Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Whole World Should Cater To My Sick Snowflake

Posted by ondinette 
The Whole World Should Cater To My Sick Snowflake
January 12, 2016
Moo is begging other parents to keep their kids home from school anytime they have a cold because her child has serious respiratory issues and no immunity.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/what-you-may-not-realize-1338460842401846.html

Fortunately most of the comments are saying it's Moo's responsibility to protect her snowflake, not everyone else's , and a medically fragile kid like hers should be homeschooled. Many also pointed out not everyone has the luxury of paid sick leave and would lose their job if they stayed home every time Bratley so much as sneezes. A few said Snowflake might be able to handle school when he's older, but not yet.

I agree one of the few situations that justifies homeschooling is a medically fragile child. I would also add it is not fair to ask the teachers to deal with a student who can so easily have a medical emergency when they have lots of other kids to watch.
Re: The Whole World Should Cater To My Sick Snowflake
January 12, 2016
moo should homeschool the sickly

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 12, 2016
I have no pity for this woman and her sickly child. This is the same type of entitlemoo who would send her very sick kid to school, because sneauflayke's strep throat/bronchitis/stomach virus is really nothing, nobody (including the teacher) would ever catch anything, and if they did it's because they are just weak anyway.

If this kid is such a crystal sneauflayke, then homeschool the little thing, and keep it away from the rest of us, because I wonder what infectious diseases it's carrying, and spreading unknowingly.
January 12, 2016
I HAVE GULF WAR SYNDROME!

Everyone rearrange YOUR life for ME! RIGHT NOW!

How I got this - same (highly toxic to lethal) drugs involved. I was injured and sick, I got infected with e.coli. So they hit me with the hardest of hard drugs, chemo drugs and Anthrax medicines.

This was 6 years ago but I STILL FEEL the effects of these toxic drugs. Several of which have been since yanked off the market because they are just too dangerous.

Attacks the skeletal system. Can result in a full blown case of RA or MS. Even years later.

I have been working extra hard to 'fix myself up' (healthy diet and exercise) and I do feel better now. Mostly.

The first year? I was sicker than a dog. I am so grateful that my co workers and friends did help me. The second year - due to the weakened immune system I "picked up every bug" out there. Constantly sick. I am ever so grateful that I was able to work at home. But also - this is because of myself, also. I / we (work assoc's) had the resources to be able to set this up. Plenty of other people in the same situation wind up ROYALLY SCREWED.

Here's something that scared the Hell out of me: I was reading a book about 'Ecology' which was written by a guy who was a 'Hobby Farmer'. Mr. Natural decided to recycle his own waste by shitting outside. He was sick too once and had been given these same dangerous drugs. He said - where he was crapping outside at this time / on the meds - that patch of ground remained completely blighted for 3 years. eye popping smiley Not even weeds would grow there.

Yes it was bad. Did I demand others accommodate me? No. *I* took steps to *protect myself* from germs.

Here's another hot one ~
The other day I got off work early, came home, flipped on the TV, there's some new 'Crime Show' on right before the eve news I watch. And little else so I just left that on, wasn't paying much attention, just 'background noise' while I was making dinner and picking up, etc. Well one part of this was about some crooked 'Egg Baron' who made alot of people sick. Including a young boy who almost died from Salmonella. He was given these powerful drugs, too.

And all his teeth fell out.

Baby teeth. But the adult ones coming in had all kinds of issues and IIRC had 'no enamel' on them. And were crooked and rotten.

Did I mention that lately - I've had all sorts of dental issues? Which the cost to fix is estimated at $10K? And possibly more? I need Oral Surgery for some of it. I do have health insurance - but it does not cover dental issues. Also - one of my teeth literally *fell out*. That was a 'regular one' - several old things that *have already been fixed* - also have degraded badly - things that had root canals and everything! Now those must be re-done. And guess who's paying for that?

Sigh. The lingering effects ~

But me, rather than demanding anything - I just tried to carry on. And I am grateful for co workers and friends who came to my aid, in fact did a great deal for me. In my new home here, new neighborhood - I met a very nice new friend, who's now my bestie, really - she saw me staggering down the street and said "OMG what the Hell is wrong with you?" Seriously, this is the first thing she said to me, ha.

And she became a good friend and came to help me. Went to the store for me, helped me with basic chores, those kind of things. Even helped me to take a bath. Can you imagine how embarrassing this is? I had to wash my hair in the kitchen sink and the bod - I had to either try to sponge off or keep my injured leg out of the shower. And for that I had to be careful because I was so weak and I *did* need help.

(My so called "Family" couldn't have care less. And did nothing to help me. My Mom begrudgingly took me to the hospital *once*. And they quickly tired of her attitude and tossed her out.)

