Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Loaf likely almost drove neighbors to the brink of insanity due to its wailing.

http://www.xojane.com/relationships/living-beneath-a-sumo-baby-tips-on-blocking-out-loud-neighbors

I like to randomly search the Internet for articles like the one seen above.

All I can do is shudder. When confronted, the overpopulaters had the nerve to get indignant.

Luckily for me, I live in a house, and the neighbors are usually pretty quiet. The neighbors' dogs rarely bark and even the brats aren't heard too often.

Anyone here have the misfortune -- now or in the past -- of sharing walls and/or a ceiling with an obnoxious family and their little burden(s)...er...bundles of sweet joy?
some of those are good ideas, i couldn't imagine living in an apartment again. from my perspective, i learnt that in the future, i will pick my home more carefully, and if i can afford to build again, i might put in the more effort for better sound proofing.
I think back on all the times we lived in apartments and townhomes...and now we've been in this single famly home on a nice lot in a nice secluded neighborhood.. and I say.."how did I stand it?" We had waling baybees, loud music, people doing ..I dont' know what..above our heads, Trashy people just on the other side of the wall... and one woman cleaing fish on her balcony with scales and scraps flipping over against our livingroom window. Going to have to downsize one day...but I refuse to be attached again. Maybe by the time I get to assisited living.....Oh.. I just love it where I am. Mostly everyone here has been here since the places were built in 1997. Slowly the original owners are selling.. but not immediatly around me. No young kids on my block...just well behaved teens. (we have parents here who PARENT and I watched the dicipline as they grew up and it WORKS)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login