Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

moo wants reassurance that its ok to bring a screaming baby to a hotel

Posted by ladybug2203 
moo wants reassurance that its ok to bring a screaming baby to a hotel
December 01, 2015
Not even to visit mimi and pawpaw, its for a fucking vacation. Should've thought of that before u sluiced

http://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/january-2011-babies/topic/screaming-baby-hotel-anxiety.html
What to expect? Lots of disapproving glares, stupid moo.
Why would you want to blow money on a hotel, only to have it ruined by a screaming loaf?

Might as well stay home.
you know what would be awesome? childfree hotels. thumbs up
myrna minkoff

Or at least childfree wings if nothing else. There should be "Family" sections and "Adults Only" sections that prohibit anyone under 18 (with soundproof walls dividing the two). I can't tell you how many times I've tossed and turned trying to sleep in a hotel because somebody's brats were shrieking and stomping in the room above, next to or below mine. Breeders also tend to leave leave an ungodly mess. This is a hotel we're talking about, not the local daycare.
Re: moo wants reassurance that its ok to bring a screaming baby to a hotel
December 02, 2015
They have separate wings for pets... why not kyds? They have special rooms for the handicapped... why not kyds? Oh... and these $25 to $50 a night pet fees when travesty and snotleigh 'sleep FREE' burns my butt.
myrna minkoff

And supermarkets, shops, cafes, restaurants, streets, public transport, cinemas, theatres.......
Isn't that what the mini-fridge is for?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: moo wants reassurance that its ok to bring a screaming baby to a hotel
December 02, 2015
Even if there were childfree wings in hotels, breeders would still be screaming about how they're being "discriminated against" for having kids by being placed in their own separate section. But then they'd be the first ones to complain that their dumplings have been scarred for life from hearing two people having sex in another room. Can't win with 'em - they bitch for their own special accommodations, and then when they get them, they bitch that they're being singled out and treated unfairly.

Want the kid to shut the fuck up? Drug it before putting it to bed. Might not sleep all night, but it should keep its facehole shut for at least a little while. I guess it's nice to see a breeder who is showing a shred of concern for someone other than themselves, asking how to bring a loaf to a hotel without disturbing everyone else around them. But my guess is they won't take any of the advice offered and will just let the brat shriek all night long, damned be everyone else who's trying to sleep/fuck/relax.
Took a few moments to find out that when they refer to the kid as "lo", it's for "little one". My brain automatically completed it to "loaf" grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login