Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh is seen deliberately keying luxury car.

Duh is seen deliberately keying luxury car.
August 17, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/topic/Aston-Martin/112105385472711?source=whfrt&position=1&trqid=6184124566641901605

I came across the aforementioned footage on FB and just HAD to share it with my fellow child-free folks.

Does envy burn at the very core of this duh?

Is he perhaps bitter because of the money drain he chose to have? That $200,000+ dollars it'll likely take to raise his snotling could have been saved and gone towards a nice car in the future.
Re: Duh is seen deliberately keying luxury car.
August 17, 2015
That 14 Grand (9000 British Pounds) that the repairs will cost, could have bought a lot of stuff for the duh brat

August 18, 2015
This one really lit me up, because I can sort of relate to it.

There's one neighbor in particular (a Moo, of course) who dinged the shit out of the passenger side of my car-- like three dozen times or so-- until I finally moved it. I can only assume it was pure envy-- her car's a shitbox and mine, while nothing spectacular (certainly not an Aston Martin!), is cleaner and in way better shape than hers.

Of course, I have absolutely no way of proving it, lacking a camera like this astute British car owner had. Otherwise she'd be selling her empty-eyed kids to pay for my paint job, the petty little cunt! angrily flogging with a whip

As it is, now other people can see that I've got dings, and they happily add to them (although nowhere near as often as Bitter Moo). It's exactly like when one chicken in a flock gets pecked to the point of bleeding by another hen-- the rest descend on her like dumb, feathery sharks... on their own kind.

Stupid, mindless humans.
August 18, 2015
gnocchi
This one really lit me up, because I can sort of relate to it.

There's one neighbor in particular (a Moo, of course) who dinged the shit out of the passenger side of my car-- like three dozen times or so-- until I finally moved it. I can only assume it was pure envy-- her car's a shitbox and mine, while nothing spectacular (certainly not an Aston Martin!), is cleaner and in way better shape than hers.

Of course, I have absolutely no way of proving it, lacking a camera like this astute British car owner had. Otherwise she'd be selling her empty-eyed kids to pay for my paint job, the petty little cunt! angrily flogging with a whip

As it is, now other people can see that I've got dings, and they happily add to them (although nowhere near as often as Bitter Moo). It's exactly like when one chicken in a flock gets pecked to the point of bleeding by another hen-- the rest descend on her like dumb, feathery sharks... on their own kind.

Stupid, mindless humans.

I'm curious: How can you tell she's doing it out of sheer envy instead of just being a careless, inconsiderate boob, or that her spawn are not doing it? I certainly wouldn't put it past some people to be so petty and immature, though, since their bodies left middle school, but their brains stayed behind.
Anonymous User
August 18, 2015
It's speculation on my part.

I ran into her in the parking lot once, and she quickly turned to the feral brat just starting to get out of their car (most of the dings are on the right rear door of my car), telling him to please be careful about not hitting the nice lady's door. He looked startled when she said that... and the dings kept accumulating afterwards anyway. I wasn't able to do anything about it until much later.

Every other time I've encountered her (before and after this), she'd refuse to speak or even look me in the eye, but would happily converse with DH standing half an inch away from me.

So while I don't doubt that a big part of it is she's just a dumb thoughtless bint raising even dumber children, there is something more to it. What exactly, I have no clue. So that's the best conclusion I've come up with.

I don't deploy the word "jealousy" readily. Not only am I not fond of the word itself (because it's way overused these days), but I also don't consider myself or my circumstances particularly envy-making, lol! But, it is amazing what sets people off anymore, and the degree to which it does.
August 18, 2015
I recent acquired a four door jeep wrangler. I lifted it four inches and installed 37" tires along with body panel armor. Because of the height and the fact the rock slides stick out almost a foot, if anyone slams their door into it they will end up with huge damage and I might have a paint smudge on my slider.

One moo in a SMOOV parked in close and swung her door wide open. Looked like a pissed off chimpanzee took a swing at her door with a piece of gas pipe. I had some white paint transfer on the slider, that's it. I had a police report done and told her to expect to hear from my insurance when the slider damage gets repainted...
August 18, 2015
gnocchi
It's speculation on my part.

I ran into her in the parking lot once, and she quickly turned to the feral brat just starting to get out of their car (most of the dings are on the right rear door of my car), telling him to please be careful about not hitting the nice lady's door. He looked startled when she said that... and the dings kept accumulating afterwards anyway. I wasn't able to do anything about it until much later.

Every other time I've encountered her (before and after this), she'd refuse to speak or even look me in the eye, but would happily converse with DH standing half an inch away from me.

So while I don't doubt that a big part of it is she's just a dumb thoughtless bint raising even dumber children, there is something more to it. What exactly, I have no clue. So that's the best conclusion I've come up with.

I don't deploy the word "jealousy" readily. Not only am I not fond of the word itself (because it's way overused these days), but I also don't consider myself or my circumstances particularly envy-making, lol! But, it is amazing what sets people off anymore, and the degree to which it does.

It very well could be envy if she knows you're CF. Unfortunately, there's no way to really know what people are truly thinking, which is why I wish I had the power to read minds.
August 19, 2015
Duh has been caught and charged- and he's 48, so possibly a granduh? In any case he's old enough to know better.

I've had this story shared by Facebook friends a few times now, and a lot of them seem to find it amusing that a wealthy person parked in a poor area not expecting anyone to engage in a bit of class warfare. While it's true that if it was a Skoda had been damaged this wouldn't have received so much media coverage, I still have to say "fuck that". I despise spiteful behaviour whether the target is rich or poor, mindlessly lashing out at others solves nothing, and for the bitter duh here it'll just end up giving him more problems to deal with.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login