Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

oh,my, I'm in deep shit on FaceBook again!

Posted by reeniebessagain 
oh,my, I'm in deep shit on FaceBook again!
August 15, 2016
WHY can I not resist poking my stick through the bars of the redneck's cages?! Someone from my smallish town posted a plea for support for the local pregnasty center. I, of course, said if you want to be told a bunch of lies about abortion and birth control, go ahead and take them up on the "free ultrasound" I'm gonna get slammed again. I need to shut up. How tired do we all get of seeing the stroller parade of unwed teen Moms in the summer? Just what we need--more kids being encouraged to breed more by a "free crib" and three whole packs of Pampers! ARRGGHH
Re: oh,my, I'm in deep shit on FaceBook again!
August 16, 2016
I normally keep my mouth shut on facebook that has to do with negative opinions due to the fact that my facebook has my real name (very rare last name, there are only three other people in America who share my first and last name), where I live, and where I work. There could be people out there that would take screen shots and call or contract online my employer about said postings. Some employers fire people for some mean or not nice postings on social media. I repost non-controversial facts and opinions on my wall, and heartwarming news stories.

Edited because of mistakes.
August 16, 2016
shy lurker
I normally keep my mouth shut on facebook that has to do with negative opinions due to the fact that my facebook has my real name (very rare last name, there are only three or people in America who share my first and last name), where I live, and where I work. There could be people out their that would take screen shots and call or contract online my employer about said postings. Some employers fire people for some mean or not nice postings on social media. I repost non-controversial facts and opinions on my wall, and heartwarming news stories.

What? No Kitteh memes? ducking and running

When you post something on social media, you do so under the right of free speech. Facebook is a free-for-all social media circus where you are free to say and post what you please. So why can't we reveal the truth behind these pregnasty centres but yet bizzy mawms can post as many pics as they like of their brats, of them breastfeeding or say anything about their shitlings poops etc? How is that fair?

If you post something on social media and others are offended / don't like it,than that's too bad. Usually a lot of these people think the world revolves around them and their brats anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
August 16, 2016
I haven't checked my facebook in over five years. Have no desire to either.
August 16, 2016
shy lurker
I normally keep my mouth shut on facebook that has to do with negative opinions due to the fact that my facebook has my real name (very rare last name, there are only three other people in America who share my first and last name), where I live, and where I work. There could be people out there that would take screen shots and call or contract online my employer about said postings. Some employers fire people for some mean or not nice postings on social media. I repost non-controversial facts and opinions on my wall, and heartwarming news stories.

Aaaand that's why I don't use my real name. I went and looked for the people I wanted to connect to; I didn't want anyone looking me up. That's what happened with my first, and soon deleted, account under my real name.

Still, it doesn't matter what one calls themselves, 2016 has been a trying year on FB. I'll be glad when it comes to an end.
August 16, 2016
I can't even bring myself to sign in and check mine. My last comment was a throw my hands up in the air gesture to the then PSU scandal, Joepa's passing, " Panko Breadcrumbs. That is all.". It was my Mic drop off facebook forever. Never checked to see if it got liked or replied to. I knew the onslaught of what about the children arguments were to begin and I just was done.

I really should delete it though. Its under my real name and its floating out there....
I'm afraid to at this point.
Is that kind of fear of one's facebook or Twitter account a thing now? I wonder because a friend of mine frequently burns Twitter accounts when she mouths off something really offensive and gets 36 notifications in an hour without looking at it. She's been tame lately though sticking to gardening mostly and only the occassioNal political post.
August 17, 2016
the noodler
Is that kind of fear of one's facebook or Twitter account a thing now?

Visiolibriphobia

And there is now a FB group for people who have a fear of FB (and other forms of social media) eye rolling smiley
August 18, 2016
When I was on Facebook under my real name, the last straw for me was someone I never was friends with anyway commented very passive/aggressively about something I said about how stupid Casey Anthony's jury was for just ignoring all the evidence and her motive - like anybody else BUT her would have a motive. I thought to myself, yep, there's a reason we were never friends, and that's because you're the ignorant, catty cunt I always knew you were. Vain as hell, too, very often posting pictures of herself in some new 'pose.'

Of course, it was extra annoying because a lot of those 'friends' still live in Texas and have become middle-aged god-botherers who post religious 'inspirational' crap almost every day and still 'believe' Obama is the anti-christ. I knew sooner rather than later I'd say something that would probably cause a metric shit-ton of 'unfriending.' So, I just nipped that shit in the bud. I'm in touch with people I 'want' to be in touch with through email, and that's good enough.
August 20, 2016
My Facebook under a fake as astro-turf name is full of friends I've known for years. Very little to no drama, except for the occasional medical issue. Medical issues can be with pets and or humans.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login