Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MAJOR geezer breeder

Posted by cfdavep 
MAJOR geezer breeder
December 23, 2015
http://news.yahoo.com/73-year-old-dad-celebrates-birth-of-second-child-100940703.html

He is 73, she is 30 and the rest of us may barf
Re: MAJOR geezer breeder
December 24, 2015
Oh, I’ve got one for ya. And it's in my own family.

I guess this is a case of "it's hilarious when it's your own." eye rolling smiley

Researching my family tree, I came upon a man by the name of Israel Hilton Buker, born 1756, died 1848. The old fart was 92 when he cacked.

When I clicked on Ancestry.com's relationship calculator, it listed him as my gggg-grandfather. That's four "greats." I was like "wut? waitaminit, that can't be right. That's too close to me; other people born in that time have more "greats" in front of the relationship - at least 6 or 7. There should be more generations between me and Israel. What the heck is going on here?" confused smiley

Looking at him in more detail, I saw that he married a woman named Bathsheba in 1784, when he was 28. That's kind of late, but he had spent 8 years serving in the military - which is kind of unusual. He and Bathsheba had 10 kids. By 1816, Bathsheba wasn't around and Israel took himself another wife. He was 60, but that's typical, most men of that age didn't stay widowers (I found later that he just up and left Bathsheba; she died several years after their separation.) With his second wife - Sally - he had 8 more kids. That's where I was scratching my head. If he married at 60 and fathered a second family, how old was his second wife? When I looked up her date of birth, I said "oh shiiiit" and started laughing. Sally was a 24-year-old widow with two kids when she became Mrs. Israel Buker. That's a 36 year spread in age.

Over the next 19 years, Israel and Sally produced eight kids. The last one was born in 1835, when Israel was 78 and Sally was 42.

I typically call at least one of my siblings to given them updates on the family tree. I especially do so when I come across juicy information like this, but when I got my sister on the phone, I was so sputtering with laughter, I merely said "oh nutz. Just check your FB page. This is hilarious."

We can't really castigate the guy, his fourth child with Sally is the line from which we descend, born when Israel was 66. Still, in an inner monologue, I could only say "oh, Grandpa. Ewwwww."
December 25, 2015
Ewwwwww!

And I say that as someone who is mildly interested in an older man of this exact age.

However - he looks MUCH younger. Mid 50s, you'd guess. He is not a decrepit old man like this. He's very good looking.

I still won't because - well, first of all he's married so that negates it all right there. I don't do married men, I will not cause harm to others.

But also - he's old. He doesn't look that old - but - he is old and I don't want to take care of any old man.
December 26, 2015
How old is the geezer breeder's first kid? When I was a teenager, I met a couple of people who are decades younger than their siblings (one was 11 and her older siblings were in their 30s; another was 16 and her siblings were approaching middle age and her dad had died at the age of 82). What sort of sibling bond can be forged when the older sibling is old enough to be their younger sibling's mother (not to mention geezer breeding means that the older siblings may very well become their younger siblings' parental guardians)?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login