Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kid shitting on airplane aisle because lavatory was too small for her whole family...

Posted by tea princess 
Flyertalk.com's "Worst Passenger of the Week" is a gold mine for kid-related stories. Kids are in almost every second or third story, but this one is definitely the worst.

http://www.flyertalk.com/articles/mom-allows-toddler-to-poop-in-aisle-because-lav-is-too-small.html

Mom's reason? The lavatory was too small for her kid, the mom and the retinue the kid needs for taking a crap. I already knew that breastfed kids can't eat without dozens of onlookers, but now kids can't even go to the toilet without people watching them?

WARNING: photos.

(It sure beats the more recent story in which parents are suing the airline because the tea their kid spilled on herself was too hot...)
tea princess
Flyertalk.com's "Worst Passenger of the Week" is a gold mine for kid-related stories. Kids are in almost every second or third story, but this one is definitely the worst.

http://www.flyertalk.com/articles/mom-allows-toddler-to-poop-in-aisle-because-lav-is-too-small.html

Mom's reason? The lavatory was too small for her kid, the mom and the retinue the kid needs for taking a crap. I already knew that breastfed kids can't eat without dozens of onlookers, but now kids can't even go to the toilet without people watching them?

WARNING: photos.

(It sure beats the more recent story in which parents are suing the airline because the tea their kid spilled on herself was too hot...)

If the restroom is too small for this very small child, it is too small for the rest of us to a much greater degree.

People who want to behave like animals shouldn't be permitted on planes. In a perfectly just world, this kind of behavior should earn every one of these passengers a ban on travel in any US airspace.
Here's an idiot berating everyone from making a big deal about a kid pissing and shitting on a plane in a placeother than the toilet:

http://www.eastcoastmum.ca/journalists-and-bloggers-should-be-ashamed-of-themselves-for-making-a-big-stink-about-nothing/

Note to self: Avoid China .
ex lurker

Yup. Even parts of Hong Kong and Macau. Mainlanders are the worst and Islanders hate them. If they're not barging to the front of a queue they're spitting everywhere.

There's a saying in Hong Kong. How can you spot a mainlander? They're the one shitting in the gutter.
I think the bathroom was too small because moo wanted to take the whole famblie in there...lest they be kydnapped while she was in the loo with the loaded toad.
For Fuck's Sake! I thought it was another port-a-pot on a plane thing. This is ON the fucking floor! One comment linked to this ass writing how it was so bad to shame the poor family and how people poop in the wrong places all the time - as if the frequency of stupidity makes it OK.

http://www.eastcoastmum.ca/journalists-and-bloggers-should-be-ashamed-of-themselves-for-making-a-big-stink-about-nothing/
bookworm
ex lurker

Yup. Even parts of Hong Kong and Macau. Mainlanders are the worst and Islanders hate them. If they're not barging to the front of a queue they're spitting everywhere.

There's a saying in Hong Kong. How can you spot a mainlander? They're the one shitting in the gutter.

Oof. I googled the subject. And people think we "ugly Americans" are bad? :goggle
Dorisan
bookworm
ex lurker

Oof. I googled the subject. And people think we "ugly Americans" are bad? :goggle

Yes, public voiding is a thing in China and wherever its people go. Though, adults do it too so it's not a brat-exclusive problem. POOPMOO + DUH.

On topic: it looks like all-natchurul pediatric public defecation is the next big thing after brazen beefing. Ooh, it's just a bodily function, you can't expect a kyd to control it's parasympathetic nervous system ... BULLSHIT, in this case the kyd was not incontinent, it's just that they couldn't fit her and all her fambleeservants in a lavatory designed for one.

Shitting, pissing, vomiting, beefing, what's next? Is that all options already?
It's not only in China. 2 years ago I was in the EU for 2 months in a major world city, and Chinese people from China were everywhere, with their bad manners. I had to tell some of them off, because of what they did. They even tried barging in line at international customs in front of the police. At least to their credit, they didn't shit in public (in front of me).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login