But I met lots of new friends in my new area here - many of which had sim things happen to them - Human Wreckage gravitates to other Human Wreckage, I guess. Or we can 'spot each other' - somehow.

And you can say what you will about "Hipsters" - these people helped me.
My own "Family" could not have cared less.

And now I am An Hipster, too smiling smiley
I got my Skinny Jeans, American Spirit cigs, Bud Light and everything! They took me in and I'm one of them now ~
grinning smiley

Needless to say - The (Conformist) Relatives - who were NO help AT ALL - are NOT pleased.
They can go FUCK themselves.

And speaking of adding insult to injury - shortly after this incident of mine, which nearly killed me, my one Cousin was in a car accident. A 'fender bender'. Her MooBile had 'OnStar' - which did work - that was triggered and the OnStar people sent Police and EMT's right away. But it was just a fender bender. HOWEVER - 5 minutes after this occurred - The Relatives were all on the phone to me in a PANIC - OMG! Cousin was in an ACCIDENT!!! From two, three states away they're calling me in high panic. Even after they KNEW - it was nothing / just a fender bender. Still in a panic and wishing to hand wring to someone over it. Cutesy Poo Soccer Mawmies get all the attention. In not only my 'family' - but it's clear in most families as well.

YOU are laid up in the hospital NEAR DEATH? Their response - Oh, it can't be THAT bad!
Yes it WAS which is why the Docs and Nurses literally threw you out. They got sick of your attitude REAL QUICK. Under 5 minutes. The same attitude I've been putting up with for 40 years.

I try to stay positive. At least my work mates stepped right up and I made lots of new friends in my new area here too smiling smiley
THEY helped me. And I didn't even have to ask.
January 12, 2016
Peace
I have no pity for this woman and her sickly child. This is the same type of entitlemoo who would send her very sick kid to school, because sneauflayke's strep throat/bronchitis/stomach virus is really nothing, nobody (including the teacher) would ever catch anything, and if they did it's because they are just weak anyway.

Bingo. How often do Moos send their brats to school with the virus of the week because they don't want to stay home tending to their dumplings' dripping noses? Always. They don't want to deal with their little germ vectors longer than necessary, so send 'em off to school so the teachers can deal with them and most likely get sick too. That class could be full of unvaccinated kids and kids with no immune systems, and the Moo of the sick kid wouldn't give a fuck. If they get sick, that's their fault. But oh, when her kid is the one with zero immune response, everyone else is expected to keep their sickly mongrels home. Isn't that nice how that shit works out?

Sounds like Moo should have just let nature take its course with her sickly brat from the start. He was one pound at birth, on life support for a while, his lungs are completely fucked, he's a tard and he seems to be a frequent flyer at the local emergency room.

Mooooo
It was a difficult decision to send him to school. What if he caught a cold? Can I trust the people at his school to make sure he’s safe during snack time (he has to be fed differently so the food doesn’t go down into his lungs) or on the playground where motor skills are a challenge?

So home-school him, for fuck's sake. There is no guarantee that people will keep their sick kids home just for your defective brat's sake. Also, what if Moo gets sick? How's she going to care for her snookumses if her so much as breathing in his general direction with a cold could kill him? It's not everyone else's fucking problem that your kid is so weak that he'll die if he's sneezed on. That is YOUR problem, 100 percent, Moo.

And also, he needs to be fed differently so the food doesn't go into his lungs?? The only time food can enter the lungs, as far as I'm aware, is when the person inhales it rather than swallowing it. Is this kid that defective that he can't even eat? How in the world is he supposed to be fed to prevent him from suffocating on his snacks? Feeding tube? This kid sounds like his needs are too special even for tard school - he needs to be kept at home if he's this much of a medical trainwreck.

Mooooo
I’ve experienced every parent’s worst nightmare by watching my child breathe through tubes and machines and waking up in the middle of the night with my child unable to breathe. We rushed him to the ER several times with doctors swarming all over him to open his airways back up.

All this, and the kid is, what, probably three or four years old? He's not going to live to see adulthood. If Moo had anything resembling compassion, she'd just let the kid die when he stops breathing in the middle of the night because all these constant life-saving ER visits are doing is prolonging the inevitable. Does Moo realize what she's demanding? Trying to keep a pre-school sickness-free? That's like trying to eliminate all the racism in the South - it's just not gonna fucking happen. A kid will eventually bring some kind of bug to school, it'll get passed around like the clap at an orgy and Sickleigh will be one of the first to get it. That's just how it is when a big group of little kids are all together in the same enclosed space.

And you know Moo would sue whoever she could if her kid gets sick: the staff for allowing sick kids to come in, or for not responding to Sickleigh's condition quickly/properly enough, or the parents of any sick children who could have infected her pweshus. And it's not even just school either! Moo expects everyone to keep their sick children miles away from her weak little tardling every single time they go into public. Because, you know, realistic expectations.

