Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

House of Cards Season 4 (Not Really A Spoiler)

House of Cards Season 4 (Not Really A Spoiler)
March 04, 2016
The new season dropped today on Netflix and I'm almost through and the best scene of the series just happened:

Claire Underwood is with the wife of the Republican presidential nominee and British woman asks Claire if she regrets not having children (this right after the Brit's kid screeches about wanting to try coffee and then runs off to get juice). Claire picks up her teacup and simply asks, "Do you regret having them?" Cue slack-jawed British woman and me rejoicing.

A few episodes earlier showed Frank, after watching some home movie of the aforementioned Republican nominee and his family, saying, "You guessed it. I still hate children."

Even though a childfree political family running for President is not in the realm of reality (because "family values" and all), it's nice to see an unabashedly childfree couple on TV.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: House of Cards Season 4 (Not Really A Spoiler)
March 04, 2016
House of Cards is on my list of things to binge-watch, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. IIRC, didn't Claire admit to having an abortion?
March 04, 2016
Yep, she did.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 05, 2016
She had three...
March 06, 2016
I LMFAO when Frank said that and I LOVED Claire's comeback. Over at IMDB, a butt hurt breeder is going off on me for saying that there are breeders who have confessed to me that they regret having kids and would not do it if they had to do it over again. They keep insisting once you've spawned, there will never be any regret EVAR. ahahahah

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1856010/board/nest/254471076

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login