Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Consequences of geezer breeding

Posted by cfdavep 
Consequences of geezer breeding
September 03, 2016
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/single-sisters-stage-wedding-photo-shoot-dad-alzheimers/story?id=41845582&yptr=yahoo

A couple of young girl in their twenties have pics taken with their 80 year old father in wedding dresses. Neither of them is even engaged, but since their father is 80 and has dementia this is a way for them to have him in "wedding" pics. The dude would have been pushing 60 when the younger daughter was born.
Re: Consequences of geezer breeding
September 03, 2016
Sad, sad, sad. For all parties involved. Alzheimer's is terrible. Watching someone decline with Alzheimer's is terrible, too. I feel for them.

I've posted it before and I'll post it again... life is linear. Life is tragic. When you have kids at such a late age, you risk these kinds of things happening.
September 03, 2016
Sad. Alzheimer's is one of those that takes your loved one before death does, and it's heart-wrenching. I watched my grandmother go through it, and I watched what that process did to my aunts, my uncles, and my mom.

Friend of mine from college is kid 12 out of 13. Her dad was over 70 by the time she got to college, and didn't live much longer after. She loved her parents dearly, but has commented that having parents who were markedly older did rip her off in a few ways. She didn't get to know them for as long, she didn't get to horse around or rough-house with them the way little kids do with their parents, and their time was always divided. My friend got the short end of TWO sticks, really: they were old, and she was youngest in a huge brood. Could be why the aforementioned friend had exactly ONE kid, and is making sure he gets to get out in nature and see lots of different places (two things her parents never did due to age and lack of money).

When you make decisions, there's always a tradeoff. People who breed late can do their kids a massive disservice.
September 04, 2016
So these girls get to spend the start of their adult lives caring for their ailing father, witness the destruction of Alzheimer's, and have to come up with ways to alleviate the fact that their father will not be around for major milestones.

I wonder if that's one of the ideas behind geezer breeding: "Well, let me have a kid in my 60s, that way the kid doesn't have a marriage, career, or kids to get in the way of being my personal free nurse and maid in my elderly years."

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login