The Future stalking women at college

Posted by JohnDrake 
The Future stalking women at college
October 29, 2015
This guy just doesn't get the hint.

The future stalking women at college
Re: The Future stalking women at college
October 29, 2015
she should get a concealed carry permit, and learn how to shoot and when to shoot.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 29, 2015
What part of "She's just not that into you" do you not understand, asshole?
October 29, 2015
Meh. If it wasn't for the internet we probably wouldn't even be hearing about this unless we were from the immediate area. It just goes to show you that it's fairly universal that teenage boy hormones make teenage boys do incredibly stupid things.

Give it a year and we'll be hearing this story turn into she's pregnant with his baby and they're getting married.

Im getting really cynical in my old age.
October 29, 2015
But...but...he grew up believing he was entitled to anything. ANYTHING!

eye rolling smiley
October 30, 2015
the noodler
Meh. If it wasn't for the internet we probably wouldn't even be hearing about this unless we were from the immediate area. It just goes to show you that it's fairly universal that teenage boy hormones make teenage boys do incredibly stupid things.

Give it a year and we'll be hearing this story turn into she's pregnant with his baby and they're getting married.

Or we're hearing more about it now because more women are coming forward when they are being stalked and saying it isn't something they should have to put up with? This sort of thing can easily escalate to rape or murder, he's already injured her.

It's a rather poor view of women to think that most will 'come around' with persistance, and it is precisely that view that leads entitled jerks like this guy to think their actions are justified. I can tell you that I never married, had a baby with, or for that matter had sex with either of the men who were obsessed with me/threatened me, I was just damn glad to get away from them before things got worse.

If you're cynical, why not be cynical about how little progress we've made as a society toward treating women as having their own sexual agency, rather than just being there for the benefit of entitled men? Rape culture seems to be even more widespread than before, despite years of work against these attitudes.
October 30, 2015
yurble
the noodler

Or we're hearing more about it now because more women are coming forward when they are being stalked and saying it isn't something they should have to put up with? This sort of thing can easily escalate to rape or murder, he's already injured her.

It's a rather poor view of women to think that most will 'come around' with persistance, and it is precisely that view that leads entitled jerks like this guy to think their actions are justified. I can tell you that I never married, had a baby with, or for that matter had sex with either of the men who were obsessed with me/threatened me, I was just damn glad to get away from them before things got worse.

If you're cynical, why not be cynical about how little progress we've made as a society toward treating women as having their own sexual agency, rather than just being there for the benefit of entitled men? Rape culture seems to be even more widespread than before, despite years of work against these attitudes.

I agree that if someone isn't interested, leave them alone. That applies to both men and women.
October 30, 2015
I want to apologize to anyone who has ever been a victim of stalking or abusive behavior that they did not want want or ask for. But after reading the story again it seems like the victim had a run in earlier with this student in which he was arrested. Then in the story it says the victim went to the stalker's dorm room. I understand she may have wanted to speak some sense into him but she may have wanted to go there with someone else just to be safe. Also the injury she sustained to her head seems like it was just an accident and not actually intended by the guy to actually hurt her.

I live in a college area and have a majority of college kids that live in our apartment building. On numerous occasions I have listened by the door to the college breakup drama going on at usually some god awful hour. There's usually pounding of doors and some begging involved. If it gets a little heated I'll stick my head out and say to the parties that its not tolerated and that the police will be called if it keeps going on. If that approach is not practical or not necessary I usually do speak to the person who was being harassed, usually a female, and ask them if they'd want me to call the police if it escalate or gets worse in the future.

I try to give a crap about these kids but really a lot of them are just very immature and it's usually the boys.

I had a better post composed but I hit the wrong button on my phone and it ate my post.
October 31, 2015
Now if only that moron gave his grades the kind of attention he does in worrying about girls liking him.

And people ask me why I went to a women's college..........
November 02, 2015
selidororous
Now if only that moron gave his grades the kind of attention he does in worrying about girls liking him.

And people ask me why I went to a women's college..........

I sometimes wish I could have gone to an all boys school from 8th grade until graduation. I might not have had fewer issues in such a place.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login