Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good Morning America Monday morning (I think) 8/10/2015

Posted by twocents 
Good Morning America Monday morning (I think) 8/10/2015
August 12, 2015
I don't know if this was monday or tuesday, but mom had tuned the channel to gma. What should appear on the set but some damned self important cow who was blurbing out on increasing 'bring your baaabbeee to work' and how it is sooo good for business and makes for better work from the moomies. (and everyone else I suppose). I probably should have listened to get what was being said straight but all I could see was red.
It is not an issue where I work, but medium, large business? Oh Crud trying to work with freaking screaming brats.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Good Morning America Monday morning (I think) 8/10/2015
August 12, 2015
I can't imagine my old office I worked for having a day like that (other than Christmas Eve Day if we had a half-day if the calendar fell that way) with a whole bunch of screaming brats. They had a "Bring your son/daughter to work" day but that was limited to older kids who would behave well and stay quiet.

Is there any place which is sacred enough to keep babies away? Not even bars or bar areas of restaurants are off limits any more.
August 13, 2015
My mother used to work at the hospital and even they had a "bring your child to work" day, which my mother never did because she didn't want me to miss school. Seriously, the worst place for someone's kid to be is in everybody's fucking way in the ER or in any department. Because, you know, I want someone's six-year-old staring at my taint when I'm getting a pelvic exam, and I'm sure the guy who gets wheeled into the emergency room while having a heart attack wants to look into a third-grader's beady little eyes right before he codes.

If bring your brat to work day has to be a thing, there needs to be an age limit, and some places should just be off-limits entirely. If a kid is in high school and interested in their parents' field of work, then sure, bring them in to shadow you with the understanding that they will stay the hell out of the way and not interfere with anybody's ability to do their jobs. But there is zero reason a kid under the age of 10 needs to be in anyone's workplace, barring some kind of genuine emergency like the house burned down or Daddy's drunk and trying to rape Junior again.
August 13, 2015
I think this was more than just a bring your child to work, thing.
I think this was full time bring your sex trophy to work.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 13, 2015
c'mon kids, let's check out the lye buckets and caustic chemical tanks TYLER OH GOD NO!

I think if breeders can bring their hellspawn to work, I should be able to bring my pets to work. I guarantee they're much cleaner, quieter and cuter.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 13, 2015
Well, that sounds like a recipe for disaster. Never mind the endless distraction, imagine the lawsuit after Cznowflayque gets hurt dicking around with a dangerous piece of equipment.

Some places simply aren't appropriate for children. Why is that so hard to understand?
August 14, 2015
we do have an office dog belonging to one of the bosses adult children. she is a real blessing imo. I love the little thing. Call her the 'office manager'. Sits on the bosses desk, even when he has meetings.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login