Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Drunk driving only a problem if a baybee dies

Posted by cfdavep 
Drunk driving only a problem if a baybee dies
September 29, 2015
https://gma.yahoo.com/missouri-mom-writes-heart-wrenching-note-alcohol-related-154026380--abc-news-lifestyle.html

This has been in the news for a few days. Duh and baybee were killed by a drunk driver and it went viral. It would never have gone viral if a baybee or toadler was not involved. Over at cracked there is a recent article about how the media controls the emotions of most people to sell whatever. Apparently if you put a screaming sprog in a commerical most people will sit up and take notice remembering the brand. When I see a sprog in a commerical it is a turn off
Re: Drunk driving only a problem if a baybee dies
September 29, 2015
cfdavep
https://gma.yahoo.com/missouri-mom-writes-heart-wrenching-note-alcohol-related-154026380--abc-news-lifestyle.html

This has been in the news for a few days. Duh and baybee were killed by a drunk driver and it went viral. It would never have gone viral if a baybee or toadler was not involved.

Oh no. Not this shit again. As someone whose father died in a car accident when I was very young (no drunk driving just shitty driving on the other party's part), I am beyond offended by this. It's as if saying that his death would have mattered more if I'd been killed in that car with him. It also reminds me of another incident of subpar driving I dealt with not too long ago; light turned green, I had right of way, massive breedervan smashed into my front bumper. When I got up to get the guy's insurance number not only did he refuse to provide a pen and paper or even speak to me--first thing he did was open the door of the backseat where there was a loaf in a carseat, grab the loaf as if shoving it in my face without dislodging the car seat, and give me a menacing glare that pretty much said You almost killed my baybeeeee! No, Duh, you almost killed your pweshus baybee. Maybe you should watch traffic signals and drive at the speed limit next time.
September 29, 2015
aes sedai
cfdavep

This has been in the news for a few days. Duh and baybee were killed by a drunk driver and it went viral. It would never have gone viral if a baybee or toadler was not involved.

Oh no. Not this shit again. As someone whose father died in a car accident when I was very young (no drunk driving just shitty driving on the other party's part), I am beyond offended by this. It's as if saying that his death would have mattered more if I'd been killed in that car with him. It also reminds me of another incident of subpar driving I dealt with not too long ago; light turned green, I had right of way, massive breedervan smashed into my front bumper. When I got up to get the guy's insurance number not only did he refuse to provide a pen and paper or even speak to me--first thing he did was open the door of the backseat where there was a loaf in a carseat, grab the loaf as if shoving it in my face without dislodging the car seat, and give me a menacing glare that pretty much said You almost killed my baybeeeee! No, Duh, you almost killed your pweshus baybee. Maybe you should watch traffic signals and drive at the speed limit next time.

This is when you take our your smart phone and photograph the hell out of his car, the accident position, the license plate, etc...Then you call the cops.
September 29, 2015
Peace
This is when you take our your smart phone and photograph the hell out of his car, the accident position, the license plate, etc...Then you call the cops.

Did it. And won. The cops (and insurance) sided with me, regardless of my car's clear lack of carseats and kindercrap. Duh was needling them for at least half an hour about how of course it had to be my fault because I didn't have a loaf. His whining was just pathetic; it was all "But the bayyyybeeee, the bayyyyyybeeeeeee is the more precious life" typical breeder tantrums. If it's so pweshus to you, you clearly can't drive so stay off the road.
September 29, 2015
. . . This really makes me want to go get one of those parody signs to stick in my truck. "Adults on board. We'd like to live, too."
September 30, 2015
aes sedai
Peace

Did it. And won. The cops (and insurance) sided with me, regardless of my car's clear lack of carseats and kindercrap. Duh was needling them for at least half an hour about how of course it had to be my fault because I didn't have a loaf. His whining was just pathetic; it was all "But the bayyyybeeee, the bayyyyyybeeeeeee is the more precious life" typical breeder tantrums. If it's so pweshus to you, you clearly can't drive so stay off the road.

Jesus. That's what we get for all the childcentric crap that been shoved down our collective throat. I hope his insurance hit the stratosphere

Evan Davis
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login