Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A new car seat to let parents know sprogley is still in car

Posted by addiea raine 
A new car seat to let parents know sprogley is still in car
July 24, 2015
Came across this little gem tonight. A car seat that will let parents know "hey! the thing you are supposed to think of as the most important in your world is still in here!". I cannot believe parents have become so self-obsessed that they need an alarm to let them know their kid is still in the car. If you have to have an alarm to remind you your kid is still in the car, maybe you shouldn't have a kid....or a goldfish.Car seat alarm for idiots
Re: A new car seat to let parents know sprogley is still in car
July 24, 2015
i wonder how loud it is, because most parents are pretty deaf from all the screaming in the early years, i still bet this wont stop them "forgetting them", if they get out of the car fast enough, and it dosnt make the car wail externally, they could still get away with it.

what it should do, is sound an alarm constantly on the mobile phone, most breeders wont leave their phone behind, and I've heard of some even using it as an excuse for forgetting "I had to take this call but bratleigh was screaming so loud i had to get out of the car and go into the store, then i just kinda forgot" yeah try doing that while your phone sounds a siren that alert other breeders of your neglect, make it have an auto on feature, so the only way it cant activate the phone, is either the phones flat, or the battery has to be taken out.
July 25, 2015
Maybe like half a percent of all child car deaths are genuine accidents. Maybe. These car alarm seats will not deter people who are intent on roasting their little crotch maggots to death once they tire of the shit diapers and constant screaming. In fact, I think this could open up a way for PNA breeders to sue WalMart. Breeders could find a way to screw up or disable the alarm system and then claim WalMart's product failed, so give them some money because they've Suffered EnoughTM.

The article says the alarm sounds immediately after the car is turned off, but only if the chest clip is actually buckled. Breeders can claim they were too bizzy to ensure the clip was properly secured/plugged in and so the alarm never went off. These are a pointless device - people who give a shit about their kids won't forget them. People who don't give a shit about them will not improve their behavior because of a noisy car seat and just plain won't buy one. But I guarantee at least one person will buy it, use it wrong and sue WalMart for it.
July 25, 2015
How pathetic is it that you have to have a car alarm seat for your kid? :Mr.T
July 25, 2015
I think a proximity shock collar would be more effective. Set it at an arbitrary distance, say 30 feet. Go beyond 30 feet and you have say 15 seconds to get back to within 5 feet or you get zapped.
July 25, 2015
Peace
How pathetic is it that you have to have a car alarm seat for your kid? :Mr.T

Ain't that the truth? How could someone possibly forget the kyd? Cambion is right,it's seldom an accident.

It takes a child to raze a village.
Unless this becomes a mandatory feature on all car seats, it's pointless. People would have to actually buy that particular car seat for that feature. Same with cars and people would take umbrage with the idea that car prices have increased for a feature that they don't necessarily need.

The only thing that will work to decrease Li'l Sizzler deaths is actually prosecuting and convicting killer breeders with gross neglect resulting in death and cruelty. Instead of letting them escape via the Suffered Enoughâ„¢ clause, they get to spend a few years in prison, have any current children permanently taken away, and sterilized and barred from having any more children and from being in charge of a child.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 26, 2015
How could a parent forget the best thing they feel they've *ever* created is sharing the car with them?! :eyebrows
July 26, 2015
The only thing this seat ensures is a payout from the alarm manufacturer after the parent leaves the little sizzler and then sues the alarm company for a faulty product. "I didn't hear it go off, waaah!!!" Dead kid and tens of thousands in cash TOO?!?! It's a dream come true for these shitty, awful parents!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 26, 2015
Why don't they just put it in child car seats? Then, when breeders are paying even more for the seats because of this pointless technology, they might start to get a little outraged at the other breeders who caused it to be mandated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login