Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yet another entitlemoo sues....

Posted by freya 
Yet another entitlemoo sues....
May 21, 2016
Re: Yet another entitlemoo sues....
May 22, 2016
I think moo should have been paying attention and looked in on the kid before this, but I guess that is for poorer people. I think a lot of the wealthy moos want to brag to their moo friends that they can afford sprogs and can then afford to ignore them. Raising them is for those who have to work.
May 22, 2016
I find the idiot school GUILTY of horse shit and the idiot parents GUILTY for shoveling it in. This paying double in a year, for what amounts to a nursery or day care, than it costs for equivalent time at most state universities is absurd. angry smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 22, 2016
Welcome to NYC, where the UES crowd starts shopping for a preschool as soon as sneauflayke gets conceived. But not just any preschool, oh no, it has to be organic, gluten free, child centered, holistic, chakra centered, and it helps if some celeb sends their kid to the school, too. Because getting into the Ivies starts with the right daycare, dontcha know?
May 22, 2016
I bet my parrot is smarter than this kid.

What is it with the blatant narcissism of these moos? This moron probably thinks her precious psneuflayke has a Mensa-level IQ because she responds to Spongebob. Hate to break it to you, Moo, but your mini Marie Curie is probably no smarter than the legions of preschoolers eating glue and shoving crayons up their noses.
May 22, 2016
Peace
Welcome to NYC, where the UES crowd starts shopping for a preschool as soon as sneauflayke gets conceived. But not just any preschool, oh no, it has to be organic, gluten free, child centered, holistic, chakra centered, and it helps if some celeb sends their kid to the school, too. Because getting into the Ivies starts with the right daycare, dontcha know?

Sermon on the Mount?

thom_c
Sermon on the Mount?

That is so 2016!!!
May 23, 2016
there is no evidence that pre school helps any in the long run. according to the results that are now coming in, there is a slight edge for the next few grades, but by the time they are in 2,3 or 4th, they are the same as all the other sproggen.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 24, 2016
I went to a good private preschool then sat bored out of my mind in public kindergarten. Why make your kid learn a bunch of stuff only to have it repeated for an entire year? My mom asked me about kindergarten and I told her it was boring and I was ready for first grade. Boredom is part and parcel for public schools, in my opinion, because it is so much repetition and memorization. Some private schools may or may not be better. The heavily religious ones are probably more obnoxious than public.
May 24, 2016
twocents
there is no evidence that pre school helps any in the long run. according to the results that are now coming in, there is a slight edge for the next few grades, but by the time they are in 2,3 or 4th, they are the same as all the other sproggen.

Read an article about Head Start which stated the benefit isn't there as the kids forget everything by the 2nd grade if not sooner.
May 24, 2016
freya
I went to a good private preschool then sat bored out of my mind in public kindergarten. Why make your kid learn a bunch of stuff only to have it repeated for an entire year? My mom asked me about kindergarten and I told her it was boring and I was ready for first grade. Boredom is part and parcel for public schools, in my opinion, because it is so much repetition and memorization. Some private schools may or may not be better. The heavily religious ones are probably more obnoxious than public.

Most of the UES preschoolers will be going to private schools like Dalton.
I don't know where you are, but in my state, kindergarten has become rather academic. They learn to read in kindergarten. Private schools around here are more difficult than the publics, which are already some of the finest in the country.

I have no problem with paying for good public schools (within reason), because an educated citizenry is a country's best resource.
May 24, 2016
Peace
freya

Most of the UES preschoolers will be going to private schools like Dalton.
I don't know where you are, but in my state, kindergarten has become rather academic. They learn to read in kindergarten. Private schools around here are more difficult than the publics, which are already some of the finest in the country.

I have no problem with paying for good public schools (within reason), because an educated citizenry is a country's best resource.

I grew up in one of the bottom five states for funding for school, OK. You had to arrive early just to have a book and a seat. Classes were completely overcrowded and I spent two years at a nasty school that had been abandoned but was reopened due to area growth. My grade in junior high had over 500 students in it, I move before high school where is was closer to 1300 per graduating year. It is a completely different world than your state or any state that actually cares about kids! My friends from OK with kids have all wisely decided to put their kids in private schools.

The schools in my area now (not OK) are like country clubs compared to the crap schools in OK. All grade levels have stadiums, etc. Some even have swim pools. When I first saw the local schools I was in absolute shock at how nice and clean they appear! These kids have decent playgrounds and everything!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login