Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Psycho grandmoo couldn't handle daughter's abortion

Posted by cfdavep 
Psycho grandmoo couldn't handle daughter's abortion
November 07, 2015
http://6abc.com/news/mother-says-shes-being-stalked-by-fake-grandmother/1072536/

A teen girl in the 10th grade at the time, aborted an accident. Apparently grandmoomy went off her meds and "decided" that a certain 9 year old who was adopted is really the sprog. The family who adopted the kid are terrified by this psycho who has been seriously harassing them. Grandmoo believes daughter did not really abort and sold the sprog to the highest bidder. DNA proved the kid is no relation to them, but grandmoo decided that HER emotions rule over DNA and is after the family.
What a total psycho.
Re: Psycho grandmoo couldn't handle daughter's abortion
November 07, 2015
Mental illness is a terrible thing, and sometimes manifests itself in advanced age. What a nightmare for this poor girl!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
November 07, 2015
Great, and the woman who aborted just has to run her mouth about it being the worst thing she ever did, this that and the other, just to be a fucking poster child for how terrible teen abortions are. Yes, it's very hard on children- they simply don't have the maturity to stand by their choice, whether they kept it, or not.
In the parallel universe in which she kept it, she'd probably be on Scary Mommy with the rest of them. Oh yay.
November 08, 2015
oy vey
anyone who has ever perused stalking forums for victims of these shit for brain bastards ... all it does is escalate because any reality check merely exacerbates the fantasy
and the poly shitties and aclu closed the mental hospitals
in all reality, family of whacktard false gramma can do very little to deal or handle this bitch
technically, it should give this teen girl a heads up on what is in store if she sprogs (I didn't read it so i'm not sure at the moment)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 08, 2015
It wasn't her daughter who had the abortion. It was a woman who claims the stalker's son was the baby daddy but she had an abortion in 2003. The adoptive mother (recently widowed) and the 9 year old adopted as an infant are being stalked by this nutty woman. Never mind that the child, adopted as an infant, couldn't possibly have been born in 2003 or 2004, the woman who aborted agreed to a DNA test that proved the child wasn't even hers. The alleged baby daddy is staying quiet about the whole thing. Now the woman who thinks she is the grandmoo is stalking the woman who had an abortion and the children she had with another man.
I don't understand why this nut bag hasn't been arrested. Also, even if the kid was her biograndson she has no legal standing to sue for custody since she never had a right to the child anyway.
November 08, 2015
I have observed in a few of these cases that the baby daddy would just as soon give the kid up for adoption, it is the bloody farking stoopid granmoos who get the baby rabies. Of course, the whackagrammoo doesn't want to raise the kid, just wants to play granmma
f these cows

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login