Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman advocates for 'tit-feeder' admiration as a feminist causethe finger smiley

Posted by aliceblue 
Woman advocates for 'tit-feeder' admiration as a feminist causethe finger smiley
November 26, 2015
Instead of ruined bodes this photographer things we need to be in awe of Boss the the Breeder's leaky udders.
http://viralwomen.com/post/photographer_and_mother_suzie_blake_shows_what_breastfeeding_is_really_like_images
Re: Woman advocates for 'tit-feeder' admiration as a feminist causethe finger smiley
November 26, 2015
Somehow breastfeeding just skeeves me out. And all the pro-titfeeding propaganda is just, well, rude. What about women who can't do it, or (God forbid) choose not to? Oh noes, babby will shrivel up!eye popping smiley

Glad I never had to deal with that!

It takes a child to raze a village.
Re: Woman advocates for 'tit-feeder' admiration as a feminist causethe finger smiley
November 26, 2015
This is just another example of how society is step-by-step moving toward Idiocracy--and for those of you who don't know, this is a reference to a movie about a future dystopia filled with dumb people and no intellectual progress.

We've officially reached the point where ordinary bodily functions are glorified, while intellectual accomplishments are seen as expected and ordinary.
November 27, 2015
Tit feeding sucks, udders leak and you're trapped with a baby attached to you unable to do anything else.

A couple of these kids looked too old to be tit feeding. Also the woman with twins with both udders hanging out, I hope when she goes out in public that she brings bottles! Her tits are huge!!! ....sucks to be her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
November 27, 2015
There is nothing empowering about being a milk-cow. In fact, I see it as voluntary slavery. I think these bitches are deluding themselves and others into making titfeeding sound like it's the most important thing a woman can do.
November 27, 2015
Frankly, I don't see anything special about breast-feeding. Women can bottle-feed, breast-feed, IV-feed...I just want them to shut up about whatever method they choose for getting nutrients into their offspring. Eating is not a heroic thing. I don't deserve to be treated like some kind of special hero for snarfing down a PBJ for lunch. Why the big deal?
November 29, 2015
I hate double standards like this. When I make a nice dinner for my man, nobody says I'm a hero; some people think it's my duty to cook for him because I'm a woman. But if someone feeds her kids she is suddenly the savior of the world...
November 29, 2015
Engaging in traditional female roles which are time-consuming and limit participation in the public sphere is feminist? Bullshit.
November 29, 2015
Tit nazis are a bunch of misogynists. They seek to neutralise women, by shackling them to their spawn for at least a decade.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
December 01, 2015
once upon a time there was a feminist slogan that said "biology is not destiny." these tit nazis are taking a step backwards by letting their bodies define who they are.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login