Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey kids! You're supposed to put the TURKEY in the oven, not your little sister!

Posted by Dorisan 
LINK

I first read this on Yahoo news, but the Inquisitor provides more details that are a bit on the gruesome side.
That's not what they meant by 'Put the loaf in the oven'...
That poor baby, what a horrible way to die
Three hours to get pizza. Four kids by the time she is 25 and the bint is pregnant again. I really wish courts had the mandate to sterilize women like this.
I realize this kid is in a violent and chaotic environment, but if you are capable of doing this at age 5, you were already going to be a psychopath when you grow up.

ETA: Of course, this is a total parental fail. Little humans can be savages and it's the parunt's job to civilize them and raise a child to feel empathy.

But still. If you are capable of doing this at this young age, something is wrong. It's not like shooting a gun, which can be chalked up to an impulsive mistake, not understanding, and it only takes a second to take a life.

Their sister burned and tried to get out of the oven. They saw her struggling. They could smell her flesh.

It makes me shudder.
This provides a nice contrast to the Australian article in another thread about why we should be forced to pay for people's brats:
- so these cows can pop out multiple brats by multiple daddies
- so the cow and her fuck of the week can go out for a three hour "pizza"
- so the little psychopaths can be raised with such stellar values, to the point where they think it's OK to put a living being into an oven and turn it on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Oh my God, what a horrible way to die. sad smiley I don't know what these parunts taught their kyds, but I have a feeling there has been violence in the house.

Even a child at the age of five should know better than to put their little sister into an oven and turn it on. WTF is wrong with these people?!
This happened here and the story changed and rechanged again....and not one picked up on the fact that Domino's delivers and you don't need to pick it up.

Does anyone believe the kids did this? I don't. The first story was cock of the week was watching kids while moo worked. I tend to believe that one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
However, I think it's the truth that they are bragging they're gonna get away with it...
stoopid fuckers. all of them.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
People are psychopaths. There was that case in New York (whitening it out MAJOR WARNINGS!) where that 14 year old bitch put her roommateskitten in the oven. She said she could here it cry as it burned to death and had the nerve to yell out "it's dead bitch get over it!" That's the generation that is here and coming up. I really think we are seeing the generation of Alex andd his droogs from "A Clockwork Orange". No empathy, no compassion and no reason.

I'm actually scared.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Just have to chime in, I have written here before about my sociopathic sister, and she did attempt this with me. She wanted to off me the way older siblings in the animal kingdom sometimes kill the smaller weaker ones, and then they of course get all the resources. The story was simply that my mother had pre-heated the oven, my sister had heard the tale of the witch cooking children and she grabbed me out of my crib and was about to stuff me in the oven but my mother caught her. She was age five or six and I was a helpless loaf. She also attempted other dramatic methods of taking me out. When she realized torture was better and could be fun, the murder attempts ceased and it became all about stealthy injuries and "accidents" from rough play. It was all attributed to her being immature for her age and not knowing any better. Her current pathological behavior is still being attributed to that reasoning.

I would believe anything I heard a kid did to another kid, any kind of crazy methods of torture or murder and I'm certain many unexplained deaths of babies and young children are due to "siblicide" or whatever one may call it. Animal torture is very common among kids. Now with the brat worship culture, we should be seeing a lot more under-the-radar sociopaths growing up living among us, and we should be scared. We should not excuse people who do heinous things giving them victim status. People grow up in the worst environments and would never kill another person at any age, others like in my home situation grow up in a decent environment and are capable of terrible acts.
Maybe this article is relevant

Today's kids are not as kind
blondie
Just have to chime in, I have written here before about my sociopathic sister, and she did attempt this with me. She wanted to off me the way older siblings in the animal kingdom sometimes kill the smaller weaker ones, and then they of course get all the resources. The story was simply that my mother had pre-heated the oven, my sister had heard the tale of the witch cooking children and she grabbed me out of my crib and was about to stuff me in the oven but my mother caught her. She was age five or six and I was a helpless loaf. She also attempted other dramatic methods of taking me out. When she realized torture was better and could be fun, the murder attempts ceased and it became all about stealthy injuries and "accidents" from rough play. It was all attributed to her being immature for her age and not knowing any better. Her current pathological behavior is still being attributed to that reasoning.

