Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Check this out:tu

Posted by SlumSlut 
Check this out:tu
September 28, 2010
You can put smilies in the subject header.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: Check this out:tu
September 29, 2010
I like the new emoticons too.
Re: Check this out:tuthumbs upwink
September 29, 2010
September 29, 2010
:biggrin2

Holy shit, this is HUGE!
September 29, 2010
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

...............is a phrase that is probably familiar to moo-cows.

Thank you I like all of the new emoticons too!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 29, 2010
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious
September 29, 2010
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

Let's get another one of these going! :yr

(kkim and yurble - this is "kaleidoscope-quote art" which we discovered during the Anna's Trainwreck Thread. You two weren't around for that and the thread has been lost to history, but we can get some of the good stuff going again if we all work together as a team. ...And if we tell you the name of the game, boy... we call it "riding the Anna's traaaaaayyyyyyaaaaaaiiin.)

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

September 29, 2010
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

I like trains! I like teens! Quote box artwork makes me scream! I like rats! I like cats! I like Steel Hyaena's gothic hats! I like Autards! I like you! I want to slap the ass of Dr. Drew! GO BRATFREE QUOTE BOX STACK GO!

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
September 29, 2010
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

I like trains! I like teens! Quote box artwork makes me scream! I like rats! I like cats! I like Steel Hyaena's gothic hats! I like Autards! I like you! I want to slap the ass of Dr. Drew! GO BRATFREE QUOTE BOX STACK GO!

This site could potentially replace Fakebook as the Primary Relationship in my Internet Life.

Anonymous User
September 29, 2010
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

This site could potentially replace Fakebook as the Primary Relationship in my Internet Life.
WOOOOOOO!
September 29, 2010
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

I wonder how often moomares hear this from men and which body parts it is said about most often. I wonder if our "guests" and lurkers will fill us in? So, which is it said the most about, your TWAT. UDDERS, or your BELLY?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
September 29, 2010
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

I wonder how often moomares hear this from men and which body parts it is said about most often. I wonder if our "guests" and lurkers will fill us in? So, which is it said the most about, your TWAT. UDDERS, or your BELLY?confused smiley

I wonder how the big smiley(s) will affect the final outcome of the project.

September 29, 2010
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

I hate Christmas, call me Scrooge
The emoticon I chose is huge!

Kim made a quip
mommies would find mean,
But I sprayed a drink all over my screen

Funny, clever, logical, wise
Y'all make me laugh; I heart you guys!
September 29, 2010
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

I'm sounding like an art critic here, but I'm intrigued by Kim's choice to feature the big, excited smiley in a second location instead of only right smack in the middle. Methinks I'm just going with the glaringly obvious choice to have it as the creamy, grinning center of this box cake, and maybe that's just what people are expecting. Maybe Kim's the one who's got her hot little CF finger on the pulse of quote box modern art and she's choosing to wisely ignore my outdated notions and my desire to cling tenaciously to my smiley safe zones. Carry on, Kim. Carry on.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
September 29, 2010
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

I'm sounding like an art critic here, but I'm intrigued by Kim's choice to feature the big, excited smiley in a second location instead of only right smack in the middle. Methinks I'm just going with the glaringly obvious choice to have it as the creamy, grinning center of this box cake, and maybe that's just what people are expecting. Maybe Kim's the one who's got her hot little CF finger on the pulse of quote box modern art and she's choosing to wisely ignore my outdated notions and my desire to cling tenaciously to my smiley safe zones. Carry on, Kim. Carry on.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Freaky...

September 29, 2010
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

Okay, now it's "balanced".smug

September 29, 2010
kidlesskim
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

Oh shit, she's included both the giant excited smiley AND the smug smiley in one post. Wow, Kim - you're like the Van Gogh of internet quote boxes. I'll be expecting your ear in the mail and a visit during which we share a large bottle of absinthe, madame. thumbs upwink

September 29, 2010
RatsNotBrats
kidlesskim
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

Oh shit, she's included both the giant excited smiley AND the smug smiley in one post. Wow, Kim - you're like the Van Gogh of internet quote boxes. I'll be expecting your ear in the mail and a visit during which we share a large bottle of absinthe, madame. thumbs upwink

i'll be expecting the other ear. and a bottle of Bush Mills.

September 29, 2010
Stick with the green fairy.
September 29, 2010
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
kidlesskim
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

My signature emoticon is not moving anymore. Fuckin forum.

September 29, 2010
SlumSlut
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
kidlesskim
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

Yes. Bush Mills is quality. Wow...no, your emoticon is definitely not moving anymore. face saying 'error'r saying 'wtf' Maybe the red smiley (which is obviously you) got full? Which isn't surprising considering the yellow one is obviously Mercurior. :flaming Ooh, burn.

September 30, 2010
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
kidlesskim
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

Yes. Bush Mills is quality. Wow...no, your emoticon is definitely not moving anymore. face saying 'error'r saying 'wtf' Maybe the red smiley (which is obviously you) got full? Which isn't surprising considering the yellow one is obviously Mercurior. :flaming Ooh, burn.

Well, my icon is moving again... Maybe it was just tired and needed a good night's sleep. :eatu

September 30, 2010
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
kidlesskim
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

Well, my icon is moving again... Maybe it was just tired and needed a good night's sleep. :eatu

I think you're right. It just needed a rest. There was a lot of crazy quote box stackin' shenanigans going on last night and the poor thing was just worn out. :cool

September 30, 2010
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
kidlesskim
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

I think you're right. It just needed a rest. There was a lot of crazy quote box stackin' shenanigans going on last night and the poor thing was just worn out. :cool

I took out the big-grins to see what it looks like. The other time we did this, someone got it to go sideways. Does anyone remember how they did that?

September 30, 2010
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
kidlesskim
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
cf_hoosier
SlumSlut
RatsNotBrats
SlumSlut
Tiquer
kidlesskim
Tiquer

Holy shit, this is HUGE!

waving hellolarious

WOOOOOOO!

I took out the big-grins to see what it looks like. The other time we did this, someone got it to go sideways. Does anyone remember how they did that?

NOW THE CENTER OF THE BOX IS PERFECT.

About the legendary sideways pic: I toyed around with it for a bit, but I couldn't figure it out. Supposedly you can do that with PHP code, but I'll be jiggered if I know how to accomplish it with the code I tried.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login