Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

911 moo abuseangry smiley

Posted by thom_c 
911 moo abuseangry smiley
October 14, 2015
http://www.inforum.com/news/3860181-charges-fargo-mom-called-ambulance-give-kids-ride-school-said-shed-kill-police

Charges: Fargo mom called ambulance to give kids ride to school, said she'd kill police
By Emily Welker

FARGO – A Fargo mother is facing felony charges after she allegedly called 911 for an ambulance to take her children to school because of Monday's high winds, then threatened to kill officers who responded to the family home, according to court documents filed Monday in Cass County District Court against Dana Marie Lee.

Fargo police officers were dispatched to Lee's home at 1544 34th Ave. S. on Monday at 7:17 a.m. for an unknown disturbance.

Though it was 50 degrees, with winds up to 40 miles per hour, police found Lee's 6-year-old outside without a jacket or shoes while her 2-year-old was in just a diaper and a blanket, a police report says. The mother refused to allow officers to search for warm clothes for the children, according to court records.

Authorities say Lee wasn't making much sense when speaking to the officers, mistaking them for other women whom she knew on a personal basis.

Lee told officers she'd called for the ambulance to take her 6- and 2-year-old children to school because it was windy outside, court records state.

She refused to answer basic questions, didn't understand why they were there and instructed her 6-year-old daughter in front of police not to cooperate with Social Services if they came to visit her at school, police allege in court records.

She also allegedly told the three officers she "should get [her husband's] gun and scrape your face off and then shoot you," and threatened to kill them if they didn't leave the home immediately, according to court records.

rest at link

Sounds like one of those "CPS is the Gestapo" types, but if that's the case, WHY call 911, ask them to come to your fucking home and then threaten to murder them once they get there? That's the part that's throwing me. I'm trying to figure out what the point was of calling emergency responders to take the kids to school and then bitching at said responders when they dare to show up. I'm guessing Moo was drunk, high, or off her meds.

Idiot Moo. Telling your kid right in front of the cops to not talk to Social Services right after refusing to allow those officers to dress the kid in weather-appropriate clothing is usually a good way to get yourself a visit from CPS.
Re: 911 moo abuseangry smiley
October 15, 2015
I think she is mentally ill or on drugs. She should be sent to a mental ward for testing and treatment. Why not keep the children home. Why would a two year old go to school especially still in diapers?
October 15, 2015
http://www.kxnet.com/story/30266642/fargo-mother-accused-of-threatening-to-shoot-police-officers

Defense attorney Nicholas Thornton says Lee is presumed innocent, and that he's in the process of
obtaining and reviewing evidence. He also says, "we are working to get Ms. Lee the help she needs."

Yeah, I know Fargo from a movie and series. There were always some weird things going on...:-)
October 15, 2015
the help is long gone. she should have been sterilized. now there are 4 crazies, not just 1.
sick and tired of these fucking whack job moos.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login