Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wannaduhd trying to oops his wife

Posted by ladybug2203 
wannaduhd trying to oops his wife
October 24, 2015
By pulling the condom off when she wasn't looking, what kindve fucked up shit is this?! And this broad is deciding to stay with him, fucking idiot
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-health/q169672-he-purposely-took-condom-off-when-wasn-t
Re: wannaduhd trying to oops his wife
October 24, 2015
Well, she better start popping the pills.
October 24, 2015
Well if she's stupid enough to stay with what sounds like a psycho (kissing her stomach saying he knows she's pregnant??) you are asking for it. Personally, I would have stomped his balls in and left. This is someone you are supposed to be able to trust and he just showed how little concern for her at all.
October 24, 2015
He probably wont even wanna take care of the kid, hes just some Neanderthal that fantasizes about proving how well his dick works
October 24, 2015
Complete psycho.
When I found out my ex was trying to "oops" me, it was over. We never had sex again. I moved out.
At least most of the guys that responded admit that is very rapey.
October 25, 2015
Wow, nothing like a little sex to help you cope with the deaths of both your grandparents. I've read shit like this before - isn't it great how some people are never upset enough to not fuck?

This guy only cares about one person: himself. I'm sure it's no secret to him about his wife's history of sexual abuse and miscarriages, but he doesn't care enough to move at her pace or even consider the fact that she's not sure if she even wants kids (now or ever). This is a woman who has had her trust betrayed by whoever abused her (assuming it was someone she knew and not a random stranger), and had trust in her body betrayed by having a miscarriage during what I have to assume was a wanted pregnancy (or maybe it was unwanted and clump loss was just painful and shitty). Then she gets punched in the gut a third time by this guy she thought she could trust. This line:

My husband has desperately been wanting to have a child

... says it all. HE desperately wants a brat, and fuck what she wants. Why should he care? He's not the one who's gonna get knocked up. All he has to do is fuck her bareback, grunt and blow a load. His work's done for nearly a year, and may be done entirely depending on how much of an involved father he is. Judging by his behavior, I'm going to venture a guess that he won't lift a finger to raise his kid because that's the woman's job.

These two have only been married for three months, no idea how long they were dating before getting married. My guess is the wanna-Duh baby rabies started on their wedding night. Y'know, secure the bitch with a ring and then start demanding babies so she has to decide between a divorce or breeding. This woman was smart to stop fucking him, but she's stupid for staying with him. If he's willing to betray her trust like this, then he won't be afraid to do it in other ways too. If she wants to keep banging him, she needs to invest in contraception that he cannot fuck with like an implant, IUD, Depo shot, something that once it's there, it can't be tampered with. Not pills - it's easy for wanna-Duh to just take them and throw them out, but not so much with Implanon.

Frankly, I think the damage he's done to the marriage is unforgivable and irreversible. Don't even bother with counseling if the man can't even take his wife's feelings (and past) into consideration when he starts trying to knock her up in secret. This sounds like two people who did not have the kid talk prior to marriage (they probably got married quickly), and now it's coming out that they might want different things at different times.
October 25, 2015
While I know that some men (like my husband) are comforted by intimacy, including sexual intimacy, forcing an unwanted pignasty on your wife without her knowledge or consent is more like rape than sex and has nothing to do with being comforted. It's about power. He feels powerless over the deaths and so he's trying to feel powerful by abusing his naive wife. He's a sick, disgusting criminal.

Again, it's acceptable and I feel ok to want to be comforted by intimacy, to be assured that you are loved, wanted accepted by someone and want to do that in a sexual way with a consenting partner. That's perfectly fine and I think it's an ok expression between consenting adults... but raping/force impigging a woman is not about comforting yourself. It's about exerting dominance and power over her, and that is not ok.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login