Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

24 year-old Duh arrested for twin sizzlers

Posted by selidororous 
24 year-old Duh arrested for twin sizzlers
August 05, 2016
It's been awhile since I've literally shaken with rage so I guess that time has come again:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/15-month-old-twin-girls-die-being-left-055737070--abc-news-topstories.html

The Georgia father of 15-month-old twins who died after being left in a hot car Thursday was arrested overnight, police said.

Asa North was arrested and charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter and two counts of reckless conduct, said Carrollton Police Department's Captain Chris Dobbs.

Police responded Thursday to calls of two unresponsive children at a duplex in Carrollton -- located approximately 50 miles west of Atlanta.

When officers arrived at the scene, the father was in the back of the apartment building holding the twins in the pool, attempting to cool them off, said Dobbs.

Neighbors had heard screaming and yelling, and saw the father running toward the pool with the children, Captain Dobbs said.

I hope this Duh gets torn apart alive in jail.
Re: 24 year-old Duh arrested for twin sizzlers
August 05, 2016
LOVE all the parents who are outraged and commenting about this.
August 06, 2016

Police said the girls' father was being interviewed, and according to ABC Atlanta affiliate WSB, the mother was in Atlanta at the time of the incident.

Oh what a surprise, Duh waited until Moo was out of town to off the kids. I'm guessing he really wanted to drive it home and make it look accidental by having a meltdown and rushing the broiled kids to the pool to make it look like he gave a shit. That's a nice dramatic touch and all, but parents seem slow to realize that the police are starting to catch on that these hot car deaths, in all their rampant popularity (always in the hottest months too; nobody ever leaves the kids in the car in winter or spring), aren't all that accidental. I kinda wonder: if Moo had been the one to fry the kids, would she have gotten charged? Seems like when Moos broil the kids alive in the family tank, they get off with a slap on the wrist because they've Suffered EnoughTM. Duhs don't seem to get treated so leniently. Does anyone else notice that, or is it just me?

Sorry breeders, but you're gonna have to find a new way to kill your kids now. First they ruined SIDS for ya and now they've gotten wise to roasting deaths. Yeah I know, those pesky authorities just make things harder for you bizzy mommies and daddies. I think tub drownings will become the new PNA fad once hot car deaths are fully considered to be murder. Drownings can be done any time of the year and can definitely be passed off as accidental, especially if there are no witnesses.

Also, looking at the related links, this shit actually has a name? "Forgotten Baby Syndrome?" Makes it sound like an illness. Makes it sound unintentional, which means people may not take it as seriously or for what it really is: completely premeditated murder. Uhhh, no. It's like shaken baby syndrome - makes it sound like the result of something that, oh, just happened whoopsies instead of being caused by someone who wanted to harm that child. Calling something a "syndrome" that isn't an actual disease makes it sound less serious. It's like calling murder via any other means "ceasing to exist syndrome" or calling rape "unwilling orifice syndrome" or calling robbery "unwilling donation syndrome." Doesn't sound very important when you give it a name like that, does it?

Also, according to this related story, we're very close to hitting the number of hot car murders we had at the end of 2015 and the summer's not even over yet (five of those 23 deaths were in Texas alone). You'd think people would have caught on by now. Every single year, shitloads upon shitloads of articles are written about how to not forget your precious cherub in the car, yet every single year, tons of parents still "accidentally" leave the kids in the car to die. "Don't leave your kid in the car in 100-degree heat" is pretty common knowledge, yet look how often it still happens. You'd think someone besides us would have thought much sooner that, hmmm, maybe these deaths aren't all that accidental.
August 06, 2016
Forgotten Baybee Sydrome? FBS? LOL I had to laugh when I used the letters (as they do for most conditons now) Sounds like a whole lot of Fuckin' Bull Shit to me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login