My cunt of a boss pulled similar shit at my old job. She got pigged up pretty much right when I started working, and once she was about two months into the pignancy, she started bitching at everyone that they're not allowed to come to work if they're sick because she "couldn't afford to get sick." We were already earning less than minimum wage at that dump, and some of my co-workers could not afford to lose a day's pay. Why couldn't Cunty McBitchTits stay the fuck at home if she couldn't afford to get sick? Her being knocked up wasn't anyone's problem but hers, yet she expected us all to bend to her wishes. Yeah, real easy to say "stay home" to your employees when you're easily making more than twice as much as they are. Bitch. I hope her kid slits her throat when it grows up.
January 12, 2016
ondinette
Moo is begging other parents to keep their kids home from school anytime they have a cold because her child has serious respiratory issues and no immunity.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/what-you-may-not-realize-1338460842401846.html

Fortunately most of the comments are saying it's Moo's responsibility to protect her snowflake, not everyone else's , and a medically fragile kid like hers should be homeschooled. Many also pointed out not everyone has the luxury of paid sick leave and would lose their job if they stayed home every time Bratley so much as sneezes. A few said Snowflake might be able to handle school when he's older, but not yet.

I agree one of the few situations that justifies homeschooling is a medically fragile child. I would also add it is not fair to ask the teachers to deal with a student who can so easily have a medical emergency when they have lots of other kids to watch.

Riiigghhht. Because it is reasonable to expect all the other snowflakes to make sure to reveal their illness exactly 15 minutes before they leave for school. Snowflakes can no longer become ill at any other time of day.

Really hope the teacher and school board told this moo to shove it and aren't going to force someone from the school to call parents of any of the snowflakes who so much as sneeze. Maybe the snowflakes will get smart and all start sneezing. That would push the issue once the school loses federal funding from too many snowflakes staying at home.

Moos will do ANYTHING to not have their snowflakes at home, send them to school when they are sick or try to force all the moos of the snowflakes in a school to keep their kids at home so SHE can send her snowflake to school. Any moo who wants to be the 'top priority' will make sure her snowflake develops a special condition so that she can play similar games.
January 13, 2016
What this entitled bitch doesn't realize is that sometimes people will be carrying the virus, but not show any symptoms, and therefore don't know they're sick. Is Moo going to demand that everybody get tested for illnesses on a weekly basis? And like someone stated above, what happens when Moo gets sick? Who's going to care for the living dead boy then?
My advice to Moo. You birthed the lil' burden, you care for it. The rest of the world is not responsible for your so-called myrakle.
January 13, 2016
Why is she going to risk sending her kid to school if a simple illness is catastrophic? Unless she lives somewhere that does not allow any exemptions to vaccine requirements, she's potentially exposing her sickly kid to the petri dish results of fucktarded anti-vax breeders. Any one of them could come to school with asymptomatic measles, pertussis, diphtheria, or something and there will be no saving her kid. If his lungs are already fucked to the point that he can't eat with aspirating, he will not survive a disease frequently called the "100-day cough."

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 14, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic
Why is she going to risk sending her kid to school if a simple illness is catastrophic? Unless she lives somewhere that does not allow any exemptions to vaccine requirements, she's potentially exposing her sickly kid to the petri dish results of fucktarded anti-vax breeders. Any one of them could come to school with asymptomatic measles, pertussis, diphtheria, or something and there will be no saving her kid. If his lungs are already fucked to the point that he can't eat with aspirating, he will not survive a disease frequently called the "100-day cough."

Absolutely. I wouldn't expose a vulnerable furbaby to other animals. But I guess I love my pets more than some people love their human children. the finger smiley
January 14, 2016
I think people should consider the wellbeing of others to some extent. If you fly when you know you're sick and expose everyone else to it, you're a jerk. If you come in to work or school when you're knowingly infectious, that isn't appropriate either, although I understand why people do it in countries where there isn't sufficient provision for sick people to stay at home.

I have sympathy for people who have to put their lives on hold due to immune problems or allergies. I have to avoid some places because of people wearing perfume or smoking in front of doors and I do wonder why people cannot show some basic consideration for others. I am sure it is far worse for those who know that they can so easily die from others being inconsiderate.

At the same time, if that is your life, you need to adapt to reality. Reality is that people don't always know they're sick, can't always stay out of public when they are sick, and don't always care if they are sick in public. You have to be active about protecting your own health.

I also think it's one thing when someone experiences this change in life circumstances at a later stage in life,versus when this is the only experience anyone has ever had or will have. Better to have let this kid die in infancy, since he'll never have a decent quality of life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login