Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

train wreck du jour

Posted by hotty 
hotty
train wreck du jour
December 07, 2006
Typical...veeeeery typical. No gray matter between the ears AT ALL. I'm SURE the IVF Docs informed this couple that multiples are common place. And trust me, women are MORE then familiar with what having children do to your body - you may as well jump into a big blender and hope for the best, especially with so many fetuses growing inside you.

And "I trust my husband - 100%"?! BULLSHIT, lying ass bitch! Why would she emphasize "young woman" if she weren't concerned? I hope they are miserably broke and angry for years to come. I can see it now...what goes around comes around. I detest IVF and other means by which to create multiple babies, only to pinch one or more off and pick which ones YOU want. What a waste of thousands of dollars, and they wonder why they can't afford childcare. Brainless. We're child-free, they're brain-free

Hotty
Re: train wreck du jour
December 07, 2006
Hotty, you beat me to my thoughts about the moo-to-be claimimg she "trusts" her husband. Yeah...right! If this woman did trust the man, a YOUNG au pair would not be an issue in her mind at all. Many of these American husbands just LOVE getting a young, pretty European nanny in the house. Hotty, the whiner would have never emphasized "young woman" if there was no concern. Three baybees at once will really stretch out this moo. What the heck did she expect??? She should have aborted two of the brats or just said "F" it to moohood.

The woman also claims she prefers privacy and hates company. I am like that, too. If that is the case for the pregnant woman, why the h*ll would she want even one infant in the house much less three? Moos love to say how their children are so important but scream about the costs of childcare. A mother, who has a job, would never expect to do her work for next-to-nothing. Yet, these same women expect to pay a childcare worker LESS than minimum wage to deal with screaming babies and dirty diapers all day long...while they get their manicures and tri-colour dye jobs that cost mucho-$$$$$.

"FUCK WORK"
BillyC
December 07, 2006
I would bet y'all that moo and duhd dropped over $100,000 on their IV fert freaklitter and cash is even tighter since no paychecks during mooternity leave. $3,500 a month for shitloaf care, God knows what the fuck else if they have health problems and moo has to go back to work.

Cry me a fucking river, WhineMoo. You made it all so worth it, didn't you?

Want to start a pool to see when duhddy starts banging the aupair?
hotty
December 07, 2006
Hell yea, count me in...50 bucks says he'll have her heels up within 2 months if he's decent looking...any others?

Hotty
frndofbear
December 07, 2006
Banging the au pair...what a wonderful way of saying "taking care of your own fuckin' brat, Moo"

I can't top your guess...two months sounds exactly right to me.
December 07, 2006
i would be tempted to say he has someone in mind, and he will "discover" her

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CFScorpio
December 07, 2006
I feel sorry for the future au pair, who will be on call 24/7 with no life of her own.

Why don't these idiots put up 2 of the triplets for adoption? Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing to do for all those other infertile people out there? But no...you can't expect breeders to be unselfish and think of others!
wyckedred
December 09, 2006
I'm so glad someone else caught it too, because the FIRST thing that went through my mind was, "Methinks she doth protest too much." If you have to trumpet to the world that you trust your husband "100%" the second after you say you don't want a young woman in the house... then honey, the penny has already dropped in your mind.

I say six weeks on the au pair. Depending on what country she comes from, of course... and depending on how haggard all this pregnasty business has made him. He might very well be giving foot rubs and running out at 3 am to buy Haagen Dazs. (And monkeys might...)

Oh, you don't think Moo would consider hiring an illegal, do you? Nah, our nice upstanding citizens would NEVER do such a thing. {coughbullshitcough}
Anonymous User
December 11, 2006
Yesterday, I stumbled upon a new (is it?) show on TCL called the House of Little Terrors. 3 families who have lost control on their toddlers, reunited under one roof and watched by numerous cameras. Then some kind of doctor is supposed to help them. Those were major trainwrecks! I was lying on my sofa, under a blanket, and being glad it wasn't me! The good thing about these shows is that you can put them on mute or flip the channel and no more temper tantrums!!! My husband asked if I was confirming my choice to be cf. I said I didn't need to see that to know, but I'm even more sure than before. I think these shows are designed to act as birth control. If I wanted to breed, that would definitely put an end to my potential shitting out a loaf.
December 11, 2006
As an ex-aupair, I have to say that just becuase you're working as someone's paid servant, doesn't mean that your goodies are also up for the use of the man of the house. Generally, from what I knew of the other aupairs in the area, they loathed the people the worked for and for the most part, if the man of the house was making advances, they were turning those down and possibly going back to the agency for another placement.
Then again, at that time the families in the area were competing with the "purity" of their aupairs...those of us from the midwest being the highest on the totem pole because, of course, we're all naive, church going, family minded virgins who know about gardening, sewing, cooking and all the home making stuff big city dwellers have no concept of. Amazingly enough, even though they were more expensive, folks seemed to look down on the european au pairs becuse of the perception of european sexual freedom.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login