Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo, our kids ruined my trip to Rome!

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Moo, our kids ruined my trip to Rome!
August 05, 2015
http://www.kim-foster.com/blog/rome-italy/

Two whiny kids interrupted this cow's quest to buy a purse in Italy, so Moo starts crying In public. Who forced her to have these two life-ruining brats? NO ONE.

We pop inside and Edie sits on the steps outside, again, and Lucy whines that she is the one who needs a bag, not me, (which strikes me as nuts since I carry everyone’s shit everywhere) and then keeps “accidentally” stepping on our feet, while the sales person does a deep sales pitch on the bag.

But I can’t look around. Can’t focus on what she is saying about the quality of the leather and how the price is ridiculously low for the quality, and its the ultimate Italian hand bag, and it’s so….blah blah blah. The sulking and misbehavior are too much.

We leave the store – bagless – all of us angry.

We silently clomp down side streets and alleys, like bitchy horses, the children mumble about how they didn’t get anything for themselves, and how terrible we are….

Awful parents.

Unfair.

How could you be so mean?

And then something happens. It’s weird.

I start crying. Like really crying, not just tears in my eyes. But a full on wall of tears, while walking down this little street in Rome. I can’t hold it back.

My children are sociopaths, I think. Or those odd people who can’t take social cues and keep talking even though everyone wants to run away and they have no idea.

We take our children to Europe and they are bitching about bags and lip balm.

Are they so entitled and given so much they can’t see how lucky they are? Or can’t even be grateful? Or nice?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: Moo, our kids ruined my trip to Rome!
August 05, 2015
Um, why doesn't the sperm donor chaperone the hellspawn out for a gelato or something while she gets her handbag fix? Sheesh. Never be me.

August 05, 2015
Or quit being cheap and pay well for a babysitter/temporary nanny to keep the kids at home with the parents gallivant around Italy. If you were willing to buy yourself an expensive Italian leather bag, you can pay a babysitter a proper wage. I can guarantee that if I had acted like that on a family vacation, next time I'd be kept at home.

This is precisely why you follow through on discipline and behavior modification when the kids are very young. This is what happens when you try to be their friend and not their parent.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 05, 2015
I can't believe I read that entire postsaying 'wtf' Moo and Duh should have known that a European trip isn't going to appeal to the average chyld. Whose bright idea was it to bring two younguns along? And how did these sprogs behave on the flight there? Whoo- boy...
August 05, 2015
Bratty children contribute nothing to vacations and don't appreciate them. Get a sitter.
August 05, 2015
Gee, whose fault is it that the kids are spoiled brats? Could the fault possibly lie with the people who raised them?
August 06, 2015
Oh good gawd, why in the hell would you bother to take what you likely know are the brattiest kids on earth on a European vacation anyway? As if she was actually somehow surprised by this behavior.
August 06, 2015
Those kydz are nasty - stupid and spoiled.
They will get worse with age.
She should get a divorce and give DuH the full custody :-)))
August 06, 2015
Yes these kids sound like a nitemare, but it's still the parents' fault in my opinion. You couldn't pay me to traipse around a smelly, dirty city in 40C heat and I'm an adult. I think I'd probably have a fit so I understand where they're coming from. The fact they complained about not being bought this and that though indicates a high level of brattiness, if I'd behaved like that in my time I wouldn't be alive now, that's for sure. Maybe there is something bad running in that famblee if the kyds are like that and Moo starts to cry uncontrollably (and Duh thinks he's Gengis Khan).

Why are parents always so stupid not to realize that if they want to pretend to be interested in a few ramshackle buidlings it doesn't mean their kyds will feign the same interest and suck it up, so why not leave them at home and go on your own? This is another sign of parental narcissism where the kyds are required to enjoy and like the same things as their handlers.
August 06, 2015
Imagine what a wonderful trip these two could've had if they didn't have kids with them! What idiots to think that a trip to a hot, crowded city was the ideal family vacaton. No.This is something that adults do.Take your kids to the Outer Banks for a week, you morons. As for the purse filled with everyone else's shit, that's her fault for allowing it to happen. My sister had the same problem: she carried a big purse and everyone in the family, husband and kids, expected her to be the family pack mule. She finally had enough, got herself a wristlet, and this forced everyone to carry their own keys, gum, money, water bottles, etc.
August 06, 2015
So buying a handbag was the highlight of Rome? Wow. Because it would have been soo cheap despite the airfare, hotels and other expenses.

Should have stayed at home.
August 06, 2015
Did anyone read the comments? All of them either found the story humorous, or were lamenting how much she (and they) would miss these moments when the kids moved out. These people are truly pathologically unstable.
August 06, 2015
The kids are obviously whiny entitle minded spoiled little brats. They probably felt entitled to go on this vacation too, how DARE the parents go by themselves.The chyuldrun won't appreciate the city's old world beauty or it's history and it sounds like they were bored.

