Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Asshat Kills Kyd By Washing Machine

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Asshat Kills Kyd By Washing Machine
September 13, 2015
Just found this on Yahoo News. Asshat basically pulls off a PNA by throwing his kyd into a washing machine and turning it on.

Both parents were convicted sincf the mother stood by and did nothing to stop this bastard. Personally, I think they should have gotten life without parole.
Anonymous User
Re: Asshat Kills Kyd By Washing Machine
September 13, 2015
God damn. Childfree me sitting here, my eyes stinging with tears, from this horrific story:

During the investigation it emerged that the golden-haired Bastien was not wanted by his father, who meted out harsh punishments for his increasingly agitated behaviour at home and at school, such as locking him in a cupboard.

Social services had been repeatedly alerted to the family's case.

That poor little unwanted boy. I hope BOTH "parents" get 'prison cell justice' meted out to them. Hope his sister winds up well cared for by decent people (NOT the *&^%# grandparents who raised either of the two monsters).

Another day, another story that makes me wish I believed in immortal souls and Hellfire.

September 13, 2015
ex lurker
God damn. Childfree me sitting here, my eyes stinging with tears, from this horrific story:

During the investigation it emerged that the golden-haired Bastien was not wanted by his father, who meted out harsh punishments for his increasingly agitated behaviour at home and at school, such as locking him in a cupboard.

Social services had been repeatedly alerted to the family's case.

That poor little unwanted boy. I hope BOTH "parents" get 'prison cell justice' meted out to them. Hope his sister winds up well cared for by decent people (NOT the *&^%# grandparents who raised either of the two monsters).

Another day, another story that makes me wish I believed in immortal souls and Hellfire.

Same, though I do believe in Hell and Karma.....it just can't come soon enough for people like this. I made the mistake of wandering through youtube one day.....I firmly believe there has to be an eternal punishment for these things....hell or whatever....there are some people that truly are demonic and have no reason to breathe.

And they call themselves "parents".

I find it sad that the very people who are supposed to love their kids to the point it annoys society are the very ones that are hurting them in ways that go beyond anything any sane person could ever dream. It's sad that the childfree are demonized for not wanting kids, yet we seem to have more compassion for them than their own parents do.

What a sick, twisted society we have become sad smiley.
September 17, 2015
Poor baby Bastien. I don't want kids but even I would take one in to save from that shit.

Too bad they cannot tattoo the parents' crimes on their foreheads then toss them in gen pop.

I am hoping and praying for prison justice in this case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login