Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Awwww. Getting all warm and fuzzy about rape

Posted by Anonymous User 
This asshole (can't call her a woman, considering how she is betraying REAL women) thinks the silver lining to rape is a pregnancy. Awwwww, isn't that sweet?!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/missouri-republican-on-fetus-personhood-measure-pregnancies-are-silver-lining-of-rape/
Re: Awwww. Getting all warm and fuzzy about rape
May 05, 2016
Sure, if you're a woman who desperate to give birth, but considers consensual sex sinful, and you'd like a side of herpes to go with the baby. But if anyone fits that criteria, she should probably be involuntarily committed to a mental hospital.

All these forced birthers belong in a 19th century mental institution. I wonder how they'd like completely losing bodily autonomy "for their own good"?
May 05, 2016
Disturbing as it is, I think I lot of more liberal minded breeders think the same way, that at least she had a kid as a result. REALLY creepy
May 05, 2016
I'm not going to read the article because it's going to piss me off. I have to say that sluicing a rape loaf is NO silver lining. This is just sick, sick, SICK thinking on that person's part, and they should have their head examined.

As a survivor of childhood sexual assault, I can honestly say that being violated in this way is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Not only does the woman have to live with the trauma and stigma of being raped, but she has to fear the worst as far as STDs, physical injury and then possibly have to deal with a rape loaf.

I know if these idiots had their way, they'd abolish abortion for rape loaves too. No worries, that loaf won't grow up to be a rapist, or care that its sperm donor was a rapist. Nevermind that the woman will have to look after her rapist's loaf. Who cares about her? All she is is a walking uterus, and she probably tempted him into raping her, anyway. /sarcasm.

What a disgusting, evil thing for anyone to believe! angry smiley
May 05, 2016
http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2206-your-rapist-has-paternity-rights-conceiving-via-rape_p2.html

On cracked, they interviewed three women who birthed rape baybees, the fourth aborted. One of the commenters was raped in the military and birthed the sprog saying that abortion was "just further trauma"
Scary freaking crap.
"One of the commenters was raped in the military and birthed the sprog saying that abortion was "just further trauma"

What an idiot. An legal abortion in the U.S. couldn't possibly be 1/100000000th as traumatizing as a rape.
May 05, 2016

Hubrecht also said she had complications during the birth of one of her children and had made the doctor promise to save the baby’s life even if it meant she would lose her own.

This has no relevance to the story except for her to attention-whore her own Mommy Martyr-ism. This twat is comparing her PLANNED pregnancy with a rape. How nice.

I can assure you, if she or her own daughter were brutally assaulted by a man and impregnated, she would get an abortion.
May 05, 2016
I can't possibly understand how a woman could honestly see getting pregnant and giving birth as the result of rape as a good thing. How could they possibly look at that kid every single day and not remember being assaulted? The kid would be a tremendously painful, constant reminder of that woman being raped... well, it would be for a sane woman. Anyone who would happily keep their rapist's child needs a thorough psychological evaluation. Not to mention if the rapist is someone the woman knows, they could easily use the child to gain access to the victim again since, for some reason, rapey men sometimes have rights to the children their assaults produce.

There is no silver lining to sexual abuse. Also, how precisely would you explain this to the kid when they get older? Surely, they'll be asking why they don't have a daddy. A woman who is this proud to birth a rape baby would probably not have any problems telling the kid the truth about its paternity. I imagine the news that they were conceived through sexual abuse would be something they'd struggle to cope with. They might wonder why their mother gave birth instead of aborting, or wonder if they have any half-siblings floating around in the world who were also fathered in the same way, or wonder if they guy was ever brought to justice. I think most people would have a tough time dealing with the knowledge that they were the product of rape.

Are these Moos really that desperate to breed that they'll carry their abuser's child with smiles on their faces?
May 05, 2016
Asshole said: “I’ve met and talked with the different people who have been conceived by rape. There is a reason for their life.”

