Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I guess there will always be an "answer" to overpopulation

Posted by cfdavep 
I guess there will always be an "answer" to overpopulation
October 06, 2015
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-shocking-ways-world-about-to-change/

The guy that wrote this is a breeder pleaser and breeder himself. He is saying that bugs will be on the menu in the future as humans will have to give up on the beef industry for environmental reasons. Heaven Forbid there be less breeding. According to him humans get over disgust quickly when hunger sets in especially if bugs are introduced slowly to a diet. He also writes

"First off, fuck the apocalypse and everybody who predicts it."

Heaven forbid humans have to pay the price for endless overbreeding of idiots. Talk about narcissism.
Re: I guess there will always be an "answer" to overpopulation
October 06, 2015
i have always maintained it is going to be miraculous what industry will be able to do to food-form (terminology???) maggots.
that is what this rabbit species will be reduced to.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 06, 2015
Become vegetarian and don't breed. Worked for me, I don't eat insects.
October 06, 2015
I suddenly feel the need to watch "Empire of the Sun", if only to see a young Christian Bale delight in the number of delicious maggots (hey, that's protein) in his rations for that particular day in the interment camp.

October 06, 2015
cfdavep
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-shocking-ways-world-about-to-change/

The guy that wrote this is a breeder pleaser and breeder himself. He is saying that bugs will be on the menu in the future as humans will have to give up on the beef industry for environmental reasons. Heaven Forbid there be less breeding. According to him humans get over disgust quickly when hunger sets in especially if bugs are introduced slowly to a diet. He also writes

"First off, fuck the apocalypse and everybody who predicts it."

Heaven forbid humans have to pay the price for endless overbreeding of idiots. Talk about narissism

It's cracked. Nothing more than a failed attempt to compete with MAD magazine and at an intellectual level of Walmart.

That movie was Rescue Dawn.
Or you could not have kids. No kids = lessened deman for beef, and less deforestation to accomadate the beef industry. There is no enviornmental problem for which population control isn't a solution.

No kids = lowered demand for electricity = no fracking needed. With a reasonable population size, green energy could be sufficient to sustain the population, and fracking and fossil fuels would be unescescary.

No kids = lowered demand for cars = less Co2 polluting the air.

No kids = lowered demand for electronics = less mining for rare earth metals.

I could go on like this forever. The number one thing anyone can do to hurt the planet is to breed.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
October 06, 2015
bop

No, I'm pretty sure it was Empire of the Sun.
October 07, 2015
coco uk
Become vegetarian and don't breed. Worked for me, I don't eat insects.

That and reusable bags. grinning smiley I love my reusable bags a lot. heart

Not breeding/birth control is the only humane solution for overpopulation.

Everybody on bratfree should know that I'm a die hard environmentalist.I refuse to use mainstream oligopoly cleaning and beauty products
October 07, 2015
People should stop procreating like rabbits.
The focus should also be on building of self-sufficient
communities -> Michael Reynolds ("Garbage warrior").

Breeder now suggests bugs but one beautiful day you will
run out of that resource too.
What's else on the menu? Solyent Green?
October 07, 2015
I often feel why bother when confronted with stuff like this. Increasing population destroys all the gains which were made in increased efficiency, and I don't see many people opting for a lower standard of living. Still, I try to do some things that are easiest for me: no kids, no car, low meat, avoid disposable fashion, etc. I don't see myself reducing showers/laundry or giving up flying though. That's where my cynicism comes in - with so many people not even trying, why should I give up things that I really like?
October 07, 2015
When I see the amount of trash that goes out on the street up and down my block (with breeders and their famblees putting out the largest overflowing containers) it makes me fucking sick. We don't have room for all this trash - garbage or excess people.

I try my best to reduce our output, but like yurble said, it's inevitable - why sacrifice what we want when others refuse to cut back or go without? It will only work if everyone commits 100% to being more environmentally conscious, which realistically is not going to happen. We're going to ruin this planet in my lifetime and it's fucking depressing.
October 07, 2015
Luckily I'll be dead before the shit really hits the fan.
yurble
I don't see myself reducing showers/laundry or giving up flying though. That's where my cynicism comes in - with so many people not even trying, why should I give up things that I really like?

