Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Udder rub request of the week (noisy autard kid)

Posted by tea princess 
Udder rub request of the week (noisy autard kid)
April 17, 2016
(I hope this hasn't been posted yet, it's a few days old story.)
Kid is screaming for hours. Neighbour writes a letter to moo. Moo is crying all over the internet and pulls the autie card. Nothing new under the sun...

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2016/04/12/philly-mom-gets-nasty-anonymous-letter-about-her-autistic-son/

(I first encountered the story on The Daily Buzz but the disqus comments were maddeningly udder-rubbing. The comments here are more critical of the moo.)
Re: Udder rub request of the week (noisy autard kid)
April 17, 2016
Good Gawd, two autards and a spina-bifida Moo - cue the disability-card udder rubs.

The thing is that most of these commenters have never even seen a low functioning autard, let alone live next to one. They're not adorable little cherub kisses and unicorn farts, they're relentless, high pitched shrieking and grunting banshees, that are either smearing and eating their own feces or masturbating (or both) in the middle of the road. They don't know boundaries, and haven't got a clue about respecting neighbor's property or time of day/night.

Autards will shriek constantly throughout the day and night without taking a break, and their pitch is so piercing that I've seen it cause eardrums to perforate and bleed. I was mandated to wear ear protection in old workplace when working with a shrieking autard, as they discovered that the decibels were so loud, that it would cause permanent hearing loss (we're talking 150 db - or jet engine loudness)

Imagine living next to two of these banshees, and not be driven insane by them. These defects need to be gagged or carted off to the closest insulated room, not allowed to run around the neighborhood and lick windows.
April 17, 2016
Again, the fact that the kid has autism means that the neighbor is expected to suck it up and deal with the kid screeching for hours on end.

Just fucking NO.

The letter could have been a bit more diplomatic (though I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbor's nerves were just fucking shot by then), but the fact remains that nobody should have to put up with that kind of racket, regardless of a diagnosis.

The next time tardly starts in with "expressing himself", I'd call the damn police. "Officer, there's a kid SCREAMING next door and I'm soooo concerned about abuse!!!" Every damn time.
April 17, 2016
While I did see a brief mention of duh or a Dh, something about him playing with the autard on their yard slide, but other than that, moo never mentions him.
April 17, 2016
Note that the minute the weather is nice moo has him playing outside. Surely it has nothing to do with her being sick of hearing his constant squealing. All these moos and duhs who try to force their autards and other defectos on other people (while either being absent or playing on their phones) will use any excuse to not have to deal with their specual sneuwflakes. A defecto who has no vocal control has no business being in the public, period.

And this comment puts an entirely new spin on the story (not that I expect this breaking news to surprise anyone here):

Jack Klompus > MzTiegra • 2 days ago

And to write the letter, and to set up fraudulent GoFundMe accounts, and to claim she was attacked by a mob on Halloween. Bonnie is a sad attention monger, but everyone just automatically assumes that this story has to be true so they can show off their virtue.

And there is more...sympathy moo is also addict moo.

After hearing all of this I think this letter was written by the moo for her addiction to udder rubs.
April 17, 2016
"Ryan throws himself on the floor, repeatedly smashes his head, and screams bloody murder, when one of the kids moves the cars he was lining up so perfectly on the floor - I had to remove him from the room to calm him down'.

"Ryan has severe behavioural issues'.

This defec-tard isn't high functioning in the slightest, and sounds profoundly disabled. Moo is probably so smacked out on opiods, that she's as high as a kite and having lovely trips. Surprise Surprise she doesn't do squat with her defecto-shriekerdrinking smiley

Yes, the letter could be more diplomatic, but the neighbour probably couldn't give a shit anymore, as they're living next to a (prescription) junkie - career disabled and her litter of defecto banshees squalling non-stop. The problem is that Moo won't do squat, and the state will only step in when defectos decide to become dangerous- which means this is another Hulk-tard in the making. I really do pity the poor neighbours, as facing that I would be selling up asap.
April 17, 2016
It seems that every other child is 'disabled' now with 'autism' due to the lack of parenting and discipline within a household. The majority of parents, it seems, don't give a shit when it comes to teaching their child anything and that 'the schools should do it.' Soon we will get children going to school who aren't potty trained because 'the school should do it, I don't have time / it's tooooo haaarrrdd!'

