Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Meanie won't help moo down stairs

Posted by bookworm 
Meanie won't help moo down stairs
February 17, 2016
Daily Fail

Waah Waah, London Underground meanie worker won't help moo with loaf and wagon downstairs. Moo is a 'Pilates instructor'. Maybe she needs to work on her core muscles. You know, the ones she used for pushing out the maggot.

I've no doubt the pushchair was the size of a small car loaded down with crap. If the guy had put his back out, TFL would say he went against their Health and Safety policy and probably be out of wages, out of a job and out of his home.

Nice to see very few udder rubs in the comments
Re: Meanie won't help moo down stairs
February 17, 2016
I guess the woman who helped her had to leave her kid in its buggy at the top of the steps to get this "damsel in distress" to the bottom" She is getting ripped in the comments.
February 17, 2016
She is an utter moron: https://www.barbican.org.uk/visitor-information/disability-access

All of 20 seconds for me to locate the Silk Street ramp access to Barbican online....and I'm not a local!

But really moo, bleat on the news and throw a pity party instead!
February 17, 2016
I like the comments. I just read the top/visible ones, and they were all critical of this bitch.
February 18, 2016
Ah yes, moos love to do that! I once had a moo with a baybeemobile ask me for help with getting her loaf-filled megastroller onto public transport. I was all dressed up for a night out- vertiginous heels and a mini skirt- and told her that no, I would not help her because I couldn't run the risk of getting my outfit dirty. She threw a hissy fit, it was hilarious!
If you can't cope just get a smaller stroller, drive or even better, don't breed!
February 18, 2016
When I went to the city by bus, one moo with her SUV-stroller complained
that the bus driver didn't get out of the bus to help her even though she had
her moo friends with her! Seriously!
February 18, 2016
bookworm
If the guy had put his back out, TFL would say he went against their Health and Safety policy and probably be out of wages, out of a job and out of his home.

That's what happens to airline stewards, hence why they're not allowed to lift heavy items into overhead storage. Of course, this never crosses the mind of the entitled; people should be stumbling over themselves to be injured out of work so Precious doesn't have to put in the effort in dealing with his/her own heavy-ass luggage.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 18, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic

That's what happens to airline stewards, hence why they're not allowed to lift heavy items into overhead storage. Of course, this never crosses the mind of the entitled; people should be stumbling over themselves to be injured out of work so Precious doesn't have to put in the effort in dealing with his/her own heavy-ass luggage.

Ohh yes.

You pack it, you stack it
You tow it, stow it
You bring it, you sling it.

I touch it, I tag it.
February 18, 2016
In the past, when I lived in London, I occasionally helped parents with prams at overground stations but always on a voluntary basis- no-one ever demanded my help. If they had I'd have told them to fuck off, loudly, in front of their sprog.

I rarely saw prams being used on the tube as most parents fold them up and it can be dangerous to use them in some parts of stations and on trains. You'd get the odd reckless parent ignoring the signs and blocking the escalator with a pram, but those parents who were too lazy to keep their sprogs safe were thankfully few and far between.

Tatiana Novaes Coelho, from Clerkenwell, said the Transport For London worker at the Barbican station told her 'I'm not paid for this' when she asked for help around lunch time on February 16

'I said, "Thank you" and went through. Once through I asked the same worker if he could give me a hand and help me down the stairs to the platform. He said, "No".'

Thinking she had misheard, Tatiana repeated the request: 'I said, "Excuse me? You will not help me?" He said no, again, said he was not a handler!'

Urghhh, this all just reeks of entitlement. Tube stations are understaffed and staff are overworked as it is. Someone always has to be at the gates to let people in or out when they have a problem with their ticket or Oyster card, especially around the rush hour and lunchtime, which is also a busy period. Asking someone to abandon their important duty, inconvenience other commuters and do something they're not paid for is a bit out of order. He'd already opened the gate for her- he was doing the job he was paid for. Also asking someone to lift a heavy load is also out of order- a back injury can put someone out of work for years.

Could she not have folded up the pram and carried it down the stairs? That's what parents are supposed to do on the Tube- there are signs asking them not to take an unfolded pushchair down the escalators, for example, and the trains simply don't have the room for unfolded prams.

I've had worse treatment from Tube staff (Londoners are rude shocker!) but I'm not a moo so it doesn't matter. I suspect this is yet another moo fishing for attention and compensation.
February 18, 2016
If you can't get it down the stairs by yourself, maybe you shouldn't bring the stupid thing on the Underground, you stupid bint.
February 18, 2016
canadiandragons
If you can't get it down the stairs by yourself, maybe you shouldn't bring the stupid thing on the Underground, you stupid bint.

Non-folding bicycles aren't allowed on buses or on most parts of the Tube network. When I lived in London I found this a bit of a headache and always had to plan my journey carefully if I was, say, cycling to work and then going for drinks afterwards so I wouldn't be able to cycle home safely- I'd either make sure I could get to an overground station, or lock up my bike at work and get the Tube home without it. If I was travelling with luggage I'd also plan my journey to go via stations with lifts, take as direct a route as possible to the Heathrow Airport stations, etc. Everyone accepts that they have to plan journeys, apart from parunts.

There would be uproar if pushchairs were banned on the Tube and buses, as there is whenever cafes try to ban them. Parunts have a major privilege here- and of course, where parunts are given an inch, they'll take a mile. There's no chance of them doing what the rest of us do and planning their journeys carefully, no- they can't simply adapt to a system, the world revolves around them and has to adapt to their needs. They also can't just buy a light and compact folding pushchair, they have to get a massive all-terrain yummy mummy status symbol buggy and show it off.

There are plenty of older Tube stations that have no step-free access at all, and which many disabled commuters simply have to avoid using. Barbican is one of them. Moo should spare a thought for those less able to get around- she was lucky that she was even able to reach the platform with her self-inflicted "disability" of a sprog and a bulky pram.
February 18, 2016
All that is is entitlement. Pure and simple. For I ask for help and its denied, OH FUCKING WELL. No one is obligated to help you with shit!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login