Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos on the bus

Posted by mrs. chinaski 
Moos on the bus
February 13, 2016
I had to go to a neighboring town by bus.
There were four moos with four prams on the bus.
They talked very loudly about their eating habits.
They were so loud that you couldn't ignore it.
They all said they eat so healthy - müsli for breakfast, rice with vegetables for lunch etc.
They were all obese - I think they had to weight like 120 kg (265 lb) if not more.
What's wrong with them? If they were eating like they say they wouldn't look like they look!
Re: Moos on the bus
February 13, 2016
The cows probably read and believe the blurb on the packaging stating how healthy the food is, without actually checking out the ingredients.

Dh and I have been lectured by our doctors to start paying more attention to what we eat. It's no longer viable to think "yeah, I'm young, my body can take the food abuse." At first, we looked at the promising words on the front of things like Quaker Oats and Special K, then we turned the box to the narrow side and started reading how many grams of protein, fiber, etc is contained within. Talk about a bunch of BS.

I bet the moos could probably walk to the next bus stop, rather than taking the closest one to their door, and burn a few calories, too.
Re: Moos on the bus
February 17, 2016
I eat low carb and I have lost count of how many food items I've seen that say they're low fat, but are MADE OF ALL THE CARBS. Although I lost around 60-70 pounds so I understand the sentiment.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login