. A fetus is not more important than a living, breathing person and if a Moo chooses to get pregnant, she can lump it for all I care.

It's SO offensive to see pregnancy (a choice) compared to being disabled (not a choice).

Idiots.
Being inpig is generally a choice. If moos can't tolerate the daily grind (including—gasp—standing and walking) while being inpig, then they shouldn't be carrying a pignancy to term. :Violin
There are 7 billion people and counting in this world. I would hardly call that kind of cargo "precious".

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
Buuuuuurrrrnnnn

"a fetus isn't important to me. I give up my seat to the elderly and handicapped only. If I can't tell you are handicapped, then you need to ask. If someone politely asked for my seat and they look like they need it more than me I'm sure I'd happily give it up, but just because someone is pregnant doesn't automatically entitle them to it."

Yadda
Yadda

"Wow I really hope you get to experience pregnancy in its finest and recall this statement. It's not just about "the fetus," which could be killed due to a fall from a sudden stop by public transportation. It's also the sciatica, extreme nausea, painful edema, possible Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction, etc. If you can be kind to the elderly or handicapped, then why not be kind to someone else experiencing physical ailments?"

"I had a hysterectomy"
Why would some stranger's fetus be more important than a living, breathing, sentient person? I would gladly give up my seat for an elderly or disabled person, but not for someone whose condition is chosen.

Edit: I would also give up my seat for someone who has a lot of grocery bags, or someone who looks exhausted from standing on their feet all day working.

Sorry, but their fetus means nothing to me. I mean more to me than that.
If you want to get really picky, we're all carrying "the future." Barring ladies who have hit menopause or who have had total hysterectomies, all women are carrying around viable eggs. Men are all incubating untold numbers of potential children. Even if we don't intend to ever use them, we all still have "precious cargo" and, therefore, Moo's little biological omelet isn't special.

Pregnancy is one hundred percent voluntary and it is not a disability. I have a real hard time feeling any sort of sympathy for piggos and their belief that they are more entitled to a front seat on public transportation because they can't waddle their asses five extra steps to a seat further back. I would also surrender my seat to an elderly person, someone who is disabled, someone who is carrying something heavy or has a lot of stuff, or even someone who just said they're tired and asked politely for my seat.

Maybe if pregnant women didn't strut around acting like they are entitled to everything just because they opened their legs, more people would be willing to offer them a seat. The tide is really beginning to turn against breeders and their horse shit because people are getting sick of the entitlement and the gimme gimme gimme.

I also love that thing breeders do when they find out a woman doesn't want kids and tell them, "Ohh just wait till you get pregnant!" Just... what part of "I don't want kids" do they not hear? They seem to think that if any of us did get knocked up, we wouldn't immediately get an abortion. It's cute, in a closed-minded kind of way, and the looks on their smug faces is always priceless when they learn that you won't ever allow yourself to be pregnant.
"More important" than having eaten food? You die if you go a few days without food. I never heard anyone dying just because they didn't have a baby in her belly. (Well, at least since Anne Boleyn...)
tea princess
"More important" than having eaten food? You die if you go a few days without food. I never heard anyone dying just because they didn't have a baby in her belly. (Well, at least since Anne Boleyn...)

months not days, ive gone 52 days comfterably without food a few times while unemployed. your thinking of water, less that a week for that one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login