I wouldn't want to listen to the shriekers all day either! Being too noisy, even in your own yard, will fall under the law as a noise disturbance and have the cops called. I bet if moo manages to get her shireker down for the night and the letter writers have a few friends over for a casual get together, the minute they make noise, moo and duh will be complaining!

As for spina-bifida moo, she shouldn't have been breeding in the first place. What she has is a serious disability affecting her spine and nervous system, especially in the lower half of her body. I have a friend who has this (and has also sprogged) who's had bladder issues all her life. She also had a shunt put in her head when we were in kindergarten together and I am not sure if it is still there today and used braces on her legs to help her walk. Makes me wonder how mobile this moo in the story is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
April 18, 2016
creativelycf
As for spina-bifida moo, she shouldn't have been breeding in the first place. What she has is a serious disability affecting her spine and nervous system, especially in the lower half of her body. I have a friend who has this (and has also sprogged) who's had bladder issues all her life. She also had a shunt put in her head when we were in kindergarten together and I am not sure if it is still there today and used braces on her legs to help her walk. Makes me wonder how mobile this moo in the story is.

IF she has SB at all (she seems to have lied so much, someone should fact check that part of her story, too), she definitely should not have bred. After having one autistic child, she should have stopped. After having the second autistic child, she definitely should have stopped. I'm guessing she'll have a fourth at some point to follow up to the epileptic kid.

As for autistic kids being impossible to teach/control/whatever...I saw an article the other day and really wish I could find it again, but maybe one of you will know the case I'm talking about. A breeder with one normal son and a younger autistic one was recounting all the trouble they'd had trying to teach the younger one to basically behave himself as a human being. Nothing worked reliably until they realized that he wanted to impress his older brother. They could use "I'll tell your brother" as an effective threat, and the kid would behave. The moo was talking about it like this was some kind of miraculous breakthrough, but all it said to me was that the autistic son knew damn well what he was doing, knew yes from no and right from wrong, and none of the methods of "discipline" they had used before had worked because he just didn't give a fuck. When they found the thing he cared about, all of a sudden he's "controllable." Now maybe the kid from the OP article is beyond any level of self-control, but it seems to me that a lot of these kids we hear about are pretty damn careful about their more outrageous behavior, i.e., never hitting people bigger than they are, becoming perfectly behaved when threatened with something that actually means something to them, etc. Does anybody else see that as a pattern, or is it just me?

(And please forgive if I am rambling. I'm pretty sleep deprived. smiling smiley )
April 18, 2016
A person who has to listen to loud noises all the time doesn't care if the person is making them due to mental incapacity or due to being an asshole, any more than a hit-and-run victim lying on the road cares if the driver was distracted due to receiving horrible news or is drunk. Your circumstances do not mitigate your responsibility to behave socially toward those around you.

Because if we accept this moo's argument, her neighbor is excused for murdering moo and sprog when sleeplessness and stress leads to insanity.

I am positive a situation like this would lead to severe strain on an introvert. I know when I don't get alone time - and by alone I mean I cannot hear or see other people - I develop a short fuse and feel stressed all the time. If I can regularly hear my neighbors from my own home, I find it impossible to relax.

The fact that there's so little sympathy (generally) for the victims of noise pollution makes me suspect this is an introvert/extrovert thing. Since most people are extroverts, it doesn't bother them to feel that their privacy is being intruded, they are only bothered by the sheer volume of the noise. Therefore they don't understand why people can't just ignore it.
April 18, 2016
I fucking hate the two most common arguments most people use to shut down those who complain about noise. The first is that "that family paid for the house, they have the right to do what they want there" (yeah, like the neighbors got their houses for free... most of us childfree will never get half the amount of free shit an average breeder gets). The other is "why don't you move to a quieter place, like a farm on the countryside, if noise bothers you" (yeah, it should be totally me who should move and be hours away from my workplace, not moo, who sits on her ass all day. It should be me who moves far from her favorite gym, not moo, who can be fat "because I have a kid!" It should be me who moves far away from friends, favorite places, etc, not moo who doesn't have time for these because "being a moo is haaaard!") Arghh. And my neighbors kids are not even tards, just average kids...
April 18, 2016
freya
all of this

"Moran said she and a friend were singled out by a group of 17 attackers who thought they were gay."