That's where CF people like us are ahead of the game-- just on that factor alone, we've already made a huge contribution toward helping the environment by not adding to the population. (Okay, so we've done it in kind of a Zen way... doing something by not doing another thing. But you know what I mean.)

Whenever I see pleas on my shampoo bottle or in the media about saving water by taking shorter showers, etc. etc., I form a mental image of your typical suburban hyper-consumer family-- the ones with the multiple kids, SUVs, swimming pool, plastic kindercrap in a big green yard-- and think: "You first, bitches."
the noodler
bop

No, I'm pretty sure it was Empire of the Sun.

The maggot eating was in Rescue Dawn (I worked at the cinema when that came out, so I had the misfortune to see that a fair amount of times), but Bale played a POW in both movies, incidentally.

gnocchi
yurble
I don't see myself reducing showers/laundry or giving up flying though. That's where my cynicism comes in - with so many people not even trying, why should I give up things that I really like?

That's where CF people like us are ahead of the game-- just on that factor alone, we've already made a huge contribution toward helping the environment by not adding to the population. (Okay, so we've done it in kind of a Zen way... doing something by not doing another thing. But you know what I mean.)

Whenever I see pleas on my shampoo bottle or in the media about saving water by taking shorter showers, etc. etc., I form a mental image of your typical suburban hyper-consumer family-- the ones with the multiple kids, SUVs, swimming pool, plastic kindercrap in a big green yard-- and think: "You first, bitches."

That's been my line of thinking. No matter what, my carbon footprint will remain relatively small. I'm never driving Hummers or doing horribly wasteful and pollutive things, so I don't feel the need to cut down what I do now. I'm not going to be proselytized by holier-than-thou vegetarians/vegans or be guilted when I throw out food or take an extra-long shower (when my normal showers are 10 minutes) because those people have either already bred or will in the future, so quite frankly, they owe it to the world to to be extensively environmentally-conscious because no matter what I do, it will never cause the damage their ugly children will cause.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
@paragon I agree. The damaging habits of the childfree don't hold a candle to the damaging habbits of the breeders.
I drive an SUV, but the amount of carbon produced by my SUV now is a lot less than the amount of carbon produced by the moos car + the carbon produced by the cars of the 2.5 brats

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
October 07, 2015
RE: Maggots and Christian Bale movies....

Okay, I remember seeing Empire of the Sun, and if IIRC, Bale played the spoiled son of British diplomats during the WWII era. I remember he was in the intermant camp and was disgusted by the little buggers in the food, but after a while, and when starvation started to take its toll, he began to actually count the number of bugs and kept a running count on a chart, before eating them.

Please tell me this is the movie that I remember, that I'm not going into early Alzheimer's or anything like that. I don't ever recall seeing Rescue Dawn, so I don't think that I'm mixing the two up.

If Bale also did something like this in Rescue Dawn, isn't that funny how some actors do the same thing in different movie franchises? Like Keanu Reeves and his penchant for choosing roles that involve sticking spikes into his brain ( Johnny Mnemonic and also the Matrix series).
October 07, 2015
Well, cockroaches, ants, grasshoppers and spiders are already considered delicacies in some countries.

I can see it now..."Coming soon to a Mickey D's near you!"

Personally, I couldn't stomach the idea of eating bugs. I wonder how smug breeders can pass their genetic material on, knowing this could happen to their kids, while they eat their fucking meat and potatoes every night? It goes to show that breeders don't give a fuck about what is going to happen to their precious children after they croak.

It always was and always will be about the breeders, and never about the fuooture.
October 08, 2015
mumofsixbirds

It always was and always will be about the breeders, and never about the fuooture.

That, but there is this little factoid; bugs are fat free. Some bright spark will advertize Cricket/mealworm meatballs or whatever as fat free whatever mystery meat and it will sell. The customers will be told what's in there in the fine print, something breeders aren't noted for reading.

It will also appeal to those of us trying to curb the fat despite the addictive nature of fast food.

Raising insects sustainably and at low cost in small spaces is also easy. Those with reptiles do it.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login