Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

off of plane rant

Posted by ladybug2203 
off of plane rant
October 15, 2015
Went on a family vaycay to Seattle with my parents, we just got back tonight. The flight was from Seattle to JFK (nyc), so about a 6hr flight. Baybee waa behind us, flight was full so no prospects of moving. It wasn't a screamer (got ear plugs just incase), it was a fucking kicker! The whole damn flight! My mother noticed how irritated I was getting, offered to switch so we did, stupid myracle kept kicking both our seats, plus moo and grandmoo thought itd be a brilliant idea to keep flipping the table up and down to entertain the damn thing, thus it kept hitting us in the back. And coming from me was sighs and stink eyes galore! I heard moo say "im never doing this again!" Mission accomplished smiling smiley. Cant see through the tears in my eyes.

Why do breeders have to make traveling such a fucking nightmare?!
Re: off of plane rant
October 16, 2015
Last time that happened to me for an extended period, I complained. It was a transatlantic flight - no fucking way was I going to put up with that for 10 hours. When the breeder did nothing to combat it, I talked to the flight attendant and she woke the moo (duh was not present) and told her that the flight attendants were not babysitters and moo was going to have to keep the kid from kicking people.

After that the kicking was resolved.
October 16, 2015
Holy shit, ladybug! I am so glad that I don't fly anymore. If that had happened to me, I would have given the idiot moo the stinkeye too! Talk about rude and entitled.

Why are moos so goddamned rude and entitled nowadays? I flew when I was a wee brat but I behaved myself. My moo was smart enough not to take me onto a plane until I could control my behavior. At least that's what parents used to do. Nowadays, not only do they bring their too-young bastards onto planes, they expect everyone to tolerate that shit because 'kyds are kyds'. Bleh.
October 16, 2015
You must have gratitude because you were not on this flight. You would be desparate for a parachute.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3270382/Caught-camera-amazing-moment-woman-gives-birth-premature-baby-girl-30-000ft-Bali-Los-Angeles-flight-crew-passengers-helping-out.html
Idiots were video taping the "moment."
October 16, 2015
Last time that happened to me I reclined the seat, leaned forward and sat back as hard as I could, slamming the seat back into the little brats feet as it was in mid-kick. The kid squalled, the moo sighed and then got out a tablet with ear buds so the brat would be entertained. I didn't hear a sound the rest of the flight.
October 17, 2015
That's an unfortunate part I forgot to mention, both mine and moms seats were broken they wouldn't recline
October 19, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
Last time that happened to me I reclined the seat, leaned forward and sat back as hard as I could, slamming the seat back into the little brats feet as it was in mid-kick. The kid squalled, the moo sighed and then got out a tablet with ear buds so the brat would be entertained. I didn't hear a sound the rest of the flight.

What makes me die is that Moo didn't think to do something to entertain the brat BEFORE it started kicking people....
October 20, 2015
Reminds me of my first trip in business class... I paid no attention to the couple with a kid when I saw them at the airport but imagine my thoughts when at boarding I saw them right there in business class... the boy kept quiet during the flight, thank God, but there was the risk of him making a noise at any time, and screw them, this was not what I was paying for.

this poor guy had it worse: http://www.askthepilot.com/kids-in-business-class/
October 20, 2015
^^^I feel sorry for that guy. Most comments on that article are good, although there are a few that are infuriating. Most of these are the 'You don't understand because you don't have kids' variety, although there are some decent parents speaking up and saying these screaming kids are just as annoying to them too, childed/unchilded status be damned.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login