Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

once the baby is born my abusive mayun will change and become a model husband and father!

Posted by ladybug2203 
No Linky, I'm venting about a group I'm apart of on Facebook. Its called emotional abuse awareness because I have PTSD from a past emotionally abusive relationship. Its almost all moos who are lowing about how difficult divorce proceedings are with a sociopath when you have kids, but many are also choosing to stay even when their kids are obviously being negatively affected. I dated him from when I was 18-20, I did a lot of dumb shit hoping he would change (not only emotionally abusive but lazy as fuck and refused to work more than part time even that took major bribing and negotiating), but one thing I knew better than to do was have a baby with him, at the mere age of 20 I knew better than that even though he begged me to have a baby with him (but he hated any form of responsibility and was a total princess mooch). I'm one of the younger members (29) of this group but many women my age and older think its a good idea to have babies with an abusive man. In all fairness it might've been my lack of desire for kids (I didn't realize parenting was a choice til I was about 23 thank god I figured it out before it was too late), but I also like to think its partly because I have 2 eyes and a brain. I dont like to victim blame, but having kids with an abusive partner is just plain stupid and dare I say it..... SELFISH to bestow the task of curing a sociopath upon an infant when adult psychiatrists can't even do so. Ok rant over.
ladybug2203
bestow the task of curing a sociopath upon an infant when adult psychiatrists can't even do so. Ok rant over.

Right? Ph.D.s and Psy.Ds can't make sociopaths feel empathic. What makes people think having kids can?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
because, c-introvert, babies are miracle makers... they fix eeeeverything... right????
riiiiiiight....

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
He probably wanted to breed with you in order to securely keep his claws in you. And of course you'd be doing all the shit work because you're the woman. Even if you split up, he'd still have that fleshy little anchor to weigh you down with forever.

I will never, ever understand women who breed with deadbeats, professional ass-sitters, couch surfers, junkies, dealers, abusers, drunks or psychos. In very rare cases, yes, a man might try to clean himself up if he finds out he's got a kid. Having a dependent might get some people to try and sober up or put the coke down, but a vast majority of the time, a brat changes nothing because the person in question loves drinking, shooting up, beating women and not working more than they love their kids (if they even give a crap about their kids, that is).

And a kid certainly won't change someone whose problem is a mental one, especially if they don't think/know they have a problem. A kid won't turn an abuser or a sociopath into an upstanding daddy - if anything, it just gives them another punching bag as well as an object with which to manipulate, control and abuse the other parent. Fuck, WHY are women so goddamn stupid?! Why do I have to share a species and a gender with people who are willingly retarded? If your man refuses to work, spends every dime he has on drugs or routinely beats you to a pulp, why would you think that bringing a kid into the mix will make things better? That's like throwing gas on a fire and wondering why it gets worse instead of going out.

I wouldn't be surprised if women bred with abusers just so they have someone to share their burden. Maybe if she has a kid, Daddy will beat Mommy and Junior instead of just Mommy. Daddy might even be too tired after beating Junior to beat Mommy. Boy, what a relief!
Cambion
I wouldn't be surprised if women bred with abusers just so they have someone to share their burden. Maybe if she has a kid, Daddy will beat Mommy and Junior instead of just Mommy. Daddy might even be too tired after beating Junior to beat Mommy. Boy, what a relief!

I have a friend who was conceived for a similar reason. Her mom intentionally got pregnant so her husband would stop beating her for a while. Luckily (no thanks to her mother, but to a random teacher at her high school who ended up taking her in so she didn't have to go into foster care), my friend is a relatively well-adjusted adult.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
ladybug2203
I dont like to victim blame, but having kids with an abusive partner is just plain stupid and dare I say it..... SELFISH to bestow the task of curing a sociopath upon an infant when adult psychiatrists can't even do so.

I don't think you're victim blaming at all.
It's not their fault that their partners are abusive and I do understand that abusive relationships can be hard to end, but that's not what this is about. Once you decide to involve an unwilling third party (a child) in something like that, you are not a victim in that particular case. Again, you're not guilty of the abuse you're going through, but you are guilty of consciously bringing a child into a bad situation.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
dysfunctional, almost always has a child
the more dysfunctional, the more children

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
I remember reading an essay by a woman who worked at a women's shelter about these idiot moos who not only stay with abusive men, but choose to go back to them after they've managed to get away. She said the average was something like seven times (that the woman would leave and go back). She said she couldn't count the number of times she'd heard children begging not to go back because they were terrified of Daddy, and the moos telling them, "You're making this hard on Mommy."
Was this it? Kidlesskim shared her experience working in a women's shelter (scroll about 2/3 of the way down).

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,306839

It's amazing that even when abused women manage to escape their situation and women's shelters help them get away, get housing and get jobs, most of these women will go right back to their abusers. I guess they're nostalgic for those black eyes that they "made" their boyfriends give them.
Cambion
Was this it? Kidlesskim shared her experience working in a women's shelter (scroll about 2/3 of the way down).

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,306839

It's amazing that even when abused women manage to escape their situation and women's shelters help them get away, get housing and get jobs, most of these women will go right back to their abusers. I guess they're nostalgic for those black eyes that they "made" their boyfriends give them.

Nope, that wasn't it, but I'm not surprised Kidlesskim had the same experience as the essay writer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login