Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Get ready to roll your eyes...

Posted by bop 
Get ready to roll your eyes...
August 12, 2015
...into the back of your head. Meme on Imgur today:

http://imgur.com/gallery/02fIOaX

Some of the comments are really great, though.
Re: Get ready to roll your eyes...
August 12, 2015
I like these comments:

"I'm getting about damn sick of my sister-in-law's FB posts...yes, you had a baby..you didn't discover the cure for cancer..shut up"

And somebody linked to this from the Oatmeal:

At least it's getting the approval it deserves. smiling smiley
August 12, 2015
I kinda read it as being sarcastic, but with the way sanctimoomies are now, who knows? I love the comments though! Hilarious!
August 12, 2015
Comedy gold:

Ah, the magic of birth. Downloads all the information in the universe as a reward for having your vagina stretched to its limits.

When you give birth they hand you your baby, and your certificate in your Masters in Everything Especially Stuff There Are Experts For.

Congratulations. You've just earned the "Something fell out of my vagina" PHD

Now it's time to flood your Facebook feed with baby pictures, mother advice, and Scentsy ads.

My condolences, losing the rest of your life must be hard.

You know nothing, Joan Snow.
bouncing and laughing

...and you can store all that knowledge in your new, gaping, stretched out baby dispenser.

Protip: have the next child with a different father so you can get NEW advice for the second child.

Blood pours from my ears when this nonsense spills out from people who are so blatantly shitty parents (and whose kids are pieces of shit)

Speaking of shitty parents...

Edwina Scissorhands
I helped console my newborn son as he was circumcised... Does that count?
If this is all some pahrunts know how to do I'm terrified for the next generation coming our way.

Serial Stupid
I have three boys. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing. Someone help me.
You obviously had no clue after the first one because you squatted out two more.

Who says this shit at work?!
I have a coworker like that...she killed her 2nd child during homebirth because "she was smarter than the doctors"
Because a loaf getting strangled by its own umbilical cord is natchral too.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
August 12, 2015
That's real comedy gold.

Edwina Scissorhands and circumcision :-)))))
August 12, 2015
I was exceedingly lucky n have good insurance ( no tubes tied but...) a well n rotted baby maker. Trash thataway.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 12, 2015
aes sedai
Comedy gold:

Ah, the magic of birth. Downloads all the information in the universe as a reward for having your vagina stretched to its limits.

When you give birth they hand you your baby, and your certificate in your Masters in Everything Especially Stuff There Are Experts For.

Congratulations. You've just earned the "Something fell out of my vagina" PHD

Now it's time to flood your Facebook feed with baby pictures, mother advice, and Scentsy ads.

My condolences, losing the rest of your life must be hard.

You know nothing, Joan Snow.
bouncing and laughing

...and you can store all that knowledge in your new, gaping, stretched out baby dispenser.

Protip: have the next child with a different father so you can get NEW advice for the second child.

Blood pours from my ears when this nonsense spills out from people who are so blatantly shitty parents (and whose kids are pieces of shit)

Speaking of shitty parents...

Edwina Scissorhands
I helped console my newborn son as he was circumcised... Does that count?
If this is all some pahrunts know how to do I'm terrified for the next generation coming our way.

Serial Stupid
I have three boys. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing. Someone help me.
You obviously had no clue after the first one because you squatted out two more.

Who says this shit at work?!
I have a coworker like that...she killed her 2nd child during homebirth because "she was smarter than the doctors"
Because a loaf getting strangled by its own umbilical cord is natchral too.

That circumcision parent :crz. I think that people who get babies circumcised are horrible, or at very least ignorant. It's like, "yes let us slice skin of this babies sensitive groin, without consent, as he is a baby, to prevent STDs/because our religion requires genital surgery." By the time STDs are a issue, the guy can make his own decision about the state of his dick (if not than STDs are probably not your biggest issue), and besides no one should permanently alter a non-consenting individuals body unless it's necessary to preserve life or limb. angry flipping off
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login