Yes it is called some fool brainwashed them into thinking the shame of living with an abortion is worse than staring at a child with the rapists face every day for 18 plus years.
May 05, 2016
She probably thinks it is also ok if her husband rapes her 12-year old daughter, gets impregnated, and makes her keep it. Not reading the article or my blood will boil. I am still angry at my mother for having birthed me (not rape or incest) just because she felt like having another, nevermind all my problems that make me wish I weren't ever born. The self-martyrdom of these women is outrageous. Were it possible for me to get pregnant after being raped I'd just slit my own throat.
May 06, 2016
Forced birthers are the one contingent I *really* have to go out of my way not to wish death and violence upon....in public. I sit on my hands a lot; I will call them out and roast them verbally, but that's it.

HERE, though, I can say with impunity that setting their trailers on fire with them inside is one of my fondest fantasies.

This fucking cunt can to straight to her hell. It's hers, she can burn in it, and take her fugly kids with her. And if I ever need the services of an abortion provider, and this asshole or any of her sick friends are in my way...their God will not help them as I crush them under my steel toed boot. I will roll over them like a Stryker vehicle going through a snow fence.
May 07, 2016
Asshole said: “I’ve met and talked with the different people who have been conceived by rape. There is a reason for their life.”

How many people did you talk to? Three? Because I'm quite sure the majority of rape babies wouldn't be waxing poetic about how sky papa put them here for a reason. That's because the majority of rape babies spent their lives in a series of foster homes because honestly, who's going to adopt a kid conceived by rape? Certainly not this cow. Or they've suffered abuse at the hands of their moo or others, or end up being treated as a fourth class citizen by their relatives because of where they came from. And let's not forget the ones who do inherit the traits of the rapist.
Silver lining? I don't think so. Heaven forbid if that ever happened to me, I'd have that thing taken care of right away.
May 07, 2016
yurble
Sure, if you're a woman who desperate to give birth, but considers consensual sex sinful, and you'd like a side of herpes to go with the baby. But if anyone fits that criteria, she should probably be involuntarily committed to a mental hospital.

All these forced birthers belong in a 19th century mental institution. I wonder how they'd like completely losing bodily autonomy "for their own good"?

Frankly, I think the ice baths might do them some good. Perhaps it might knock some sense into them. They already appear to be lobotomized, so I'm not sure if that procedure would make them worse or reverse the damage. Guess there's only one way to find out.grinning smiley
God I'm morbid. Although this would be a great subject for a horror movie. Oh wait, they did that with Saw.
Just...why? Why so many morons in my state? confused smiley
May 07, 2016
The fuckery is strong with this story. Apparently the fundies want to take away abortion rights for women who have been raped.

I shit you not.

Assholes

My favorite quote though has been this....though it kinda shows that they didn't finish high school or even their GED:

“If God didn't want that child to be here, he wouldn't have implanted that seed in the mother's stomach," said a pro-life advocate.

I really hope a tornado hits their trailer park this year....I really do.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Re: Just...why? Why so many morons in my state? confused smiley
May 07, 2016
I hate to say this but I think you are right about your state, did you see the article on the same page about the young man who jumped off the Jumbotron at MSU?
May 08, 2016
I actually think those are the pro-life advocates who are intellectually honest. Those that advocate abortion being illegal with exceptions (e.g. rape, incest) are the ones I don't get. It either is a baby or it isn't.

I should add the disclaimer that I am adamantly pro-choice (I've had an abortion), but I never have understood the people who are supposedly pro-life but allow exceptions for rape or incest. It's like they are saying that an unwanted child is punishment for recreational sex. I know my pro-choice comrades hold these people in higher esteem than their no-exception fellows, but to my mind, they are actually less abhorrent. They at least seem to believe in what they say they do.
"“If God didn't want that child to be here, he wouldn't have implanted that seed in the mother's stomach," said a pro-life advocate."

Then anti-emetics would solve the problem now, wouldn't they? Moron.
May 08, 2016
I would always like to ask these fundies one thing: "Should atheists (and I am one) be allowed to have abortions?" After all, atheists don't believe for one second and of their god/bible garbage, so they don't believe there is any god who had anything to do with pregnancies. And if atheists should NOT be allowed to have abortions, then it is simply one religion using the force of government to impose their religious values onto others who don't follow them, and that is illegal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login