Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mawm squirts her tit juice at woman who asks her to bf in private

Posted by teslafanatic 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725576/Breastfeeding-mother-squirted-boob-woman-complained.html

If that bitch tried that one me, I'd put her in the hospital...
Re: Mawm squirts her tit juice at woman who asks her to bf in private
August 06, 2016
OMG!! Feral COW!!
Could the police be called because you can catch stuff from boob juice and that is assualt?
If a man can be arrested for squirting semen on a woman at Target (a real incident) then this woman should be arrested as well. Bodily fluids, as you said, spread disease! Not to mention this is just violates the law of common decency
Squirty should definitely face legal consequences if she actually did that, but I don't trust a woman who states her "easily distracted husband" as her reason for asking the moo to move. That's the same type of cunt who'd ask a hot girl on a beach to move away, because poor widdle hubby just can't help himself but look.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
The victim needs to get a thorough STD screening if that cocktail of microbes get anywhere near her eyes, nose, ears or mouth.

As for Moo, you know the saying "You live in a barn?!" when you leave a door open? Same goes for her. Apparently this cow thinks she lives in a barn already, so while she wasn't locked up or at least arrested like she should have been, here's an even better idea: she should get shipped off to a dairy farm and have a milking machine attached to her udders.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
Dunno, my bullshit meter is certainly chiming with this one... however, I wouldn't put it past some of these tit-juice nazis to do something as vile as this.

I'm with aes, the victim needs to get tested, and the purp needs to be charged with public indecency and assault with attempt to harm. Perhaps an eye for an eye, and get a knocked up, $5 meth-head, gutter whore to tit-squirt her in the face, and see if she still worships the alter of the holy tit-pus.
Re: Mawm squirts her tit juice at woman who asks her to bf in private
August 10, 2016
nokidsandhappy
Perhaps an eye for an eye, and get a knocked up, $5 meth-head, gutter whore to tit-squirt her in the face, and see if she still worships the alter of the holy tit-pus.
Great idea. And alter of the holy tit-pus. LOLgrinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login