Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pathetic cow moos about her son growing up

Posted by aliceblue 
Pathetic cow moos about her son growing up
September 07, 2015
Stupid woman is mooing about how she got over the grief of her son GROWING UP!saying 'wtf' Yeah, that is right, he is alive, still loves her, visits and talks to her, is healthy and happy (despite having a moo who was apparently hoping for a little Oedipus). Of course she has to tell us that she loves the kid more than her wallet. smile rolling left righteyes2 Some idiot in the comments think this is "so touching" but a good number think she's an ass. GOOD!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mother-son-growing-up_55dcd670e4b04ae49704d9e1
Re: Pathetic cow moos about her son growing up
September 08, 2015
My parents taught us from birth: You will grow up and leave.

I came home on college breaks. Parents told me before my senior year that they were moving to Alabama. I had to declare financial independence so as to not lose my New York state scholarship, and I took out a small student loan.

When my sister at 19 wasn't interested in college or leaving (she did have 2 part time jobs), my father invited the local recruiter to lunch. Sister left for USN basic training a few weeks later.
September 08, 2015
if moo has a grown son she can't get any more attention and udder rubs like she did when her kid was little.

sick, sick, sick..
September 09, 2015
Well gee, I wonder why he chose to go live on the other side of the world? smile rolling left righteyes2 At least he was smart enough to do that and not become a WoW-obsessed basement dweller who still needs her to lay out his clothes and brings her along on dates.

One commenter brings up the topic of parents who have had to bury their children and how dare this stupid cow call this "grief". So true. In July, a good friend/sort of ex/coworker was killed when he lost control of his car. He was 24. His mother is still beside herself with grief and would probably give up a limb or two or even her own life to have him back again. This Valerie cow needs to STFU and count her blessings.
September 11, 2015
Shiny
One commenter brings up the topic of parents who have had to bury their children and how dare this stupid cow call this "grief". So true. In July, a good friend/sort of ex/coworker was killed when he lost control of his car. He was 24. His mother is still beside herself with grief and would probably give up a limb or two or even her own life to have him back again. This Valerie cow needs to STFU and count her blessings.

I am definitely with you and that commenter. I lost one of my furbabies last week. THAT is grief. Successfully raising a child and seeing him go out into the world-- isn't that supposed to be cause for celebration? She definitely needs to gtf over herself.
September 11, 2015
Shiny

This ^^^^

I can understand mixed feelings when your kids fly the nest, but PNBs get over this and don't project them on to their kids. Some are even glad to get their lives back, or at least a brief respite before they're expected to do grandparenting if their kids decide to breed.

Moohood these days is a lifestyle, not just a role in life that you have amongst many others (employee, friend, daughter, wife, etc).
September 11, 2015
Shiny
Well gee, I wonder why he chose to go live on the other side of the world? smile rolling left righteyes2 At least he was smart enough to do that and not become a WoW-obsessed basement dweller who still needs her to lay out his clothes and brings her along on dates.

My mother lost her eldest child (my sister e was 39). It nearly broke her. I offered up emotional support to the best of my ability.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 11, 2015
Shiny

My brother spent many years with cancer and died at 19.
I'm sue my parents would have grieved terribly if he had graduated college and moved on.

These moos are fucking nuts.
September 12, 2015
Those Moos need to get some new hobbies outside of their chyyldruuun
September 12, 2015
I can see why parents would have some mixed feelings about their kids growing up and moving out/moving on. It's someone they love, they've invested so much time and energy and resources. If the parents have done their job right, the result is likely a resourceful, kind, and loving young adult...someone they'd want to be around. But that adult then leaves. So yeah, the mixed feelings are understandable for sure.

My mom and dad were a little bit verklempt when they dropped me off at college, but aside from that I didn't get anything but supportive feedback from them about my new young-adult life. We stayed in touch during those transitional years, I came home to visit sometimes, and they're still always glad to see me when I come visit. But I was raised before the helicopter era.

Oh, and her "grief" over her son's natural, normal independence is such self-indulgent bullshit. What a charmed life she's led if this chapter of her life is so riddled with "grief". Get some perspective, lady. You haven't lost a damn thing.

I'm willing to bet he went to Japan to be more independent and get away from clingy mom.
September 14, 2015
randomcfchick

I'm willing to bet he went to Japan to be more independent and get away from clingy mom.

Ding! Ding! Ding! I think we have a winner!
September 16, 2015
Mothers becomng overly-attached to their sons seems to be commonly accepted as gospel. Have we discussed that disturbing Old Spice commercial yet?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 16, 2015
Miss_Hannigan
Mothers becomng overly-attached to their sons seems to be commonly accepted as gospel. Have we discussed that disturbing Old Spice commercial yet?

I HATE that series of Old Spice commercials with Moos singing and crying about their sons no longer being children. It's creepy with the almost sexual jealousy they have over their sons being interested in a female that isn't dear old Moo.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login