Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Seats are for bums not baybees

Posted by cfdavep 
Seats are for bums not baybees
July 28, 2015
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/families-disgusted-about-sign-banning-babies-as-125271053272.html

I love it when the breeders find people who see their sprogs as a nuisance and get so huffy
Re: Seats are for bums not baybees
July 28, 2015
The bums probably smell better.
July 28, 2015
like a boss I'm sorry if the clip is inappropriate, but that end expression is all I could think when reading that flyer notice. The huffy breeders get all hyperventilating over nothing, other breeders understand and are even happy for the notice going up, which mean the ones offended are the offenders, like always, grow up moos, the world isn't Meant and made for your special little scnueflake.
July 29, 2015
Just to clarify, for the CFs over the pond, bum as in butt, not as in hobo. smiling smiley

Moo says she has cancelled her membership because of it - GOOD. Maybe if a few other places stood up to this kind of thing, some of the entitlement will go too.
July 29, 2015
So they're all inflamed because their little disease vectors aren't allowed to plop their shitty diapers down on benches thisclose to a pool? Do they have any idea how sick their snookumses could make people even if they aren't in the pool, but contaminate benches that people sit on in bathing suits and temporarily put things like towels on? Just add water and it's a bacteria nightclub.

I springboard dive, and we practice at a fairly large pool swarming with famblees by day, though they're usually all gone by the time we get on the boards at 8:30. Thankfully the diving board and swim area are separated by a barrier, and the real shallow end infested with spawn is all the way on the other end. Even with that sort of separation (and the ungodly chlorine levels) I still get very nervous thinking of what still might be festering in there even after the kyds have cleared out. And I know there are plenty of them who have been in there by the time I get in, because I come in through the locker room and by then the place is still crawling with sprogs under 10 and many under 5. I haven't yet gotten so much as an ear infection from that pool but there have been a few incidences of practice being canceled because some idiot moo had to bring her not-yet-toilet-trained little shit in and it had a diaperspolosion.

So before the moos start lowing about this, maybe they should read up on cryptosporidium.
July 29, 2015
aes sedai
So before the moos start lowing about this, maybe they should read up on cryptosporidium.

You can give them all the information in the world, but they won't give a good goddamn and still whine until it affects them personally. Then they want to plead ignorance, want sympathy, and pretend to be an activist.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 30, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
aes sedai

You can give them all the information in the world, but they won't give a good goddamn and still whine until it affects them personally. Then they want to plead ignorance, want sympathy, and pretend to be an activist.

But, but, not THEIR kid!! THEIR kid shits rainbows that cleanse the environment, and promote general well-being. So really, the pool should be paying the moo, when her kid leaves its magic bodily fluids there! As a special treat, she'll even squirt out some milk into the pool!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 30, 2015
trekkie monster
As a special treat, she'll even squirt out some milk into the pool!

ew~ somehow i never thought of that, it was already bad enough, i saw this video on whats really going on in the pool, i think i'll just stick to my bath tub from now on, at least i can clean that before and after use, and rinse myself off prior to getting in for a cleaner soak.
July 30, 2015
Oh yum. As if we don't already know why kiddie pools are so warm.

You're likely swimming in cryptosporidium.

There was an episode of Monsters Inside Me where a full-blown case of cryptosporidium reared its nasty head after a swim in the local pool, and the infected party was--surprise surprise--a toadler. This one was in a diaper when the famblee went swimming, and while he didn't have a diapersplosion, someone else's brat did and then this kid was having violent bloody diarrhea and the works as a result. Somehow I doubt he was the only one.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
July 30, 2015
aes sedai
Oh yum. As if we don't already know why kiddie pools are so warm.

You're likely swimming in cryptosporidium.
Choice quotes from that CDC link:
"With these outbreaks, we see they disproportionately affect young children," Hlavasa said. "They're the ones who can go to a pool and young children tend to carry lots of germs."
"They should also change the diapers of their children away from pools" - see that moos, your little brat is. A bio hazard, keep it too yourself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login