Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby on drugs

Posted by ondinette 
Baby on drugs
June 29, 2016
www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange/archives/2016/06/27/local-media-pros-som-and-krystin-lisaius-indicted-on-drug-related-child-abuse-charges

The first thing I saw when I turned on the internet today was this charming story from my lovely hometown.

Duh used to be the local crime reporter. I always thought he looked like a criminal, and it turned out I was right. He and Moo refused to let doctors do blood tests on their sick baby, and when the tests were done anyway and came up positive for cocaine he admitted to being a regular user. As a crime reporter he would know better than anyone about the mayhem associated with drug trafficking, but he chose to support it anyway. He also knew Moo was using it and boobfeeding the baby.

Oh well, this is just PMYABP case # 50 trillion and something.
Re: Baby on drugs
June 29, 2016
ondinette
www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange/archives/2016/06/27/local-media-pros-som-and-krystin-lisaius-indicted-on-drug-related-child-abuse-charges

The first thing I saw when I turned on the internet today was this charming story from my lovely hometown.

Duh used to be the local crime reporter. I always thought he looked like a criminal, and it turned out I was right. He and Moo refused to let doctors do blood tests on their sick baby, and when the tests were done anyway and came up positive for cocaine he admitted to being a regular user. As a crime reporter he would know better than anyone about the mayhem associated with drug trafficking, but he chose to support it anyway. He also knew Moo was using it and boobfeeding the baby.

Oh well, this is just PMYABP case # 50 trillion and something.

Not understanding why they became so concerned about the beefmilk only after a blood test was demanded. They didn't give a shit that the baby received the drug through the milk until the baby became sick. It would have required less effort to have opened a can of formula in the first place.
June 30, 2016
This reminds me that anti-drug education doesn't prevent drug abuse.
July 01, 2016
Because "breast is best". They could have at LEAST fed the kid formula. Idiots.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login