You chose to have those kids and drag em everywhere with you.Parunts also chose to make them spoiled entitled brats. If you want a 'vacation' leave them at home or wait until they leave the nest, stop your whining for a choice you chose to make.
August 06, 2015
rockchick
Why are parents always so stupid not to realize that if they want to pretend to be interested in a few ramshackle buidlings it doesn't mean their kyds will feign the same interest and suck it up, so why not leave them at home and go on your own? This is another sign of parental narcissism where the kyds are required to enjoy and like the same things as their handlers.

Because they need to have that all-important fambly expeeeeeeeeerience. Complete with Kodak Moments. Because what else does Moo have to live for?
August 06, 2015
When I first read the c/p'd post without looking at the blog, I thought this woman's kids were a loaf and a toadler. Then I clicked it and saw that they were actually school-age, and not kindergarten either! Here's a bright idea, moo: before you drag your sproglettes to some exotic locale they probably won't appreciate any more than the unexplored corners of your own attic, take them to a museum. If they keep it together and show some sort of fascination in marble busts and broken columns, have them check out books on the subject from the library. If the interest continues, you might want to consider a famblee trip to Rome. Since this trip was in no way intended to visit relatives then these dumb pahrunts needed to test the girls' interest. Some kids with relatives across the Atlantic have no choice when they're packed up and taken to places they don't want to be. I have plenty of family overseas who I was obligated to visit from the age of about 6, and there was no way I enjoyed all the sightseeing "adventures" they dragged me along to (and in the nastiest heat of summer), but I kept my mouth shut and my hands to myself. And at the end I got rewarded with good European ice cream.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
August 06, 2015
When I was a kid I actually got heat exaustion as the parent (dad ) thought it would be great to hit the highway in Death Valley in July at 3:00 pm minus aircondioning with just a few cokes.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 06, 2015
All I can say is :bedmadelie. No one made this dumb heifer breed, no one made her raise her daughters to be spoiled cunts and no one made her drag their whining, bratty asses to fucking Rome. Unless the kid had some bizarre fascination with Roman history and actually wanted to be there, why bother taking them? Take the money you would have used for their tickets, food and accommodations and give it to someone to watch the little fuckers.

I assume no relatives wanted to mind the kids - for money or not - because they know what rotten shits the kids are. Most children under the age of 17 won't want to travel and they will not be interested in standing around while Moo and Duh look at bullshit like clothes and bags. I never liked having to wait for my aunts to shop as a kid because I was bored. This trip to Rome was totally wasted; the parents probably couldn't do a lot of what they wanted to do or see a lot of what they wanted to see because their bitch daughters were stomping and crying after 10 minutes of being anywhere they didn't want to be, and then they threw more tantrums when Moo didn't buy them overpriced shit.

If these were my kids, I'd have my foot so far up both their asses so often that my foot itself would get accepted into proctology school. I also sense that this Moo is the kind of Moo who will be bitter and resentful over this forever, blaming her kids well into adulthood about how they made her miss out on the Italian handbag of a lifetime because they were being assholes in Rome. If the highlight of someone's exotic vacation is attempting to buy a fucking bag, then I have a feeling that being unable to buy said bag because of the kids is something Moo will moo about for years to come.

This blog post is typical breeder drivel: "I hate my kids and everything they do... but it's all wooooooorth it!"
Anonymous User
August 07, 2015
Maybe they should just parent and be the boss. I know none of this would be an option in my world as a kid, none none none. That would be the day, how about we're the parents, and you get to follow us around and you don't get a say in what is on the agenda?

I mean did any of you ask to go home when you knew home was no where near? And we had our friends, today brats don't go out and play and have friends to miss, in fact if anything they are available on the iPads. and we put up and shut up, and there were no cool iPads to distract us when we go to the room. It was eat unfamiliar food, and go on long boring tiring walks. Maybe there would be something kid related, and that would be nice, the end.

What has modern parenting created?
August 07, 2015
I can't feel any sympathy for her. A few weeks ago I had to flee a Michael Kors store because of two whiny kids. Seriously, what the hell were they doing there? It's not like it was Tesco or Burger King.
August 07, 2015
The two brats will grow up to be spoiled whores just like their materialistic mother, who apparently goes on vacation simply to shop with her wallet's money.

oh, this comment on her site:
" I have a girlfriend who used to be a single mom (she is in a relationship now) and I remember when her daughter was giving her a hard time, and I stepped in and said, “Your mom is my friend and I’m not going to let you treat her like that”, and my friend said that she missed that most of all – someone just defending her, stepping in and saying, “go catch a breath, I have this.”

Did anyone ever tell these women that they are in charge of children, and not the other way around?Jesus!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login