Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby disgust is not 'abnormal'... an article

Posted by starlady 
Baby disgust is not 'abnormal'... an article
September 04, 2016
You have to real allllll the way to the last paragraph before the author sums all this up on our favor. If you can gag your way through the 'you should like them' crap... it all boils down to..... we're not unusual or abnormal. Life goes on.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/181411-why-some-people-dont-like-babies-or-even-think-theyre-cute?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pro&utm_campaign=cmfacebook-fluster&sr_source=lift_facebook
Re: Baby disgust is not 'abnormal'... an article
September 05, 2016
The article seems to indicate a physically cute baybee will generally elicit the desire to care for it, moreso than an ugly one.

I find all baybees ugly....when I look at a baybee, all I can see is an ugly sinkhole of need.

The article says female in particular can't separate baybees from the obligation to care for them. That makes sense to me--society shoves baybees down women's throats--the biological mandate and all that crap---, whether they want them or not.

I remember being a kid myself and thinking, "have some man's baybee? Let him have his own damn baby." I found it revolting to see men become fathers and their lives didn't change all that much, while a female's life changes completely.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login