Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is the world pro liars want *trigger warning*

Posted by KitsNotKids 
This is the world pro liars want *trigger warning*
May 02, 2015
A world where 10 year olds impregnated by rape are forced to give birth despite being children themselves.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/01/americas/paraguay-girl-rape-pregnancy/

This is just so horrible it doesn't bear thinking about. I will never stop fighting for abortion rights.

The idea that these people can even attempt to claim that they are humanitarian, humane or that they care about children just disgusts me.
Re: This is the world pro liars want *trigger warning*
May 02, 2015
Paraguay is not the richest country out there by any means. Yet, they don't seem to mind to spend their money on suppressing women's rights.

Yes KitsNotKids, this is the world that pro-liars want. There is one thing to remember. People, in many cases, they do not give an issue a time of day unless the issue affects them directly. I would not be surprised if this girl's family were anti-choice to begin with but now that trouble has hit home, they are wondering what to do. I also would not be surprised if this girl's step father is a pro-liar too.

Pro-liars, no matter how hard they are fighting, they are losing ground. If we were to compare this to a war, often, the losing side fights the hardest shortly before the battle is lost. Pro-liars are not going to win just for the simple fact the many people who are 25 and under are not into pro-liar bullshit. Sooner or later younger folks will replace the older ones and new people will be making and changing laws and we all know that pro-liars won't be having a chance then.
May 02, 2015
I think the forced birthers will gradually lose more ground when they see the effects of overpopulation. A least I hope so.
May 02, 2015
CFDaveP, the pro-life crowd includes all the religious nuts who believe that God will (somehow) provide and that overpopulation is a hoax. Don't hold your breath waiting for their attitudes to change. Expect more of the kind of story we see here from Paraguay in the meantime.

Me, I don't see God creating any new Earths filled with resources. The one we're on is it, the only one, and many of its resources have been sorely depleted by runaway human breeding and consumption.
cfdavep
I think the forced birthers will gradually lose more ground when they see the effects of overpopulation. A least I hope so.

Me too, but I think they won't "see" the effects until even the uber-privileged are killing each other over a fuzzy chunk of beef jerky. Then there'll be lots of screaming and "Oh god, we never saw this coming!!1!"

Mad Max's world will seem like a theme park ride at that point. Glad neither I nor my descendants will be here for that clusterfuckage.
May 02, 2015
The girl is not at risk? She’s fucking ten! She could actually die from giving birth! And in the case she does survive, what about the psychological effect it will have on her. Imagine you’re 10 or 11 years old, and you’ve just given birth to the result of a rape by your father/stepfather/uncle etc. Every day you have to look at that nasty, wrinkled face, and all you see is the man that caused you so much pain. Every day you’re forced to hear those horrid screams, it’s a reminder of the childhood you lost.
They’ll probably try to make her keep the thing too. In their minds, she must have done something to tempt her stepfather, and therefore she must be punished by not only being forced to birth the thing, she must care for it too.
And no, lurking pro liars, that rape baby won’t grow up to cure cancer. It’ll end up in an equally horrible situation, and will probably end up a criminal or dead. But hey, it’s not like you care about the loaves after they’re born. It’s the fetus that matters.
I hope for this poor girl’s sake that Amnesty International is successful and she can get an abortion, or at least miscarries. I hope her baby fucking stepfather is found and shoved in a cell with a bunch of bigger, meaner men who don’t appreciate his kind.
Just sickening. No female of any age should be forced to endure an unwanted pregnancy because of some outdated laws.
May 03, 2015
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/01/pregnant-10-year-old-refused-abortion.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thedailybeast%2Farticles+%28The+Daily+Beast+-+Latest+Articles%29

Looks like she lost the legal right to abort, if this article can be believed. It is the worst thing imaginable to be young, female and poor in a third world country.
May 03, 2015
The fact that they even let her reach 22 weeks because of all the debate and refusal is disgusting. The moment she found out she was pregnant, they should have let this poor girl abort and be done with it. At 5 1/2 months, the risk of complications and even death from an abortion is much, much higher than at a few weeks. And this would go for an adult; he risk would probably skyrocket for a ten-year-old. So yes, her life IS at risk. Now more than ever. And these men in the government (sorry guys on here, but I could be anything the people backing these decisions are all men) are allowing it.

Vile.
May 03, 2015
It's time to contact Women on Waves.
May 04, 2015
I hope the stepfather gets beaten to death in prison so he can't rape any more children.

And I hope this poor girl gets her long overdue abortion or at least never has to see that fucking thing again once it's born.
UPDATE: the poor girl had a C-section on 8/14. I wonder if she would have even received that except for the world outcry.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/08/14/11-year-old-rape-victim-gives-birth/31708465/

Note at the end it is common for 12 year old girls to be pregnant in that country. The comments are priceless. WAY down, one face booker says, when everyone is whining about protecting the fetus' rights, the then-10-yo child's rights were violated when she was raped (and I'm sure she was raped more than once), and then forced to be an incubator. Another face booker replies, Yes, the 11yo mother has no rights, and then someone else says "The 11yo mother would have to crawl back into the womb to have any rights."

This makes me physically ill. And no, I do not believe this child is "fine" after major surgery. Most grown women are not "fine" after a C-section. I'm sure we have a thread somewhere about C-section side effects to go along with the vaginal side effects.
August 25, 2015
My mother had two C-sections and has told me about them. The recovery time is incredibly long and painful. You can barely move; to walk to the bathroom means shuffling in tiny steps. Forget about bending or laughing or anything. It'll hurt too much and there's always the chance of popping a staple/stitch. And that's for grown-ass women. Imagine the undeveloped 11-year old girlchild.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 25, 2015
Poor girl is going to be full of adhesions. Younger tissue is more prone to that, as it tries to heal quickly and creates more tissue binding together. How awful they forced this on her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login