Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You couldn't pay me to teach 20+ pre-K kids how to chop cooking ingredients with steak knives

Posted by beezle 
http://www.kim-foster.com/blog/the-great-chocolate-kumquat-spring-roll-massacre/

Hell, you couldn't get me to be a volunteer. It sounds terrifying! This blog is written by the same mother someone made a thread about on this forum last summer with the mother bitching about her two kids ruining the family trip to Rome and she just wanted to buy herself a nice Italian hand bag. (http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,391374,391487).
She should have offered this Chinese cuisine class to local adults who would actually appreciate the experience. 4-year-olds don't give a crap about food history.

ETA: Oh, I forgot to mention there's nowhere near enough supervision of these tikes handling sharp serrated knives. There's only two adults watching them: the blog mother and the kids' pre-K teacher.
These kids are going to grow up and hate their parents for trying to force them to enjoy adult activities as children.
Rich, entitled white people problem alert!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I used to teach kids' cooking classes. When there's more than five in a class, it's near impossible to get them to pay attention and not feed off each other. The younger they are, the worse it is because the attention spans and level of ability are lower. I had a class of 20 4-year olds once and it was awful. They were only making pizza and these kids could barely stretch and roll out their dough.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login