Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mawm-jacking Labor Day

Posted by freya 
Mawm-jacking Labor Day
September 06, 2016
And you thought it was to celebrate American workers!

Saw an attempt to mawm-jack earlier today, not sure where it is. So, here is another one of what promises to be one of many attempted mawm-jacks of a holiday!
Re: Mawm-jacking Labor Day
September 06, 2016
Ugh, disgusting. She calls moos heroic for sluicing. Listen, bitch, there is nothing heroic about fucking and getting pregnant. Animals do it all the time. I know that sounds crass, but screw it. The way I see it, the only way to combat this idiocy of glamorizing biology is to be blatantly truthful about how mundane it is.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 06, 2016
If you're pregnant, don't abort, and don't miscarry, you're going to have a kid. That's not heroic; that's biology. Not having a child because of overpopulation is far more heroic, imo.
September 06, 2016

Ugh, disgusting. She calls moos heroic for sluicing. Listen, bitch, there is nothing heroic about fucking and getting pregnant. Animals do it all the time

So this.

And I hate to see Moos co-opting everything back to being a Moo.
September 06, 2016
That's because they have no life and want special attention because they have not accomplished anything worthwhile in their lives.
September 06, 2016
I stopped reading at "loose green poop". Actually I should have stopped reading before she started to describe her birth experience ("baby-filled gut" and all). Why do these women think everyone likes these naturalistic descriptions?

BTW I remember when back in 2013 George Takei shared this moo-ass-kissing cartoon and a fight broke out in the comments. ("Labor was the easy part." - "Yes listening to you carp on about it for the next 30 odd years is the hard part.") I learned a whole new vocabulary: "mommyjacking", "sanctimommy", "udder rub" and "entitlemoo", and I just had to google them, that's how I found this board grinning smiley

https://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei/photos/a.209629375733190.95646.205344452828349/741658235863632/?type=3&theater
September 06, 2016
Someone, for the love of all that is good, tell me how it is possible for these women to be so stupid?

I scrolled through some of the comments under the link tea princess posted, and some moo said her "job" is important because if she didn't do her "job" her house would be a mess and her kids wouldn't be raised. Just because not doing something would make YOUR life suck, that doesn't make it important to the REST of the world. If I refuse to buy gas, and chose to walk to work, my life will suck. That doesn't mean I deserve a medal for buying gad, because it is something that only prevents MY life from suffering. Work like nursing, creating vaccines, etc. Is important because it prevents OTHER peoples life from sucking.

I tell you, these bitches are about as mature as a 2 year old. They seem incapable of conceiving that anything at all could NOT involve them.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 06, 2016
tea princess
I stopped reading at "loose green poop". Actually I should have stopped reading before she started to describe her birth experience ("baby-filled gut" and all). Why do these women think everyone likes these naturalistic descriptions?

BTW I remember when back in 2013 George Takei shared this moo-ass-kissing cartoon and a fight broke out in the comments. ("Labor was the easy part." - "Yes listening to you carp on about it for the next 30 odd years is the hard part.") I learned a whole new vocabulary: "mommyjacking", "sanctimommy", "udder rub" and "entitlemoo", and I just had to google them, that's how I found this board grinning smiley

https://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei/photos/a.209629375733190.95646.205344452828349/741658235863632/?type=3&theater

I love it. Had no idea where those expressions came from but they are terrific. Read an attempted duh jacking who refers to all the work he does as a windower that deserves appreciation at the link. eye rolling smiley
September 07, 2016
That cartoon was just plain unfunny, maybe because puns are the lamest form of humor. I did like the "windower" comment, though!tongue sticking out smiley

It takes a child to raze a village.
Anonymous User
September 08, 2016
So, the delusional cow who wrote this drivel thinks the "job" of being a parent is heroic because...she does a bunch of mundane shit every day that, outside of dealing with a bunch of disgusting children, is exactly the same shit most other people do EVERY DAY too?

People who are smart enough not to contribute to overpopulating the world also have laundry to do. They also drag themselves out of bed really early and go to bed at ridiculous hours (often because they have an ACTUAL job, which is typically defined as a "paid position of regular employment," not "giving birth to your tenth child because your life is meaningless and then giving yourself a medal for it"). The things she lists are pretty much the bare minimum a person has to do when they are an abled, functioning member of society. If you're a parent and you aren't feeding your kids and doing their damn laundry, you're neglecting them. So if she is seriously looking for a pat on the back because she has managed not to have her kids put in foster care, she needs her head examined.
September 08, 2016
Welcome to Gilead people. One religious nut job away from a real problem.
September 09, 2016
Wait, don't we already have a holiday for this? You know, MOTHER'S Day? confused smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login