Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo lives in fear from 9 yo daughter

Posted by mrs. chinaski 
Moo lives in fear from 9 yo daughter
October 18, 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3278019/Single-mother-lives-constant-fear-daughter-9-suffers-violent-rages-tried-strangle-dressing-gown-cord.html

A single mother has spent the last two years living in fear after hundreds of violent attacks
from her nine-year-old daughter, who regularly flies into uncontrollable rages.

Macey Huck regularly flies into fits of rage, hitting and kicking her mother
She once tried to strangle her mother with her dressing gown cord
In another instance, she beat her mother so hard she fell over in tears
Mother Chloe Peck is concerned she may end up hospital if it continues
She says she must hide inside her room when her daughter gets angry.

->
Do you think that moo is the member of the Fakebook group
"Having a child is the best thing I have EVER done!" ?
Re: Moo lives in fear from 9 yo daughter
October 18, 2015
A pillow would work...or a bridge. There are some people among us that should not be allowed to live and this group of psychopaths/future serial killers should not be foisted on society.

I see a potential "star" for the show "Deadly Women".
October 18, 2015
If I had a kid and it hit me, I'd go to jail that night for beating it to death, no doubt. Not saying that's the right solution, just saying I shouldn't have kids. winking smiley

To the mother's credit, she says she's asked for help and isn't getting any. She's right that she shouldn't have to be hospitalized before someone does something about that kid. Kid needs locked up now, not later.
October 18, 2015
She doesn't like the mother's new boyfriend. So instead of regularly articulating (or trying to) what is wrong, she attacks her mother on a regular basis. Either she's un-diagnosed special needs or she thinks escalating violence is the way you solve your problems and get people to listen to you.

Charming. eye rolling smiley
October 18, 2015
I didn't like my mother's husband, but I wasn't allowed to criticize my parents and didn't feel I could bring the topic up with her. I stuffed everything down until I developed depression, social anxiety and psoriasis. I still struggle with these physical manifestations today.

Perhaps moo shouldn't force her kid to be miserable so she can get some dick?
October 18, 2015
that kind of violence is not normal. but as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't cower in my room.
might as well be hung for a sheep. I would also just beat the little shit to death.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 18, 2015
How about not feeding Crotchleth so much fucking sugar anymore??!!

Look at the garbage diets most children eat nowadays.

And their parents are too fucking stupid to learn how to teach them to eat healthy.
October 19, 2015
Maybe start off by not allowing the little monster to sit on the kitchen counter top. Moo is 35, looks twenty years older, single moo with FOUR kids. She also looks like she can defend herself pretty well if she has to, she just doesn't want to. So of course single moo is dependent on the state, who won't help based on some referral from the school. There is no mention of taking her to a medical doctor though. If moo said something like the girl's eyes look strange during the episodes then she could probably start to have it taken seriously from a medical standpoint which may make it easier for her to get psych help. Moo just isn't selling it, it sounds like she just wants sympathy for herself and to look like martyr moo (fell over in tears, wahhh) who has it so haaarrd and no one will listen.

Girl needs discipline, and to be restrained during these episodes, then punished. A real punishment. Moo should stop whining and take action to get the girl medically assessed and medicated if that's what it takes.
October 19, 2015
It should be the kid that gets locked into a room when that starts up. Then she can sit there until she calms down.
October 19, 2015
She should have taken a belt to the kid's ass the first time bratleigh got physical.
October 19, 2015
Hmmm. I wonder if this has an organic basis?
A brain scan, and blood work might be in order.
Also, the boyfriend needs to be checked out, make sure nothing untoward is going on.
Some parenting lessons might be in order too.

So glad this will never be me!

Evan Davis
October 19, 2015
of course, there is this constant underlying commonality for a lot of this as pointed out by members here.
single moo, live in boy friend, up and coming sperm donor for next welfare turd.
already amoral and immoral.
That trailer park I ran with my ex had so much dysfunction it wasn't funny. Including this girl around 11 years old who was, using the vulgar expression, totally fucked up.
Duh was an arrogant dick head who thought everyone should kiss his golden ass because he had one. He wasn't one to be told what to do by anyone, especially a woman. I knew the rules, he would constantly bend them, and god forbid I tell him to move his leaky welfare mobile. He never caught on because my (now ex) would go and take his head off for him. All he had to do was park his leaky car on the dirt. Wasn't good but the oil destroyed the asphault. That whole bunch was nothing but stupid hillbilly arrogant, and STUPID.
the more dysfunction, the more children and dysfunction they always have at least one as if to guarantee the horror is passed on.
of course the boys were the golden children.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

October 19, 2015
twocents
of course, there is this constant underlying commonality for a lot of this as pointed out by members here.
single moo, live in boy friend, up and coming sperm donor for next welfare turd.

Yep. I'm damn liberal, but I believe it's better to be married if you're going to have kids. People who have multiple kids by different partners?
Sorry but that's goddamn confusing for the kids and tacky.

Evan Davis
October 20, 2015
pitbullgirl1965
twocents

Yep. I'm damn liberal, but I believe it's better to be married if you're going to have kids. People who have multiple kids by different partners?
Sorry but that's goddamn confusing for the kids and tacky.

I hold the same belief, because at least there's another adult around to help wrangle the brats. But it doesn't have to be the only way. Maybe single cows could all move in together like a commune (they can call it a MOMmune! Isn't that precious?)

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login