I would believe anything I heard a kid did to another kid, any kind of crazy methods of torture or murder and I'm certain many unexplained deaths of babies and young children are due to "siblicide" or whatever one may call it. Animal torture is very common among kids. Now with the brat worship culture, we should be seeing a lot more under-the-radar sociopaths growing up living among us, and we should be scared. We should not excuse people who do heinous things giving them victim status. People grow up in the worst environments and would never kill another person at any age, others like in my home situation grow up in a decent environment and are capable of terrible acts.

I'm so sorry to hear of this ~
sad smiley

And I am glad you are OK.

I did not experience anything like this, with my siblings -

However - I did experience ALL TYPES VIOLENCE in the (US) Public School System. I was beat senseless on a number of occasions - when I was a little kid. And I grew up in a $ Upscale Area. And I had NO idea WHY. To this day - I don't know why. I have no idea. Kindergarten through the 3rd grade, say, when I was very young. Kids are kids, right? So what? So they say, and people brush it off. Oh but several did beat the ever loving shit out of me. I seemed to be a target - for some reason. To this day, I don't know why. I did get along with enough of kids too, in fact this one girl used to bring me a big bag of candy *every day*. Another girl - this is weird - she was a year younger than me, and the grades didn't mingle much - but she followed me like a stalker and constantly told me - I love you. Again - I was like a first grade kid here ~
WTF?

Lucky for me, right around the time I was 9 or 10 - we got IQ tests. And right after that - I was yanked out of public school and put into a private school 'for the gifted'.

And then things were better. Much better, for the most part. Of course there were still some 'cliques' and issues - but it was NO WHERE NEAR as bad as public school. Nothing directed at me, either - in fact there - I was one of the "popular" kids. And high ranked academically. But everyone there was - like me.

I do remember some of being a "Little Kid" - and I remember several other kids - literally beating on me. My parents had to intervene on several occasions. THE WORST ONE was this PSYCHO BITCH named Tammy (and to this day - I cringe and am alternately sent into a RAGE by the name alone) - this EVIL child - CONSTANTLY beat on me!
I seriously think she was trying to *kill me*. My parents had to go to school on innumerable occasions to try to address this. One time - my Mom confronted this child herself - and Jah only knows what she said to her, but Cunt Child did back off. For a while, anyway.

And then the IQ test saved me! And I was put into private school. My parents could afford that - what of the kids / parents - who can't?

On the aforementioned CUNT CHILD - she's DEAD. She died young, 36. I saw this online. And I THREW A PARTY over it! I CACKLED WITH GLEE!!! GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!!! The world is a better place on that alone. Died of breast cancer. It makes you wonder - are some of these people defective to begin with? (No dis to cancer patients, there are many forms of course, but IMO this is way too young). CUNT also managed to crap out FOUR kids before she went. ~ shudders ~
It Spawned. There's more of IT out there ~

So maybe the spawning did it? Who knows and who cares - I am just HAPPY that she's DEAD!

My relatives were no saints, and my sibs and cousins gave me enough of shit, no worries. But no -serious harm-. They weren't trying to kill me anyway.
I did encounter some TRULY WHACK kids in public school - several of which IMO were Hell bent on seriously harming me, or anybody ~

IMO 80 - 90% of humans are absolute SHIT. GARBAGE.

ERG

But you know what?

WE WON.

HA! FUCK EM!
" Kids are kids, right? So what? So they say, and people brush it off."

Yes, kids not responsible for their actions. And like psychopathic violence is normal in kids, just because breeders don't want to admit precious chyldren can be evil. Those people need to have their eyeballs wedged open and forced to watch The Bad Seed until they get it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login