Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A father of 11 doesn't believe in using contraceptionthumbs down

Posted by mrs. chinaski 
A father of 11 doesn't believe in using contraceptionthumbs down
October 30, 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3293843/Father-claimed-benefits-10-years-says-not-irresponsible-having-ELEVEN-children-god-s-command-forth-multiply.html

A father of eleven who has been claiming benefits for the past ten years says he doesn’t believe in using contraception
– even though he admits the government pays for his children’s upkeep.

'Having 11 children isn't irresponsible, we don't believe in contraception, we are following god's first command, he said "go forth and multiply",
I am the richest man in the world with these children,'
'I have a big family, I am on benefits, there is a worry there but god always see us through.'
Re: A father of 11 doesn't believe in using contraceptionthumbs down
October 30, 2015
Wow...God also said "the man that does not work, does not eat". So I mean if you
are going to pul the "God Commands Me" card, you may wanna go back and look at all of them.
October 30, 2015
addiea raine
Wow...God also said "the man that does not work, does not eat". So I mean if you
are going to pul the "God Commands Me" card, you may wanna go back and look at all of them.
I wish someone would film telling him that to his face and his reaction! >grinning smiley
October 30, 2015
Idiot breeder duh
Along with the weekly shopping, Mohammed said they have to fork out on modern gadgets for their children as they all want iPhones.

'They want that because it is the thing of the present day and you have to cough up,' he said.

Um, no, you don't! and I would stop complaining if I were you. I agree that money can only go so far but it wouldn't be so bad if you hadn't had so many kids! If the older ones want an Iphone than they can get a JOB and earn the money to pay for it themselves.

Also, you have stated that you like to work but haven't in a decade...what's the problem? I think it's not that you can't find a job you're just too dam lazy and too busy creating more mouths to feed. Shame on you, it makes it harder for those who can not work and really need the benefit to get a wage which they can live on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
October 30, 2015
Of course HE doesn't believe in contraception; he's not the one that has to carry and birth all those kids. It's always nice to hear a man's opinions on shit that he never has to endure.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
October 30, 2015
Why is this in their sickeningly-named "Femail" section? Oh, right - because anything having to do with children and babies is a female thing, even if the article is about a man.
October 30, 2015
God is not the one providing. It's the taxpayers, asshole.

This guy needs to be forcibly snipped, and pronto.
October 30, 2015
I hope his fuckin' dick falls off before he can create any more li'l resource suckers.
October 30, 2015
That, or his kids need to start knocking on the bedroom door before they create another one.
Oh my gosh. The only people that were commanded to go forth and multiply, where Adam and Noah. At the time Adam was told to multiply, the population was 2, and at the time Noah was told to multiply, the population was 8 {Noah and his wife, their three sons, and their sons' wives}. That is it. The other times multiply appears it is as a blessing, one person telling another to multiply. Furthermore, in Christianity people are only supposed to have kids after marriage, and Jesus made it clear marriage wasn't for everyone. There are some "eunichs" that are so from birth {I understand this as asexuals, like myself}, some men are eunichs because of men, and some eunichs are eunichs because they want to be for G-d. In a later book, someone had asked Paul {I believe it was Paul} about marriage. Paul said that marriage is an institution of CHOICE not obligation. Paul said that marriage is there for people who can't control their urges, not because people have to get married. Paul said that it is better not to get married at all.

There is NOTHING in the Bible that says people today have to breed. People like this guy need to stop making us Christians look bad with his idiocy.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
October 31, 2015
mumofsixbirds
I hope his fuckin' dick falls off before he can create any more li'l resource suckers.

Dying laughing! But christ, what an asshole. The only person I loathe more than him is the woman (or women) who has sex with this piece of human-shaped garbage.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
October 31, 2015
I see money in this. If people did not get money for breeding, would they be breeding? I say no.
October 31, 2015
DailyMail Fail
Mohammed said he has no regrets about having a large family, even though, in his words, 'it is the government who pay for their upkeep, food and clothing'.

If he had to pay for all of the responsibilities that he created, he then would rethink the idea of not having any regrets. Social services Leach.

DailyMailFail
As a result, Mohammed said would struggle if their welfare bill was capped at £500 a week as the government are currently proposing.

Maybe because there are too many people like this guy sucking the system dry. Thank you UK for being generous but you are punishing hard working people through high taxes so you can feed people like this "father".

DailyMailFail
Along with the weekly shopping, Mohammed said they have to fork out on modern gadgets for their children as they all want iPhones.

Isn't it funny how people who do the least, demand the most? I work full time and I don't go around spending hard earned money on iPhones - I got mine used - cheap. I guess if my money was just handed to me, I would feel free to blow it - just like this guy.
October 31, 2015
I hope the government caps his benefits. Let this guy struggle. Maybe if he has to take responsibility for his choices to breed and watch his family go hungry, it will serve notice to another potential Og dickwerks to shut that jizz down. Nobody needs 11 children.
October 31, 2015
It's the DailyMail so it's total clickbait, they always put offensive words into the mouths of the people they interview by paying them to say shit. Who knows what the situation really is? Although obviously he has too fucking many kids and no career aspirations if he finds the Fail's payoff worthwhile.
October 31, 2015
Well, they do breed like rabbits.

And go on welfare.

Yawn.
October 31, 2015
From the article: "As a result, Mohammed said would struggle if their welfare bill was capped at £500 a week as the government are currently proposing." He receives £27,000 per year now in benefits for himself, his wife, and their 11 kids.

To give those of us in the US a better idea of the British taxpayers' "investment" in this freeloading rubbish, £27,000 per year is roughly $41,000. That's a lot more than I make in a year busting my ass working, especially since my overtime ended months back. Capping this at £500 per week is still £26,000 per year, not much of a cut, yet he moans about that prospect as he declines to try to find work. Maybe British taxpayers should arrange to send him loads of free pork to feed his family, heh heh.

Breeders' sense of entitlement knows no bounds. Nor shame.

As we get more Muslims and other foreigners in the US, expect these stories to appear here too.
October 31, 2015
Peace
This guy needs to be forcibly snipped, and pronto.

With a rusty grapefruit spoon.
October 31, 2015
kman
As we get more Muslims and other foreigners in the US, expect these stories to appear here too.

All the money is being dished out onto people who never paid into the system. All while we are told that social security is in financial trouble - after we have been paying into it. Some changes are going to have to take someplace, somehow. I cannot see how can an account keep paying out more than it is taking in.
October 31, 2015
yurble
It's the DailyMail so it's total clickbait, they always put offensive words into the mouths of the people they interview by paying them to say shit. Who knows what the situation really is? Although obviously he has too fucking many kids and no career aspirations if he finds the Fail's payoff worthwhile.

Daily Mail is pretty worthless. Lots of breeder-centric "news" and stuff to get people's dander up. Still, the guy needs an actual job and a vasectomy, not necessarily in that order.

It takes a child to raze a village.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login