17??? yeah, when you're attacked by a mob, you stop and start to count them...
April 18, 2016
I have to admit - I laughed out loud when I read that letter.

Also, it says this kid has "pica." Isn't that a syndrome where they eat weird things? Yuck! What do you suppose the little tardling is shoving in his maw?
April 18, 2016
kittehpeoples
As for autistic kids being impossible to teach/control/whatever...I saw an article the other day and really wish I could find it again, but maybe one of you will know the case I'm talking about. A breeder with one normal son and a younger autistic one was recounting all the trouble they'd had trying to teach the younger one to basically behave himself as a human being. Nothing worked reliably until they realized that he wanted to impress his older brother. They could use "I'll tell your brother" as an effective threat, and the kid would behave. The moo was talking about it like this was some kind of miraculous breakthrough, but all it said to me was that the autistic son knew damn well what he was doing, knew yes from no and right from wrong, and none of the methods of "discipline" they had used before had worked because he just didn't give a fuck. When they found the thing he cared about, all of a sudden he's "controllable." Now maybe the kid from the OP article is beyond any level of self-control, but it seems to me that a lot of these kids we hear about are pretty damn careful about their more outrageous behavior, i.e., never hitting people bigger than they are, becoming perfectly behaved when threatened with something that actually means something to them, etc. Does anybody else see that as a pattern, or is it just me?

(And please forgive if I am rambling. I'm pretty sleep deprived. smiling smiley )

Sounds like a normal kid to me. It couldn't be that so many parunts are lazy to raise their kids, too bizzy to correct their behavior and enforce it, too tired to give the kids proper nutrition, too quick to dump them off on daycare or a questionable relative who would be really happy to watch them for free or let them free range in neighborhoods while howling for hours, the cash award for an autism diagnonsense, potent pharmaceuticals and udder rubs from the public. It can't be a pattern. Just look at their Farmville, etc. scores on Fakebook/Iphone/whatever to see how they really occupy their time. Type in the name of the udder we're discussing here in a search engine as an example.

Note that if your childfree and want to spend your time obtaining high scores, etc. then that is your prerogative because you've taken the necessary precautions to ensure no one suffers while you do this.
April 18, 2016
freya
Note that the minute the weather is nice moo has him playing outside. Surely it has nothing to do with her being sick of hearing his constant squealing. All these moos and duhs who try to force their autards and other defectos on other people (while either being absent or playing on their phones) will use any excuse to not have to deal with their specual sneuwflakes. A defecto who has no vocal control has no business being in the public, period.

And this comment puts an entirely new spin on the story (not that I expect this breaking news to surprise anyone here):

Jack Klompus > MzTiegra • 2 days ago

And to write the letter, and to set up fraudulent GoFundMe accounts, and to claim she was attacked by a mob on Halloween. Bonnie is a sad attention monger, but everyone just automatically assumes that this story has to be true so they can show off their virtue.

And there is more...sympathy moo is also addict moo.

After hearing all of this I think this letter was written by the moo for her addiction to udder rubs.

Well, that says a lot about Moo, doesn't it? She likely lied about the supposed mob attack - seriously, how the hell was she able to count seventeen people while she was getting the shit kicked out of her? She may be lying about her disabilities, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she wrote that letter herself.
Everybody just believes everything she says because she's a poor, disabled moo with three children, two of whom are autistic. And nobody seems to want to believe that moos are anything less than saints.
I bet this attention seeking cunt couldn't give two shits about the lives ruined by her lies. The neighbour who supposedly wrote the letter is likely catching hell for something they didn't even do. Same for the teens in the mob attack if she lied about that. And let's not forget her own children, who only exist to make Mommy popular. Imagine living in that house?
April 19, 2016
and further down in the comments, someone found the cow had been arrested for prostitution.
the cow is a piece of work. fraud. someone said the so called nasty letter was almost verbatim from another similar incident.
no originality here.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

April 19, 2016
Seriously, doesn't anyone fact check their stories anymore? Do any of these "writers" actually have journalism degrees? Any of them? I've stopped counting spelling, grammar and basic sentence structure errors in these "news pieces".
April 20, 2016
I see a pattern there too. Frankly, I'm fed up with these "special needs" (how I loathe that term) kids, who I believe are just spoiled brats.

Evan Davis
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login