Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Deeply gets friendly - what could possibly go wrong...

Posted by bookworm 
Deeply gets friendly - what could possibly go wrong...
August 11, 2015
Seeing as it was a lovely day at bookworm towers I decided to give the car a bit of a spruce up and TCL to the wheels. Unfortunately this means running the gauntlet of smart alecs with "Ohh, you can do mine next" like that's not original... Round by me it's most PNB, but there are a couple of breeders.

In the block across is single moo with 16 year old 250 pound hulktard At least moo says he is, I just think he's 10% slow and 90% bratty snowflake. Moo herself is possibly the walking poster child for Immaculate Conception and a while ago Tardly decided he wanted to clean my car, Having been told in no uncertain terms that was never going to happen, moo keeps giving me the evil eye because I was mean to the great lump. Like I'm going to let King Kong Lose on my paintwork when I've seen the damage he has done to their wreck. Not a undented panel left after his tantrums.

In the same block lives benefit moo. 2 kids, different fathers, car driven on a pay-as-you-drive scheme so even after 3 years, it as new, Tardly not allowed to clean that either.

Anyway, Tardly has decided that the 2 toadlers (5 and 3) are his newest, besets friends in the whole world and over the last few weeks seems to be getting way too friendly with them. Going off 'playing' together, possibly having sleep-overs and generally giving off a really strong 'weirdo' vibe. Of course it's a win-win for moos. Tardly wrangler moo gets Hulk out of her hair for a while and benefit moo has something to watch her spawn.

Neither of them see the huge danger signs of an increasingly mature (probably sexually too) hulktard and 2 very young kids being allowed such close contact
Re: Deeply gets friendly - what could possibly go wrong...
August 11, 2015
That's a scene straight out of Law and Order SVU right there.

DUNGK DUNGK.

Click here to login